Your experience messing

Hemix said:
It all started as a kid, I used to get skidmarks and I hated it, but when I grew older, I started to secretly like my last ones, and I developed a fetish.

I spent several years without having nothing to do with skidmarks nor accidents, but the fetish was still there and I ended up using underwear filled with toilet paper, and then, pull-on nappies, inspired by fetish videos.

What can I say? I love it, it's become a very powerful arousing element and even a very relaxing one. Because I do it outdoors, I don't have to worry much about the smell, and that helped me to get used to it as well (I admit sometimes I even like it while it's contained).

I love walking with a big bulge, feeling it pushing against my skin down there and letting my bladder relax from time to time as well (after a good #2, it feels a bit more pleasant each time I wee, oahhh 🥰). It also helps me build the terrain before I go to the restroom and "finish it off" (I tried my best to describe it euphemistically 🙄).

The cleanup can be quite hard, specially when I sit down poopy, and I wish I knew a more efficient way to clean myself, but I also enjoy caressing my skin and getting clean.

You can guess that's why I keep going to the natural park once a week for some time now 😁
Honestly this sounds really soothing lol I only mess my diapers when I’m home alone on my days off and Daddy is at work so as to not bother him with the smell. I know it’s not his thing, but if it was, I’d totally go out to the park with my fully used diapee just enjoying the scenery and get nice and clean and changed into a fresh diapee before leaving 💖 Maybe someday when I’m out at the store by myself I could stop at a park or something lol we’ll see haha probably not though lol

Reactions: Hemix and DiaperedTeddyBear
Normally, I dont mess my diapers unless I’m home alone on my days off from work and my boyfriend is working. Or if it’s slow at my job and I need to go, since I’m always wearing my diaper already, it just makes sense to me to use it, but I always go into the bathroom, I never do it in front of anyone. I do my thing, get cleaned up and back into a fresh diaper and it’s back to work!

Reactions: Hemix, Lyric and DiaperedTeddyBear
binkyyybunnyyy said:
I’d totally go out to the park with my fully used diapee just enjoying the scenery and get nice and clean and changed into a fresh diapee before leaving 💖 Maybe someday when I’m out at the store by myself I could stop at a park or something lol we’ll see haha probably not though lol
I fantasize about being changed in a park. It's never going to happen, especially since I'm 3 years old in my fantasies, but it's fun to think about.

binkyyybunnyyy said:
Or if it’s slow at my job and I need to go, since I’m always wearing my diaper already, it just makes sense to me to use it, but I always go into the bathroom, I never do it in front of anyone. I do my thing, get cleaned up and back into a fresh diaper and it’s back to work!
I do something similar. If I'm in the bathroom, about ready to change my diaper, and I need to poop, I just go in my diaper. Since I change right afterwards the clean up isn't too bad.

I'd do it more often if I lived alone and didn't have to worry about other people smelling my diapers. It regresses me so much and I feel so little afterwards. It's almost like meditation because my thoughts quiet down and I mostly stop thinking in words. It's so calming I wish I could do it more because I usually have a lot of anxiety and my thoughts are always racing.

Reactions: PatrickDL
Feels good but the clean up is not great.

Reactions: artemisenterri and PatrickDL
I first started pooing in my underpants when I was aged 10, after totally ruining two pairs I couldn’t put them in the laundry because questions would have been asked. So I started stuffing lots of toilet paper down the back and every opportunity I got I would mess myself. Over 40 years on from those early experiences I still love messing myself, I do it whenever I can which can be daily, the clean up doesn’t bother me it’s just part and parcel of what I like doing, usually a handful of shower gel in the shower does the trick. I have spent many happy hours wearing my dirty nappies the enjoyment has never dipped I still get that feeling I had when I was that 10y/o words cannot express how good I feel when I’m wearing my messy nappies

