Your Nicknames for Diapers

BobbiSueEllen

A happy, soggy li'l toddle-waddle Pampers girl.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
So, we have the usual ones: Pamps, diaps, dydees, so on...my mom called 'em DDs, short for disposable diapers. I came up with some of my own...
  • Spongepants: because, well, they do absorb liquid like a sponge;
  • Puffypants: yes, they do make my butt look big :ROFLMAO:;
  • Seat Covers: well...they are 🤭;
  • Furniture Insurance: for obvious reasons, and;
  • Ticklepants: because they tickle me down there whenever I wear them, wet or dry...and I love getting tickled! My very first post-infancy diaper-wearing (in real Pampers, no less) tickled me to my first orgasm & ejaculation with only a few sweet, crinkly steps...so that's why I call 'em "ticklepants". 🥰😲😖🥴:sleep: Not sure if real females ever experienced that...or have they? :unsure:
Welp, that's it! Howzbouts y'all? 🥳

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Sgdlboy, PaddedRita, dl015 and 11 others
I don’t use any other original nicknames for diapers but I came up with a very funny nickname that I’m probably not gonna use.
‘Pee-Catchers’ Got the idea because I looked at my dream catcher and I was like…”Lightbulb”.

Reactions: Kittyinpink and BobbiSueEllen
Unfortunately I don't have any nicknames.. but I LOVE calling them nappies.. for me that's extremely Taboo.. here in u.k nappies are basically Pampers for babies or Huggies or cheap brand rivals.. Totally for babies! That adds loads to my humiliation thrill that I'm about to Put on and wear a ... NAPPY!! (Yay!!) Adult diapers are called "slips" or other boring stuff like "garment" or protection..

Reactions: Davvyboy, NappyCouple1980, DiaperVapor and 2 others
Two of my favorite terms to use for diapers are simply diapies and/or padding or some variation of that word. Sometimes pampers works into my vocabulary, but I mainly use the first two.

Reactions: PaddedMewtwo, Kittyinpink and BobbiSueEllen
DIAPERS !

• Love
Reactions: JamisonFTM, dlguy4life, Bladderbrain and 9 others
I call the pamps, or my padding. Don’t talk about diapers much but when I do it’s usually one of these phrases. Been more comfortable with my diaper side for almost 3 years now but saying my diapers is still difficult so it’s either my padding of my pamps😅

Reactions: PlastiBrain, PaddedMewtwo and BobbiSueEllen
Babypants and and diapees are my SO and daughter's favorite terms for my cloth diapers.

• Wow
Reactions: Chosen, BobbiSueEllen and PaddedMewtwo
"FOUR CORNERED BRITCHES", "MAGIC PANTS"

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and PaddedMewtwo
My wife calls them “friends”. Like, “are you wearing a friend right now” ? I think it’s cute but kind of spot on too. They always make you feel food like a trusted old friend.

Reactions: Bladderbrain, Fiammaverde, littlemoosey and 4 others
Subtlerustle said:
My wife calls them “friends”. Like, “are you wearing a friend right now” ? I think it’s cute but kind of spot on too. They always make you feel food like a trusted old friend.
Thats pretty cute. Sounds like your wife is pretty cool with her husband in diapers. You got a good one, Sir. Good on you two!

Reactions: Bladderbrain, PaddedMewtwo and BobbiSueEllen
I'm boring, so I just call them diapers. I dunno, but everything about that word just feels so right for them.

Reactions: littlemoosey and BobbiSueEllen
I got a new one...actually an old one, nobody's brought it up yet...

*ahem...*

POTTYPANTS!!! 🤗🥰 🧸🍼🥳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: fredy552, JamisonFTM, PaddedRita and 4 others
My wife calls them my Special Pants. 😊

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: fredy552, PaddedRita, DiaperVapor and 5 others
Squishybutt- The wifee will come up and say "come here squishybutt"

• Love
Reactions: antoniorain789, DL4L1992, WillFord384 and 3 others
Saltedcaramel64 said:
Thats pretty cute. Sounds like your wife is pretty cool with her husband in diapers. You got a good one, Sir. Good on you two!
Thanks fellow Canuck. We’ve come a long way. Still not a diapered utopia but not going to complain.

Reactions: Nottylu, iwearattends and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
So, we have the usual ones: Pamps, diaps, dydees, so on...my mom called 'em DDs, short for disposable diapers. I came up with some of my own...
  • Spongepants: because, well, they do absorb liquid like a sponge;
  • Puffypants: yes, they do make my butt look big :ROFLMAO:;
  • Seat Covers: well...they are 🤭;
  • Furniture Insurance: for obvious reasons, and;
  • Ticklepants: because they tickle me down there whenever I wear them, wet or dry...and I love getting tickled! My very first post-infancy diaper-wearing (in real Pampers, no less) tickled me to my first orgasm & ejaculation with only a few sweet, crinkly steps...so that's why I call 'em "ticklepants". 🥰😲😖🥴:sleep: Not sure if real females ever experienced that...or have they? :unsure:
Welp, that's it! Howzbouts y'all? 🥳
Tushcushion.
Sapsack.
Asswrapper.
The John for my Harry Dick.

And my favorite, Downtown Houston.

• Haha
Reactions: PaddedRita, PaddedMewtwo and BobbiSueEllen
My boyfriend and I sometimes call them dipey dipes. I heard someone else in a separate forum post call them something similar to that and I thought it was cute

Reactions: PlastiBrain, TenaciousDL, PaddedMewtwo and 1 other person
My wife likes to call my diaper a "Comfy".
I guess my neighbor knows because one day he replied to my text message asking if he received my text after he gave me his number. "WEE WEE PANTS" he texted back. I went red and could only reply... That works, thanks. I think he was drunk:sneaky: I am pretty sure he was looking out his window and saw my diaper poking above my pants as I was bending over the fender of my car one day. I am sure he knows and is cool about it because I am "puffy butted" under my pants or shorts quit a bit at home in the yard.

Reactions: PaddedMewtwo
For the people who know I'm into it: Pamps

For the people who don't already know when I'm introducing it to them, * deep breath *: Typically people on the extreme ends of age use these, and they'll usually get more comfortable the more you use them. I pretty much only use them for one specific purpose, which is to relax in them and that's all, though I don't do what most people think someone might do in them, since I prefer to keep things fairly clean. And depending on the size and type, the amount of comfort you get while using them may vary.

Lmaooo, I never had anyone give me a stupid look when I told them about it this way!

Reactions: PaddedMewtwo and BobbiSueEllen
Back