Found 5T-6T Pull-Ups (Well, Easy Ups) Today

hanzertas said:
What's that old tagline for Easy Ups? Something like "They think it's underwear, you know it's Pampers."
Im not familiar with that, was it from a commercial?
Is there any training aspect left with these easy ups?, the old ones they also sold over here, with Dora and strawberry shortcake on where quite advanced with feel wet liner and fading designs, then they lost those features and are now just branded as nappy pants, "goes on like pants protects like pampers"

Reactions: Albertapampers
Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 2.29.26 PM.png

I think it's a pretty common tagline for them. Here's an example from a recent Target listing here in the US.

littledreamers333 said:
i have never seen 5t-6t before
That’s because they are brand new. Only place they are even for sale that I know of is Meijer.

Oh man i can't wait for these to come to Canada (that is if they do come to Canada - we never got the 360 fit out here)
Edit - I didn't see the post saying they're on Amazon.ca - hoping they come instore as well

Last edited:
thegamer408 said:
Oh man i can't wait for these to come to Canada (that is if they do come to Canada - we never got the 360 fit out here)
Edit - I didn't see the post saying they're on Amazon.ca - hoping they come instore as well
Want to know if a product will come to Canada, check the product pictures when you find them, if you see French words on it along with English, its a product that will be sold in Canada too, its a Canadian rule that all products sold in Canada have to be both in french and english on their packages and instruction manuals. And I'm a Quebec guy (people call us French Canadians or frogs, never understood that)

Reactions: swbell3p0 and HappyNappin
CodyBaby said:
Want to know if a product will come to Canada, check the product pictures when you find them, if you see French words on it along with English, its a product that will be sold in Canada too, its a Canadian rule that all products sold in Canada have to be both in french and english on their packages and instruction manuals. And I'm a Quebec guy (people call us French Canadians or frogs, never understood that)
I saw them on Amazon.ca just now. Not sure when in stores.

Reactions: DiaperedSupercross
If I could fit in them, I’d get some...

hanzertas said:
I really hope they have them when I go to Target next.
Can't wait to see them in Target, as I visit there very frequently. Saw both the new Pampers Swaddlers size 7 and the new Pampers Cruisers size 7, but yet to see the 5T-6T easy ups.

Here is a link on Amazon for the larger box. They say size 7 on the page.

Theory time, the Underjams s/m used to say 7 on them (and i think l/xl did say 8 you can still find Amazon pages that call them that) so these should be the same as s/m Ninjamas just in a daytime absorbancy. L/XL Ninjamas would be size 8, they just need to fix their sizing issue on them. (and on the note of size 8, get the pampers cruisers size 8 to the US) then they need to play catch up with Goodnites and release a size 9 (and size 10 if they don't do something about the size of the L/XL)

Then once they get the size 8 to the US they might as well lead the size on diapers and make size 9 and 10 of those as well :sneaky:

Reactions: hanzertas
tommytemper said:
Here is a link on Amazon for the larger box. They say size 7 on the page.

Theory time, the Underjams s/m used to say 7 on them (and i think l/xl did say 8 you can still find Amazon pages that call them that) so these should be the same as s/m Ninjamas just in a daytime absorbancy. L/XL Ninjamas would be size 8, they just need to fix their sizing issue on them. (and on the note of size 8, get the pampers cruisers size 8 to the US) then they need to play catch up with Goodnites and release a size 9 (and size 10 if they don't do something about the size of the L/XL)

Then once they get the size 8 to the US they might as well lead the size on diapers and make size 9 and 10 of those as well :sneaky:
Yeah the L/XL with the shark designs definitely say size 8 on the pant physically.

Reactions: tommytemper
Riddy said:
Interesting that they'd do this since it creates more of an overlap with Ninjamas.
I think part of the reason they do this with the overlap is the nighttime pants are FSA/HSA eligible but your potty training pants aren't, at least thats what I thougt of when KC relesed XS Goodnites when they already had overnight Pull-ups the same size. Maybe some parents will also chose a "Night Time" pant for their potty trained child who bed-wets just because its marketed for that even though there is not really a difference between them other then looks. Or vise versa they wouldn't think to get the night time pant for their older / larger child who isn't potty trained yet, so by marketing to both the can capture more market share with essentially one product in two different packages.

Reactions: grst and TigerDL
What I don’t get is that these are nothing like the size 7 360 fit...and they are noticeably larger than S/M Ninjamas (which, are internally known as size 7).

Amazon.ca won't let them deliver to Europe, unfortunately.

From Amazon.com you can, it seems (pricey though).

Last edited:
Update ... I gave in ... I've got a box on order, unboxing video coming next week (likely Tuesday).

Might also give in on the 360 fit cruisers 7s but need to clear some space in my stash first LOL. These last few months have been a doozy in terms of purchases.

Last edited:
Here's my review video if you are interested. Had a lot of fun unboxing these.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: pedro, WillFord384 and neophyte
hanzertas said:
Here's my review video if you are interested. Had a lot of fun unboxing these.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
You do nice video reviews. I'm really happy to see these size items available for kids nowadays. My parents didn't want me to use disposable pullups when I was in school, but for weekends when I was at my cousin's house, these would have probably saved him and I both from hiding it or talking to each other's Mom's

KrankyPants said:
You do nice video reviews. I'm really happy to see these size items available for kids nowadays. My parents didn't want me to use disposable pullups when I was in school, but for weekends when I was at my cousin's house, these would have probably saved him and I both from hiding it or talking to each other's Mom's
Appreciate that. Just trying to fill my very specific niche corner of Youtube with some fun content lol.

Reactions: KrankyPants
Update for those of us in Canada - they're on Walmart.ca now. Might be seeing them showing up in stores in the next few weeks

grst said:
They don’t have any wetness indicator. They did away with that when they switched to the DC Comics prints, and they were still gone when they switched to PJ Masks.

also, splashers are offered in size 6. I have a pack for my daughter.
I think they still do, at least it says they still do on their website. Maybe it’s just a lot more subtle than it used to be?

Back