Found 5T-6T Pull-Ups (Well, Easy Ups) Today

grst

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was browsing the diaper section at my local Meijer (Michigan) and found some thing I totally was not expecting to see. They had the new XL Goodnites in both boys and girls. I was looking for the 360 fit pampers size 7, Huggies size 7, and the new Meijer store brand size 7. I didn’t find any of those, but walking past the endcap I found these, completely by mistake! I assume they’re essentially the same as what the 360 fit size 7 will be, or a size S/M Ninjamas. Unfortunately, I could not find boys in this size, so I didn’t buy any. However, this gives me great hope. This makes me think that KC might actually come out with a pull up of the same size. Especially now that they have a size 7 little movers. Interesting that pampers will listen about larger pull ups, but not the Ninjamas. Maybe they will surprise us and actually fix Ninjamas. We can only hope.

Attachments

• 5FD89299-A347-40FD-9517-07D06216E08B.jpeg
    5FD89299-A347-40FD-9517-07D06216E08B.jpeg
    460 KB · Views: 432
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 57387, Sheepies, Littlebabybecca and 3 others
What the? Never thought I'd see this. Pull Ups fit me while Easy Ups don't though. I wonder if these would fit me.

Weatheronthe8s said:
What the? Never thought I'd see this. Pull Ups fit me while Easy Ups don't though. I wonder if these would fit me.
If you can find Ninjamas in size S/M that would be your best bet to test fit. I just hot glue a panel from a used one into the side to make the 4T-5T fit me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Limabean
grst said:
If you can find Ninjamas in size S/M that would be your best bet to test fit. I just hot glue a panel from a used one into the side to make the 4T-5T fit me.
Interesting. That may be a good idea. I know CVS is the one store in my area that sells them. I’ve thought about trying the L/XL, but I’m not sure how practically they’d fit me because I buy Goodnites for slightly more practical purposes.

Woah. Very very cool, thanks for sharing.

Hope we get that size with the PJ Masks designs soon. This is kinda blowing my mind. I honestly didn't even know 6T existed as a clothing size. That's basically a tacit acknowledgment that their products can be meant for six year olds.

I don't know anything about Meijer but If I'm ever in the Midwest I gotta check it out. Seems like the first test market/proving ground for all sorts of new diapers.

Reactions: grst and Weatheronthe8s
I don't know if meijer are actually market guinea pigs, there website is just very easy to find pages that shouldn't be visible to the public, just search for meijer not mapped, and say Huggies or pampers and it will show products that are months away from going on sale.
I didn't spot these on there website but amazon.ca have the boys/pjmasks 5t-6t listed.
2021 is shaping up to be an interesting year with everyone bringing out new biggest sizes of there most popular products.
How long till Huggies put velcro sides on a medium goodnight to make 5t 6t pull-ups?

Reactions: TigerDL, Weatheronthe8s and hanzertas
HappyNappin said:
I don't know if meijer are actually market guinea pigs, there website is just very easy to find pages that shouldn't be visible to the public, just search for meijer not mapped, and say Huggies or pampers and it will show products that are months away from going on sale.
I didn't spot these on there website but amazon.ca have the boys/pjmasks 5t-6t listed.
2021 is shaping up to be an interesting year with everyone bringing out new biggest sizes of there most popular products.
How long till Huggies put velcro sides on a medium goodnight to make 5t 6t pull-ups?
Lol it looks like we may have entered the Diaper Embiggening Renaissance. What’s next? Pampers size 8? Ninjamas XXL? 😂

Reactions: AmberStarfield, Angelapinks, TigerDL and 1 other person
ProTricycleRacer said:
Lol it looks like we may have entered the Diaper Embiggening Renaissance. What’s next? Pampers size 8? Ninjamas XXL? 😂
In the UK we already have a Size 8 bring on the Size 9 :p

• Wow
Reactions: Angelapinks
PampersboyLondon said:
In the UK we already have a Size 8 bring on the Size 9 :p
Pampers "BABY" Dry size 8... Fits the average 5-10 year old.
Are they going to call Pampers size 9 "Baby Dry" too when it will probably be intended for 7-12 year olds?

