Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I have personally not done it much I would like to see what experience you have

Reactions: Jorelaxed and ChristianDiaperLover
It’s not something I always do, I’m not a fan of the clean up, but I do enjoy the act of doing it and the feeling.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, artemisenterri, ChristianDiaperLover and 1 other person
Me too, I messed my self yesterday morning while lay in bed but that was the first time in ages. It feels so good fully loading my nappy but it’s the changing and smell that put me off doing it regularly

Reactions: Diapersntights, Jorelaxed and artemisenterri
I mess my diaper almost every morning right after I get out of bed. This morning my Crinklz Aquanaut diaper is wet and poopy. I woke up wet and warm, with a bulging diaper in the front and between my legs. Walking downstairs with my wet bulky diaper was fantastic then I got coffee, sat here, and lifted up a little from my chair and went potty in my diapee. Sitting back down is sooo comforting, warm, lumpy and squishy and contained inside my diaper, no diaper blowout. I won't change for about two hours, after my morning exercise in my wet and poopy diaper. Thank goodness for Vaseline and Baby Magic Lotion. I don't mind changing my messy diaper and will be clean and fresh before my wife gets up this morning. I just had a second peristaltic contraction and now I am sitting three inches higher!!! Going poopy in my diapers is such a natural and simple activity that gives me intense emotional and physiological sensations and comfort. I only wish I could mess my diapers whenever and wherever, like I wet my diapers, but social responsibility and courtesy dictates only wet diapers in public around friends, family, and at work without their knowledge. Happy Easter for those who celebrate the Christian holiday.

• Wow
Reactions: Diaperboy27, PadPhilosopher, artemisenterri and 1 other person
It all started as a kid, I used to get skidmarks and I hated it, but when I grew older, I started to secretly like my last ones, and I developed a fetish.

I spent several years without having nothing to do with skidmarks nor accidents, but the fetish was still there and I ended up using underwear filled with toilet paper, and then, pull-on nappies, inspired by fetish videos.

What can I say? I love it, it's become a very powerful arousing element and even a very relaxing one. Because I do it outdoors, I don't have to worry much about the smell, and that helped me to get used to it as well (I admit sometimes I even like it while it's contained).

I love walking with a big bulge, feeling it pushing against my skin down there and letting my bladder relax from time to time as well (after a good #2, it feels a bit more pleasant each time I wee, oahhh 🥰). It also helps me build the terrain before I go to the restroom and "finish it off" (I tried my best to describe it euphemistically 🙄).

The cleanup can be quite hard, specially when I sit down poopy, and I wish I knew a more efficient way to clean myself, but I also enjoy caressing my skin and getting clean.

You can guess that's why I keep going to the natural park once a week for some time now 😁

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: binkyyybunnyyy and PadPhilosopher
There's quite a few threads on here about this if you want a wide range of responses and go looking for them.

For me I've always done it, from way back, when I started gaining an interest in nappies at 7-8 years old I love how it feels and how it makes me feel and while I definitely don't enjoy the clean up it honestly doesn't bother me at all, I've done it so many times for so long that it's just a normal thing now and I don't even really think about it.

As for my experiences and story...
I posted this many times but back then I was unable to get real nappies and would sometimes build makeshift ones with underpants and other clothing. This is '92-'93, several years before the internet superhighway started to become the internet supermarket, and I would have had no card to pay with at that age either. I was far to afraid to go into the shops to buy them, and would worry about how to get them into the house and hidden anyway, so instead I used to purposefully pee my bed and pants/makeshift nappy.

I would also poop in my pants whenever I thought I might be able to get away with it, I loved how it felt as it came out and how the underwear squished it against my bum, the warmth, bulk, softness etc. the only downside was the smell which, while it didn't really bother me I worried about mum or my younger sis smelling and finding out what I'd done, it could somewhat be countered by air freshener and incense though.

After I'd had some time to enjoy them I had to sneak to the bathroom to take them off and clean up. Now this is the part that most people get grossed out by but honestly even at that age, and without a shower at the time to help, cleaning myself was not that bad. You get used to it after enough times and it becomes a fairly quick and simple process and isn't as bad as most people think if you just get on with it. The worst part at that time was the fact I'd then have to empty the pants, hand wash them in the sink and hide them till they dried enough that I could put them in the laundry and not risk mum finding poopy pants in my room, I couldn't just throw them out or I'd have run out pretty quickly.

