Found 5T-6T Pull-Ups (Well, Easy Ups) Today

Riddy said:
You think they might, since it would create more overlap with Goodnites?
I don’t think it would be out of the realm of possibilities, even though it took how long for them to increase the Huggies size range. From a competition standpoint, it makes sense to just to keep up with P&G. It’s also no secret that kids, especially here in the US, are becoming larger and more obese, so it makes sense to expand the range to cover larger kids and cash in on the extra profit.

Last edited:
grst said:
Shocking discovery - the 5T/6T Easy Ups have the EXACT dimensions and stretch as the L/XL Ninjamas. The Ninjamas have about double the padding thickness, but otherwise they are the exact same size. So 5T-6T (41+ lbs) is supposed to fit up to 125 lbs?! (the claimed weight limits for Ninjamas of the exact same dimensions are 64-125lbs) How can one diaper weight limit start at 41 lbs and the other at 64 lbs? It’s the SAME dimensions and stretch. I just don’t get it.
it’s kind of similar to how in converse, a size 8 is a size 9 in every other shoe company. or how Levi’s 30” waist Jean is really other clothing companies 32” waist Jean. different companies go by different sizing standards. at least that’s how it seems..

hanzertas said:
The combination of the 360 fit stretch and being a larger size makes these just fit really well using grst's mod trick.

could you explain exactly what that mod trick is? because I would really like to see that, I imagine you are talking about something like this? A2A859D3-2F2F-4704-96D2-FA6E7C33908F.png

diaperpatrol said:
could you explain exactly what that mod trick is? because I would really like to see that, I imagine you are talking about something like this? View attachment 52613
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

There’s the clip. Basically, you’re taking two Pull Ups, sacrificing the panels that have the Velcro on them, and attaching them back-to-back.

PaddedBrony said:
There’s the clip. Basically, you’re taking two Pull Ups, sacrificing the panels that have the Velcro on them, and attaching them back-to-back.

thank you! 🤗

Found a box of the boys 5t-6t today walking through target and just had to pick them up to compare them to the l/xl ninjamas. And let me clarify before hand that i do fit into the l/xl ninjamas and thats why i wanted to see of the size was similar.

so the 5t-6t easy up and the l/xl ninjamas actually have the same rise and the same width for the diaper its self. The only difference between the 2 is that the ninjama is a little larger with its elastic, though the easy up also is decently large its size stretched more closely resembles the s/m ninjamas and

Reactions: hanzertas
PampersboyLondon said:
Yeah wouldn’t surprise me as P&G love making bigger sizes and charging more for less so who knows and 12 yr old in Pampers wouldn’t surprise me in today’s world with more and more children starting school in them and issues around potty training
While technically a 12 year is most likely potty trained, he/she could still be having some incontinence issues.

hanzertas said:
Appreciate that. Just trying to fill my very specific niche corner of Youtube with some fun content lol.
Yeah dude! Been following your vids for a bit now and I really enjoy watching them! Always get excited when a new one comes out, especially if it’s for something older.

I did find these at a Target locally here in Pittsburgh. No physical sign of the 5T-6T Easy Ups yet, but the website does say they have them in stock. Could just be a matter of time until they hit the shelves.

Attachments

• B76F5C9A-B6BC-4DEA-9410-048BC1831DE0.jpeg
    B76F5C9A-B6BC-4DEA-9410-048BC1831DE0.jpeg
    203 KB · Views: 36
  • 022BF0C5-7665-4DF2-B5E2-BD7774B3F602.jpeg
    022BF0C5-7665-4DF2-B5E2-BD7774B3F602.jpeg
    168.3 KB · Views: 36
  • 0E7FCEB6-ACC6-4007-AD73-F0F2AE32DD89.jpeg
    0E7FCEB6-ACC6-4007-AD73-F0F2AE32DD89.jpeg
    148.6 KB · Views: 37
Reactions: hanzertas and Weatheronthe8s
Does anyone have the measurements for the 5T-6T and the Huggies size 7?

One of the local Target stores here in Pittsburgh started putting out the new size
FE503771-D251-4783-97CE-0B2A3D7AE3B7.jpeg

Reactions: Littlebabybecca, Spidermanbatman and hanzertas
Awesome that Targets are getting all the new stuff!

The local groceries stores are starting to stock them as well. There are at a Giant Eagle locally here in Pittsburgh.
320CEF68-5850-497E-8F6A-0F2AF9DEB4AD.jpeg4BC1FCBE-296F-444C-90F6-D56A714C4602.jpeg

Glad to see the smaller packs, I am curious to try but only in that quantity

Reactions: wetnights and AJFan2020
Love how tall the 15 count pack looks, almost goodnites-esq.

Reactions: hanzertas and dancerboy
HappyNappin said:
Love how tall the 15 count pack looks, almost goodnites-esq.
Agreed. And they really are almost that big. Kinda my favorite training pants right now.

tenor.gif

I recently found these at my local Meijer. Bought 2 packs. Also got the new Goodnites XL, a 44 count box of Pampers Cruisers size 7, and a 44 count box of Pampers 360 fit size 7.

Can someone explain how I can fit into a 5T-6T Easy-Ups, but cannot fit into a Pampers Size 7. They both are made by Pampers. The Cruisers are unable to tape on me, and the 360 fit will not go past my thighs without bursting a side panel.

I am 5' 3" tall and weigh 120ish pounds if my body type helps for answers.

Does anyone want to petition diaper manufacturers to STOP with the easy tear away side panels?? They weaken the Pull-Up considerably!

Last edited:
SkinnyDL said:
I recently found these at my local Meijer. Bought 2 packs. Also got the new Goodnites XL, a 44 count box of Pampers Cruisers size 7, and a 44 count box of Pampers 360 fit size 7.

Can someone explain how I can fit into a 5T-6T Easy
Best bet I can think of would be to rip the sides apart, then put some extensions on them to get them to fit comfortably. It’s gonna be more difficult though since Easy-Ups have the tear away sides instead of the easy open ones. You’ll have to staple them together somewhere.

Good for you though for getting them, hope you enjoy. Enjoy the Goodnites too! I got my hands on a pack a couple days ago and I’ve been super happy with them.

SkinnyDL said:

Can someone explain how I can fit into a 5T-6T Easy-Ups, but cannot fit into a Pampers Size 7. They both are made by Pampers. The Cruisers are unable to tape on me, and the 360 fit will not go past my thighs without bursting a side panel.

I am 5' 3" tall and weigh 120ish pounds if my body type helps for answers.

Does anyone want to petition diaper manufacturers to STOP with the easy tear away side panels?? They weaken the Pull-Up considerably!
I have about the same body measurements and weight. But a lot depends on your hip size.

As a European, both Pampers Baby Dry Pants size 7 and Pampers Premium Protection Pants size 6 (which are slightly larger) fit me very difficult. That's purely because of the tearable sides.

As for Pampers, I stick to the regular Pampers Baby Dry size 8, they fit me comfortably.

Found the new size at Wegmans in both 15-count and 45-count.
b6t.jpegg6t.jpeg

Last edited:
Back