Reactions: pedro, Angelapinks and PampersboyLondon
PaciL0ver said:
Are they going to call Pampers size 9 "Baby Dry" too when it will probably be intended for 7-12 year olds?
when i was a kid from age 4 up i was a pampers kid, not many stores in australia stock them

PaciL0ver said:
Yeah wouldn’t surprise me as P&G love making bigger sizes and charging more for less so who knows and 12 yr old in Pampers wouldn’t surprise me in today’s world with more and more children starting school in them and issues around potty training

Last edited:
Woah! Never thought I'd see the day....

What does the T stand for?

BundleOfJoy said:
What does the T stand for?
Toddler, its normally used for clothing sizes from 2T up to 5T, so age 2-5.
Not sure how T sizes differ from normal sizes, it's not a thing here in the UK, the closest we have is the overlapping 24-36 and age 2-3 sizes, one having room for a nappy, the other less so.

HappyNappin said:
Not sure how T sizes differ from normal sizes, it's not a thing here in the UK, the closest we have is the overlapping 24-36 and age 2-3 sizes, one having room for a nappy, the other less so.
Yeah the T is for toddler and is supposed to be approximately correlated to age. Kinda confusing because Amazon co-lists the Easy Ups with Diaper sizes so it says "4T-5T (Size 6)".

F49A91EC-410C-4FBD-93FB-71C581877E49.jpegI went to a different Meijer and they were fully stocked with boys AND girls 5T-6T. They also had size 7 in the 360 fit, which I also bought. My hypothesis was that these would be the same shell as the 360 fit size 7 with easy up designs, but that’s not the case at all. The easy ups are actually larger. My hypothesis is now that they are equal to the Ninjamas S/M. I will try and get some measurements later.

Attachments

• C07D4CD3-6DB4-4337-850A-2EE958DBDBFA.jpeg
    C07D4CD3-6DB4-4337-850A-2EE958DBDBFA.jpeg
    253 KB · Views: 204
  • 30866759-FBAC-4076-95BD-6FFAC07F5EDF.jpeg
    30866759-FBAC-4076-95BD-6FFAC07F5EDF.jpeg
    271.1 KB · Views: 220
  • 3447382A-CADD-469D-8665-90E5BE62C9EB.jpeg
    3447382A-CADD-469D-8665-90E5BE62C9EB.jpeg
    270.5 KB · Views: 200
  • F385BAE1-DAD1-416B-B66A-281ED6C8A4DE.jpeg
    F385BAE1-DAD1-416B-B66A-281ED6C8A4DE.jpeg
    176.3 KB · Views: 172
  • F8B5F047-F116-415A-9A9C-75CE498A0C17.jpeg
    F8B5F047-F116-415A-9A9C-75CE498A0C17.jpeg
    293.9 KB · Views: 145
  • Love
Reactions: AmberStarfield, Goodnites4Ever1997, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 3 others
grst said:
I was browsing the diaper section at my local Meijer (Michigan) and found some thing I totally was not expecting to see. They had the new XL Goodnites in both boys and girls. I was looking for the 360 fit pampers size 7, Huggies size 7, and the new Meijer store brand size 7. I didn’t find any of those, but walking past the endcap I found these, completely by mistake! I assume they’re essentially the same as what the 360 fit size 7 will be, or a size S/M Ninjamas. Unfortunately, I could not find boys in this size, so I didn’t buy any. However, this gives me great hope. This makes me think that KC might actually come out with a pull up of the same size. Especially now that they have a size 7 little movers. Interesting that pampers will listen about larger pull ups, but not the Ninjamas. Maybe they will surprise us and actually fix Ninjamas. We can only hope.
OMG! So excited! I currently wear 4T/5T Hello Kitty Easy-ups, but would like a little more room. Walmarts "Parents Choice" brand is my favorite and fits better than the Easy-ups. Parents Choice also has Paw Patrol, I wonder if they are the same as Meijer house brand? and if they will add the 6T size.

IMGP8778s (1).jpg

IMGP6583s.jpg

Reactions: PikaPokeFan
HappyNappin said:

The "T" sized clothing is cut wider/roomier to accommodate a diaper (although they also make shirts and tops in "T" sizes). That said, just because something is a 5T or 6T doesn't mean it's necessarily made for a 5 or 6 year old. A lot of it runs small. As a parent of two kids of my own, I can tell you that you could have 5T sizing that fits a 2 or 3 year old, especially if they are taller.

Back