I did often use the old trick of lining my pants with toilet paper to poop in them and this did help a lot with cleaning but still had to be careful.

By the time I was about 13-14 in the late '90s there still wasn't much option for me to buy nappies online but I did then have a bank account with a debit card and was allowed to go into the city centre on my own as I used to go play MTG at the local game shop, I'd often use this chance to pop into the boots chemist far from home and buy nappies where I wouldn't be recognised, bringing them home in a backpack to hide.

Now that I could get actual nappies much easier pooping became even easier too since now I didn't have to clean the pants just me own bum, I could just take the nappy off wipe down and throw it all in the trash. I still had to be fairly careful about when I pooped to avoid mum and sis walking in and smelling it and would pretty much always plan it around times they were out or for later at night and usually holding it in to use a toilet if I needed to go and didn't think it was a safe time.

As time moved on I stopped going in my pants mostly but that planning continued and I'd still mostly only wet unless I knew I wouldn't be disturbed, I will even still plan messes ahead of time mostly, however for the last several years if I get the urge to poop and happen to be wearing a nappy already I will simply let it happen without a second thought since I don't have to be so careful.

• Wow
Reactions: KendallP, PadPhilosopher and Hemix
I wet my Little Kings diaper during the night, woke up wet and warm but not leaking. I walked downstairs, got some coffee, and while checking emails on my phone I simply relaxed, no pushing, and messed my diaper. A great way to start the day sitting here with hot coffee, a wet, warm, lumpy, soft, squishy poopy Little Kings diaper. I won't change for several hours and will get my morning exercise while in my wet and messy diaper. Relaxing and going potty in my diaper is such a natural and enjoyable activity for me.

Hemix said:
It all started as a kid, I used to get skidmarks and I hated it, but when I grew older, I started to secretly like my last ones, and I developed a fetish.

I spent several years without having nothing to do with skidmarks nor accidents, but the fetish was still there and I ended up using underwear filled with toilet paper, and then, pull-on nappies, inspired by fetish videos.

What can I say? I love it, it's become a very powerful arousing element and even a very relaxing one. Because I do it outdoors, I don't have to worry much about the smell, and that helped me to get used to it as well (I admit sometimes I even like it while it's contained).

I love walking with a big bulge, feeling it pushing against my skin down there and letting my bladder relax from time to time as well (after a good #2, it feels a bit more pleasant each time I wee, oahhh 🥰). It also helps me build the terrain before I go to the restroom and "finish it off" (I tried my best to describe it euphemistically 🙄).

The cleanup can be quite hard, specially when I sit down poopy, and I wish I knew a more efficient way to clean myself, but I also enjoy caressing my skin and getting clean.

You can guess that's why I keep going to the natural park once a week for some time now 😁
Do you still do a lot of skidmarks on purpose ?

It's not a normal thing for me at all. I do it once every 1-2 months. It definitely appeals to my little side, but unless my mood is just right, I usually talk myself out of it. Skids and messes were never a thing for me as a kid. On the contrary, I hated the thought of poop being anywhere on my body, and I'd wipe myself raw after using the toilet. It was a major struggle to intentionally poop in a diaper for the first time. I guess you could say that I enjoy the act, but I still don't enjoy the aftermath at all. My inner mommy insists on cleaning me up immediately. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Diaperboy27, DiaperedTeddyBear, artemisenterri and 1 other person
I don't do it too often, like maybe 1-4 times a year if that. I do enjoy it and find it fun though.

The feeling of relief feels nice and doing it in a diaper definitely adds a bit of naughtiness and super little feels for sure which makes it funner imo. One thing that really surprised me when I first tried it was how well diapers actually contain the smell. They definitely don't contain it 100%, but still definitely cut it down significantly, a surprising amount.

With that said, while I do enjoy and like it, I still prefer being soggy over messy. The cleanup takes a lot more effort, you can't sit in it for as long without risking skin issues, and well, it is kinda stinky and gross (once again I say this as someone who does enjoy it).

