• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

you may remember me from such times as - oh - years ago

Ashie

They/Them
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
hello everyone :)

i'm ashie - nice to meet you

i first joined adisc way back in 2009 - you may remember me as arlikra or arlisauce

i had a really good time here and met loads of people - online and in real life - but over the years i've lost touch with almost everybody

since i first joined, a lot has happened in my life - i met a girl and had a son who is now almost 12 - unfortunately the relationship didn't work out but i met somebody very special on here and we are engaged and have been together for over ten years

soon after the birth of my child i was diagnosed with autism, and later obsessive-compulsive disorder - i've struggled with both for most of my life and to finally find answers was amazing - albeit the challenges don't go away

i also learned to drive which was one of my ambitions growing up - i've been doing it for almost nine years, and have recently been teaching others in my family - all of whom have now passed their test

last year i came out as non-binary to my family and closest friends - it went well, but some of them struggle with my new pronouns which are they/them

my spare time is split between home - where i enjoy playing soccer and video games and going for long walks - and my son's house which is almost 400 miles away

my son calls me "weirdo" - i think that's a fair representation of me :think:

i think that will do for now - i look forward to meeting some new people and maybe seeing a few old faces :D

thanks for reading

ashie

• Love
Reactions: wetaccident, TreeLad, Sealander and 2 others
Welcome home, Ashie.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Ashie
Guess I'm the newbie then...
I suppose you know how it works around here. 😉. Welcome back.

• Love
Freddie07601 said:
Welcome home, Ashie.

thank you :)

DLWee said:
Guess I'm the newbie then...
I suppose you know how it works around here. 😉. Welcome back.

i'm sure a lot has changed 😮

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and DLWee
Hello and welcome back.
sometimes it seems to be: adisc is a family. Have good restart here @ashie

🦖🧸🙋 Rawwrrr 👶

Last edited:
  • Love
BBBen said:
Hello and welcome back.
sometimes it seems to be: adisc is a family. Have good restart here @ashie

🦖🧸🙋 Rawwrrr 👶

thank you 😊

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and BBBen
ashie said:

i first joined adisc way back in 2009 - you may remember me as arlikra or arlisauce

i had a really good time here and met loads of people - online and in real life - but over the years i've lost touch with almost everybody

since i first joined, a lot has happened in my life - i met a girl and had a son who is now almost 12 - unfortunately the relationship didn't work out but i met somebody very special on here and we are engaged and have been together for over ten years

soon after the birth of my child i was diagnosed with autism, and later obsessive-compulsive disorder - i've struggled with both for most of my life and to finally find answers was amazing - albeit the challenges don't go away

i also learned to drive which was one of my ambitions growing up - i've been doing it for almost nine years, and have recently been teaching others in my family - all of whom have now passed their test

last year i came out as non-binary to my family and closest friends - it went well, but some of them struggle with my new pronouns which are they/them

my spare time is split between home - where i enjoy playing soccer and video games and going for long walks - and my son's house which is almost 400 miles away

i think that will do for now - i look forward to meeting some new people and maybe seeing a few old faces :D

thanks for reading

ashie
Hello and welcome

• Love
  • Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
welcome sweetie <3

hi. I definitely was not here that long ago, but I can be a friend

• Love
ashie said:

thanks for reading

ashie
Wel ... welcome back Ashie, although I didn't know you back then when you were here before. I hope you find this community is at least as friendly and welcoming as it was in 2009.

• Love
Reactions: wetaccident, Ashie, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Hello and Welcome Back to this site from the West/South West region of the United Kingdom

• Love
Reactions: Ashie, BobbiSueEllen and BBBen
Heya, Ashie! It's good to see ya and welcome back! I'm a relative n00b here, but this place has no equal...it's the best place ever for AB/DL/IC biz...it's really helped me.

What is astounding here is how many of us in "The Diaper Set" have autism. I was finally diagnosed 5 years ago (at age 52), just before joining here...and over time, lots of us have often discussed a seeming correlation between a love of wearing diapers and autism: we still haven't estimated a ratio but it's always been a point of marvel & wonder. So you're in great company, just like before. You belong!

I'm sorry your marriage didn't work out, the same happened to me between 2003 and 2005. Long story. But there's been a lot of change & growth in not only my 'double-life' but others' lives here, the AB/DL/IC community in-general...and all the cool stuff available to us! We're a viable market-sector now! 🥳🥰

So, to you from this older autie AB girl in sweet girly clothes and Pampers...welcome home! 🥳🤗🧸🍼🥰

Reactions: Ashie and BBBen
Hi there, welcome back!

• Love
Reactions: Ashie, BBBen and BobbiSueEllen
thank you all so much for the welcomes ☺️

• Love
Reactions: MrDiaperLoverUK, BBBen and BobbiSueEllen
Welcome in its nice to see you in the community

• Love
Reactions: Ashie and BobbiSueEllen
ashie said:

thanks for reading

ashie
Good Evening and Welcome!
I am Autistic.
Along with having Cerebral Palsy.
I am Gay.
Pronouns, He, Him.
I am Elderly - Age 65.

thank you both 🙂

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Back