Reactions: KendallP and Lyric
My experience messing...hmmm well I guess it's like a roller coaster 🎢 or a story with lots of plot twists. Early on during bouts of IC and hospital stays and illness I'd often have messy accidents and sometimes it was just laziness or what ever.... But I actually liked the feeling of it and would do it whenever I thought I could get away with it...as I got older dealing with my bouts of illness and ic issues became more complicated...but I still enjoyed messing from time to time... until I started having issues with IBS and m.p.f.d and started losing what limited control I did have then It got kinda scary...now I have a little control on #2 and basically none on #1 I've been in diapers 24-7 for around 3 years and well pretty much every thing goes I'n my diaper. But hey I get to drink coke and coffee and eat fried foods again and it ends up with a very messy diaper...some days it feels good others it just feels normal...it's been a crazy ride and I didn't really talk about the mental fuckery this and my medical issues have caused but I closing I'll say this I poop my diapers and it's ok ..it feels good 😊 and it's convenient and I like it and that's that 😉

I did it yesterday & just now today it feels great! Although I think I prefer to wet before I mess, that way it’s extra mushy! 😆

Of course most of the posts are abdl members. Which is fine. No judgement. As an IC member, BM's happen everyday. About half of them occur when sleeping. The rest are the early morning. It's rare that I have accidents during the day. I've been using Nullo for years so the odor is limited. Of course others can smell a dirty diaper and if you're not IC, I suggest to wear plastic pants along with internal deodorants. Obviously I have no idea what happens when I'm sleeping but I do see the diaper when I'm cleaning up. I prefer to have a solid BM. I use psyllium husk daily (healthy intake) so the clean-up is easier. No real smearing. I'm not a fan of loose stool. Difficult to clean the mess. In the morning when I'm awaken I can feel a strong urgency and I never really have time to go to the bathroom. I've been IC since I was a very young child so having a BM isn't a surprise. Usually I'm still in bed and half asleep. But I can feel it. It's not about enjoying it but certainly there is something about pleasure. It's all about relief.

I acknowledge that abdl members love this. Again, no judgement. I admit that having a loaded diaper can feel somewhat comfortable. But I don't sit around in a poopy diaper for hours. I might wait for cleaning up because it's often having another one. But usually I'm in a clean diaper before I leave the house for work. Enjoy your kink. As long you you're responsibly.

Reactions: Belarin
I don’t do it very often, but I have the compulsion to quite a lot. I get the most enjoyment from the anticipation and buildup of holding and trying not to go, the loss of control when I can no longer hold it, the emotional crescendo (adrenaline rush followed by feelings of humiliation) when it happens, and the the physical sensation of filling my diaper or pants. Sometimes I let go intentionally, but more often if I am going to mess, I wait until I can’t hold it back. I don’t particularly like, nor strongly dislike, the feeling of a dirty diaper or messy pants initially, but I don’t enjoy staying in one very long and usually change quickly. I never mess in public or around others.
I often wonder where my messing desires (and all my diaper/wetting interests) come from, but they go back to a very young age. I remember as early as age 4 or 5 having a strong desire to hold my poop (and pee) and delay coming in from playing to use the bathroom, sometimes leading to “accidents” that my mom didn’t like, but that never really bothered me. When I was a little older, I started to have shame around these desires, so I would purposely poop in my underwear or in a diaper when I could get one, then clean up and wash out the undies or throw away the diaper to hide the evidence. These activities were in large part role-playing as a toddler, and probably fueled by experiences with my younger brother or cousins in diapers and potty training. As an adult, it's based on the same roots - living out my little side where many “scenes” come from my childhood.

Reactions: nenaforever
Diaperboy27 said:
I did it yesterday & just now today it feels great! Although I think I prefer to wet before I mess, that way it’s extra mushy! 😆
I tend to find the opposite If I mess then wet it gets all mushy and gross as it gets wet but wetting first it tends to stay firmer.

CrossfireHurricane said:
Of course most of the posts are abdl members. Which is fine. No judgement. As an IC member, BM's happen everyday. About half of them occur when sleeping. The rest are the early morning. It's rare that I have accidents during the day. I've been using Nullo for years so the odor is limited. Of course others can smell a dirty diaper and if you're not IC, I suggest to wear plastic pants along with internal deodorants. Obviously I have no idea what happens when I'm sleeping but I do see the diaper when I'm cleaning up. I prefer to have a solid BM. I use psyllium husk daily (healthy intake) so the clean-up is easier. No real smearing. I'm not a fan of loose stool. Difficult to clean the mess. In the morning when I'm awaken I can feel a strong urgency and I never really have time to go to the bathroom. I've been IC since I was a very young child so having a BM isn't a surprise. Usually I'm still in bed and half asleep. But I can feel it. It's not about enjoying it but certainly there is something about pleasure. It's all about relief.

