Your Nicknames for Diapers

I call them my special day/night time underwear. It depends sometimes as well if my mommy let's me dress up. Then I call them my sissy undies.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I dont really have any other names for my diapers but my over sized plastic pants are often called "Poofy Pants"

"Dips", "fluffy", and sometimes I just generalize them as "pants". But mostly dips. 🥰🤗

Reactions: MaxDiaper and BobbiSueEllen
Typical me! Sticking with the Adisc agreement that the truth is always posted I do call nappies a nickname especially in convo' with my parental group
...frustraitingly it is a family secret but yes I'm no stranger to one or two nicknames.
-
BW

Last edited:
My wife calls them my “shorts”.

Reactions: Subtlerustle, EcoIncon and BobbiSueEllen
I just call them underwear.

pretty boring, huh?

• Haha
Reactions: antoniorain789 and BobbiSueEllen
I have kinda secret abbreviation that I use instead of simply writing “diapers”, like on a list of items that I need to bring with me on when travelling.
Then instead of the word “diapers” I write “pt”, short of “personal toilet”. Nothing funny or adorable, but it works and those letters could mean anything in between the moon and the earth…

Some of these:
Padding, Diapees, Vaippi ( in finnish diaper is called vaippa), pamps, baby pants and that Puffypants sounds great too btw.
There is so many good names for your diapers to be called and it shanges in different kind of situations too. :D

Last edited:
  • Love
I wear full brief tape on diapers. My wife and I call them my 'toy underwear'.

• Love
Reactions: EcoIncon and BobbiSueEllen
Pants

JoeMusic1976 said:
When we were kids, diapers were always generally called "Pampers".
Whether they were actual Pampers brand diapers or not.
But by definition a Pampers was a plastic disposable diaper with tapes.
A "diaper" was a cloth diaper and rubber pants, which were only used on us
while we were newborns to 6 months old or so.
From then on it was disposables and they were called "Pampers".

Due to that, I call my diapers "Pampers" too to this day.
Yeah, one of the cases where the product of one brand became so popular that it's name is used to define the whole category. I rarely refer to them as "Pampers", too. Most of the time I just stick with "diapers". Sometimes I call them "tires" because the swollen up part of a soaked diaper just between the legs reminds me of a tire. Thus I sometimes need to change "tires". If I feel elitist(in an intentional ironic kind of way) I sometimes also call them "functional underwear".

Cheers

Reactions: JoeMusic1976 and BobbiSueEllen
How about "di di". I've thought about that one for awhile. Btw my di-di is getting full.

When not referring to them as diapers… I refer to them as DIAPEES.

• Love
Puddle Pants

• Love
Reactions: wettingagain and BobbiSueEllen
By my family (mother and brothers), the go to word for them for me is "thongs" as I wore drynites and they were small. I now use the phase padding/padded but the former will still come up :rolleyes: even though I use ABU and the new goodnites :D

Nappies was a no go for me, struggled for years to say it

Fart filtration devices

• Haha
I sometimes call them baby panties.

• Love
My Irish babysitter as a kid, especially when my sister wore nappies, she used to call them 'Stinkers Clinkers'.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PaddedRita, Furrytum and BobbiSueEllen
I call them my “piddle pants” cause I do piddles in them

Back