Your wierd stories in diapers.

SummerInDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Mine was a few years ago. So I was in the hospital after a drunk driver hit me with their car. I had a broken wrist, elbow, collarbone, knee, tibia and fibula. So I was in two very big casts one covering my entire right arm and most of my torso witch was very anoying do to me being right handed and not being able to wear a crop top witch I love. And The second one cowering my entire left leg all whe way from my toes to my groin that was also very anying becouse I couldn't walk normaly instead rellaying on crutches and walking witch one crutch was very dificult do to one of my arms being broken as I mencioned before. I also had to wear a diaper 24/7 for a few months, that strengthened me as a dl becouse before I also wore diapers but never 24/7. Tldr I kinda looked like the girl in the pictures but my casts were reverse(on difrent sides than hers). This was a preety new expirince. It also made me feel totally like a baby sometimes (normaly I'm not an adult baby but it was some sort of coping mechanism I guess), as I was lying in bed in a thick medical diaper wearing an oversized shirt and a short skirt as anything else was not able to fit over my casts. I was just lying there feeling so litle as I was not able to do almost anything for myself and my diaper was totally uncovered do to my skirt and my leg being raised in traction so I felt totally as a baby. One thing also made me feal as a total baby was that when my girlfriend would come to the hospital to visit me she would draw cute flowers, vines, unicorns on my casts and sometimes diapers(it looked again similar to the girls in the pictures but mine where way cuter in my opinion) it was so cute and lovely from her. She would also very often cudle me and stroke me on the head, that made me feel like a baby even more.In total I spent 2 months I the casts and I was wearing diapers 24/7 for another 2 months. Feel free to wright your stories in the coments and share them with others.
Love
-Summer

Reactions: Heyo1138, dlboylife, Babycockney and 1 other person
SummerInDiapers said:
Mine was a few years ago. So I was in the hospital after a drunk driver hit me with their car. I had a broken wrist, elbow, collarbone, knee, tibia and fibula. So I was in two very big casts one covering my entire right arm and most of my torso witch was very anoying do to me being right handed and not being able to wear a crop top witch I love. And The second one cowering my entire left leg all whe way from my toes to my groin that was also very anying becouse I couldn't walk normaly instead rellaying on crutches and walking witch one crutch was very dificult do to one of my arms being broken as I mencioned before. I also had to wear a diaper 24/7 for a few months, that strengthened me as a dl becouse before I also wore diapers but never 24/7. Tldr I kinda looked like the girl in the pictures but my casts were reverse(on difrent sides than hers). This was a preety new expirince. It also made me feel totally like a baby sometimes (normaly I'm not an adult baby but it was some sort of coping mechanism I guess), as I was lying in bed in a thick medical diaper wearing an oversized shirt and a short skirt as anything else was not able to fit over my casts. I was just lying there feeling so litle as I was not able to do almost anything for myself and my diaper was totally uncovered do to my skirt and my leg being raised in traction so I felt totally as a baby. One thing also made me feal as a total baby was that when my girlfriend would come to the hospital to visit me she would draw cute flowers, vines, unicorns on my casts and sometimes diapers(it looked again similar to the girls in the pictures but mine where way cuter in my opinion) it was so cute and lovely from her. She would also very often cudle me and stroke me on the head, that made me feel like a baby even more.In total I spent 2 months I the casts and I was wearing diapers 24/7 for another 2 months. Feel free to wright your stories in the coments and share them with others.
Love
-Summer
What pictures?

Reactions: LiddleBigBoy
Just received this from Tena after my query about them changing.

'
Good morning,

Thank you for your email.

We have not change this product however if you send us your full address and your size we will put some sample in the post for you to see and try.

Please do not hesitate to reply to this email.'

Looks promising to me!

Marting said:
Just received this from Tena after my query about them changing.

'
Good morning,

Thank you for your email.

We have not change this product however if you send us your full address and your size we will put some sample in the post for you to see and try.

Please do not hesitate to reply to this email.'

Looks promising to me!
Sorry. Put this in the wrong thread!

Back