I acknowledge that abdl members love this. Again, no judgement. I admit that having a loaded diaper can feel somewhat comfortable. But I don't sit around in a poopy diaper for hours. I might wait for cleaning up because it's often having another one. But usually I'm in a clean diaper before I leave the house for work. Enjoy your kink. As long you you're responsibly.
Thanks for your understanding, I imagine this is a topic that can really upset most IC members who have no control in the matter, I 100% agree though that although many ABDL's find this very pleasurable and enjoy it, it should be done responsibly.

I found that Nullo didn't really have much of an effect, maybe a minor reduction in scent but not enough to warrant the extra cost and need for regular supplement pills.

Psyllium husk on the other hand is great stuff especially for any ABDL looking to make a mess. I personally prefer a fairly firm BM than a squishy one and Psyllium does the job well, also just a good thing for gut health in general since it's estimated that over 90% of people in the UK and 93% in the US don't have the recommended daily amount of fibre in their diet.

I did switch up though and started to use Fybogel, it uses Isphagula instead of Psyllium (same effect different plant) and is very slightly more expensive but you can get them in flavoured sachets so it's easy to use while at work, just pop a sachet in a bottle of water and done, which is where I am most likely to be drinking enough to not cause problems with all the extra fibre drawing moisture into the gut.

Reactions: Diaperboy27
Many years ago when I was in my 20s and 30s, wore diapers only sporadically and in private, I almost always messed in my diapers within an hour or two of pinning mine on and then enjoyed myself for a few hours before changing myself. I don't know where this came from. I had worn diapers for bedwetting until I was 17, but never pooped in them, just potty. I even had to wear diapers and rubber pants in the car often for longer trips all the way up to 18, but again never messed myself. But for whatever reason a few years later when I was on my own, living away and working, I started messing my diapers. I still remember the first time I did it, it was exhilarating, arousing, more turned on then I had ever been. I didn't want the experience to end. Fast forward to now and I wear diapers and rubber pants full time, I seldom mess myself, and never without my wife's permission. She hates it and I don't have the urge much anyway.

Reactions: KendallP
My messes are not optional I am given Mirilax and Lactulose before each meal generaly within 80 minutes to two hours later I start having soft large movements , no urge or need when the medication makes me go there’s no other choice ( if your not a quad you will have an opportunity to voluntarily go before the medication makes the decision and you rapidly involuntarily fill your diaper . For me that’s about 6 X’s .lactulose is a synthetic sugar alcohol that can’t be absorbed so your gut bacteria try and break it down , the longer it’s in your system the more laxative it becomes until it overrides your body ability to control it( that’s why it’s used on poop withholders because it’s going to win the battle and the war ) so yes I can be quite messy for my aide. Without medication I’m obstipated and in the hospital, with medication I am a soft serve machine .

Reactions: nenaforever
Honestly it's soooo soothing. Just led back after a long day at work sucking my paci pushing out a big load. Just such a little feeling, can't pretend to love the cleanup though.

Reactions: Diaperboy27
All I can say this morning is WOW, MASSIVE MESSY MONDAY, an epic poopy in my diapee, sooo nice 😌 I think I can thank my wife for this squishy, warm mess in my diaper because we had chili yesterday. Oh, if interest, an Attends Premier diaper, no leaks and no diaper blow-out even with the massive potty in my diaper warmly caressing my loins.

• Wow
Reactions: Diaperboy27 and Hemix
This coming weekend I will be padded full time from Friday night until Monday morning. My wife has told me to start fibre loading which we do with a couple of normal doses of Metamucil a day, and a high fibre breakfast cereal, including oatmeal. I’ll let you know how it goes!

Love doing it. Don't mind clean up, but I usually just Wipe a few times and hop in the Shower to make it quick and easy.

Another MESSY MORNING, this time in a wet Attends Premier diaper and cute print Big Tots Diaper Pants. Nice soft, warm poopie squishing in my diaper while I sit here waiting for coffee to get done brewing. I don't mind cleaning up at all, I have it down to a science with several adult wipes, followed by a wet and soapy wash cloth , "rinse, dry, and repeat." Actually I won't be able to repeat another messy diaper while in my office, but I will wet during the day, I think a Classico V2 diaper for the day.

Back