Your favourite weather?

Furrytum

Will smile for pancakes.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
As the title asks, what is your favourite weather, and why?
I love the rain because it makes me want to pee! Other than that, a nice cold, crisp day in the autumn or winter.

Reactions: KittyMerriweather
Either a sunny day any time of year , but not scorching hot
Even better in the winter as if it’s been sunny all day you know it will be a clear frosty night 🥶
Or snow when I’m at home

Reactions: Furrytum
50 - 60 degrees freedom ... overcast enough to obscure the sun, but not cause a dull 'grey day' .
This, in my opinion, is the perfect weather for photography .

If these conditions can not be obtained, I prefer 100 - 110 degrees freedom with 10% to 20% humidity ... yes, I love hot dry climates such as Arizona or New Mexico .

Last edited:
I’d have to say snow, because it makes me happy and walking around while it’s snowing is just wonderful to me :)

I love snow! But we don't get much here - I live in a seaside town in England so even when other parts of the country get it we get hardly anything.

I like low 70s during the day and 50s at night, good firepit weather. Winter is meh but comes with the plus of making diaper wearing easier because I can wear hoodies.

My favourite weather is 40 Celsius, clear blue skies, and a cool breeze.

Hm! That's a tough one. 😅

If I had to pick some of my favorites it would be:

. Cooler weather- not too cold; but cool enough to not let it be cold or hot. I really enjoy these frequent weather seasons because I get to snuggle cozily in my bed with a heavy quilt and wearing my pj bottoms. 😊

. I also enjoy rainy weather from time to time. I like the sound of heavy downpours and enjoy the croaks and chirps of frogs and toads as it brings them out after the downpour. 🙂

. Semi-Warmer Weather- Not hot summer weather, but a tad warmer. I like this type of seasonal weather because I get to relax in the pool or start my mowing when the grass is growing good and steadily.

. Fall/Autumn- What do I have to explain? 😀 Between the leaves changing colors, the cooler weather, and the landscape as dead leaves slowly fall to the ground. It's just refreshing. 😊

. Spring Seasonal Weather- Also enjoy this type of weather too. When the plants bloom and turn green and the air is always good- except when pollen rises. 😝

GoodniteLover219 said:
Hm! That's a tough one. 😅

If I had to pick some of my favorites it would be:

. Cooler weather- not too cold; but cool enough to not let it be cold or hot. I really enjoy these frequent weather seasons because I get to snuggle cozily in my bed with a heavy quilt and wearing my pj bottoms. 😊

. I also enjoy rainy weather from time to time. I like the sound of heavy downpours and enjoy the croaks and chirps of frogs and toads as it brings them out after the downpour. 🙂

. Semi-Warmer Weather- Not hot summer weather, but a tad warmer. I like this type of seasonal weather because I get to relax in the pool or start my mowing when the grass is growing good and steadily.

. Fall/Autumn- What do I have to explain? 😀 Between the leaves changing colors, the cooler weather, and the landscape as dead leaves slowly fall to the ground. It's just refreshing. 😊

. Spring Seasonal Weather- Also enjoy this type of weather too. When the plants bloom and turn green and the air is always good- except when pollen rises. 😝
Do you have a weather you do not like?

I've always enjoyed summer because I grew up on the beach and owned a boat. When I was in college, in the summer my friends and I would go to the boardwalk in Seaside N. J. and have a blast. Still, there's something nostalgic about the fall. As a kid, we'd all play football in the fall and people would be burning leaves. That smell still lingers in my memories.

Steve2000 said:
Do you have a weather you do not like?

I would have to say EXTREMELY hot weather- where it's a hundred degrees or ninety or eighty degrees.

I'm also not a fan of hurricane weather- too dangerous and too extreme.

Sunny spring day in the high 60 low 70 with a gentle breeze.

Reactions: TB333 and Furrytum
I like long calm spring days. Cold winters days inside with a game or book are nice to.

50-60 degrees and sunny is what I like ever since chemo treatments started. I put the AC in the truck on coldest setting and on high during the summer because I’d be hot everyone complained if just say put a lite jacket on. A side effect for me with chemotherapy is hot flashes

GoodniteLover219 said:
I would have to say [I do not like] EXTREMELY hot weather- where it's a hundred degrees or ninety or eighty degrees.

"EXTREMELY hot"?! Ahhhh... 100 degrees Fahrenheit is 38 Celsius... that's perfect for me! :p I'd give anything to live somewhere with that kind of climate (so long as it wasn't too humid).

Why, oh WHY was I born in England?! I'm not cut out for this perpetual rainy dankness! 🥶

Hot, dry desert. I lived in cold weather (Denver, CO and Albuquerque, NM-yes it does snow there!) for a good portion of my life and I'm sick of snow. My parents are from the Midwest-hard pass on humid, Midwest summers.

I now live in Phoenix, AZ and I love it. I think the high was 88 degrees with no humidity today!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Furrytum and tiny
tiny said:
"EXTREMELY hot"?! Ahhhh... 100 degrees Fahrenheit is 38 Celsius... that's perfect for me! :p I'd give anything to live somewhere with that kind of climate (so long as it wasn't too humid).

Why, oh WHY was I born in England?! I'm not cut out for this perpetual rainy dankness! 🥶
If that kind of weather is what you're into, why not move down here to Texas or in the South than?! 🤣 You'll feel right at home I'm sure!

a chilly night with the windows open as it's the only way I can sleep... the chill going over your body and the goose bumps run from foot to head , very relaxing

Reactions: GoodniteLover219 and Furrytum
Snow and -10F ^.^

• Wow
Reactions: tiny and Furrytum
Back