In all honesty though, if I lived on my own without roommates or in an ABDL friendly house where it was okay then I'd probably do it more often. Still not every day or as a common occurrence, but probably more often than I do now 😅

Last edited:
I'll do it a few times on occasion never in public or around my roommate and I always make sure to cleanup quickly. I'd still never do so in public but if my living circumstances change to be more little friendly that could potentially change to more frequent but I still don't believe I'd do so super often.

I'm i.c. messing is something that sometimes just happens. I get very little warning...some days more than others I used to stress and get anxious and at the first inkling of anything resembling a need id hightail it to the bathroom. Lots of false alarms and plenty of didn't make it in time and torn off diapers I got over it ,well now unless im right by a bathroom and get lucky. It's not so bad ..once you get clean up figured out it's really not to bad ...alot better than the anxiety and stress....

I do like the feeling of dirtying my diaper, but I don't usually mess myself because the cleanup is very unpleasant. If I'm close to needing a change or someplace where a toilet isn't available I will use my diaper and clean up as soon as I can.
Working in the yard is different. I don't wear diapers doing yard work and will just go in my panties then rinse off with a hose into my garden.
NOTE: I do not rinse over ground fruits or tubers. THIS IS UNSAFE COULD CAUSE FOOD BORNE ILLNESS

it's an everyday thing for me i wake up in a wet messy one and mid afternoon i will have a little poop to be honest if i really want to try i could get to the potty i could, but you just use to having the feeling and pushing it like fart. someday i wish i didn't but it happens so you learn it just part of who you are and deal with it

Reactions: Lyric and Mickeymic
I pooped my diaper this morning, then peed. The poop stayed in my diaper but the pee ran down my legs, I was only wearing one pull-up diaper. But that's okay because I like it when I wet my pants. I poop my diaper about 2 to 3 times a month, just when the mood strikes me. I put a good coating of Vaseline on myself whenever I plan to poop my diaper. I like to reach back and feel the lump in my diaper. My poop is mostly soft so I don't sit down, I like to but it makes cleanup harder. After pooping I'll pee then just walk around my yard, not long maybe ten min. This may sound gross, but sometimes I give myself a 2 qt. enema, then put on 3 pull-up diapers 1 cloth diaper and plastic pants. Then I hold it as long as I can, till I can't hold it then I sit down, and explode in my diaper. I love the feeling of filling my diaper with warm mush, surrounding my penis and balls. I don't do this often because cleanup is a lot of work. I know this sounds strange, but trust me it's worth it.

I will do it occasionally. I have to be in the right mood and be able to know I can get cleaned up readily and easily. It does bring back long-ago memories when sitting in a messy diaper, though. If the person I'm with is willing to completely clean me like an infant, I will do it on request. That has happened a couple of times.

dipcuc said:
It’s not something I always do, I’m not a fan of the clean up, but I do enjoy the act of doing it and the feeling.
Same. Since i'm doing my own diapering and cleaning, it's more difficult to deal with a mess, particularly if it's loose or runny...

Reactions: dipcuc
I am here this morning with a hot coffee and a warm, squishy poopy in my diapee. All in all. a typical morning but I always like to that each messy diaper is as unique as a snowflake. I messed my diaper in the kitchen then I had to answer three emails. It's so nice to do adult professional responsibilities with a poopy diaper.

treehopper said:
Do you still do a lot of skidmarks on purpose ?
I never did skidmarks on purpose, I was afraid of going to the bathroom because I didn't want anybody to invade my privacy, so I tried to hold my poop until nighttime, but I ended up getting skidmarks by pure accident.

I enjoy messing sometimes. Not as often as wetting though. I have to be in the right headspace. I'm not really bothered by the cleanup or the smell. I know it makes some people feel bad but it's all just part of the process for me.

Messing feels nice, I usually try to hold it until I can't any more and have to let go. It's an amazing feeling to have it come out and slowly spread through the diaper onto my naughty bits. If I have enough alone time I like to sit for a little while and squish it in to my diaper. It's nice to just sit and feel the warmth and the bulk of a really full diaper. So yeah, messing is fun when I'm in the right mood.

• Love
Reactions: Hemix and mybebaby101UK
Back