Would you stop being an ABDL?

Do you remember that scene from Matrix ? - Red or blue pill ?

Idk, I don't always have to indulge my AB side. I can get a lot done just wearing lmao
I don't know if I'd want to get rid of this side of me personally. It's part of me nowadays. Its helped me so much to process my childhood trauma and I'm just really thankful for that.
Maybe in my earlier days I would have said yes.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PaddedRita, BuffedBaby and Blekyss
If I could have stopped in my 20's or even 30's I would have. God knows I tried often enough. But now? No, I have too much pleasure from wearing diapers and rubber pants, wetting whenever I want and in general having the freedom to act a little childish at times. Much of my contentment is due to meeting the woman who very graciously agreed to marry me.

Reactions: Blekyss, LittleAndAlone and Rainbow
Lyric said:
If I could have stopped in my 20's or even 30's I would have. God knows I tried often enough. But now? No, I have too much pleasure from wearing diapers and rubber pants, wetting whenever I want and in general having the freedom to act a little childish at times. Much of my contentment is due to meeting the woman who very graciously agreed to marry me.
Took away the main reason most people dont want to be ABDL.

I'd say no… for two big reasons, 1 I'm IC so I'd be shooting myself in the foot, I mean I got lucky that I only lost my potty training during the pandemic. A weird way to see it I know, but I made my need for diapers part of who I am so it's no problem for me. Changing that would make it a problem tho.
Now reason two is a bit darker… I despise the word "normal" I won't rant about it but I will never go out of my way to confirm to societies useless double standards.

Reactions: dogboy
Heh... quitting? Why? 😁

Yes, if I could make it so that I no longer had any interest in diapers I definitely would.

sbmccue said:
I've come to view my infantilism as a curse. So yes, if such a 'magic pill' were available, and if it worked, I'd certainly avail myself of it.
Diapers used to be at the forefront of my mind as a kid I couldn’t stop thinking about them, but now a days I still think about them but not nearly as much. There are other things in life that I enjoy & don’t get me wrong this is one, but it’s not the biggest part of my life, never will be, you wear the diaper, the diaper doesn’t wear you!

TL;DR:

I would, I hate this part of my life with every bit of my being, I hate all the money I spend on it, I hate all the time I spend on it, I hate having to keep it hidden, but it's an inseparable part of me and I've accepted that.

The Long Version:

In my teenage years I tried to use video games, movies and drugs to get my mind off diapers failing to actually do so.
In the early part of my younger adult years 18-25ish I bought diapers and tried to accept it, but still used alcohol in an attempt to cope
In the later part of my 20's I binge/purged a ton, I once bought an entire case of ABU 1.0's Cloth backed Cushies and tossed nearly the whole case a week later. Clothes, bottles, playpens, diapers, you name it and I purged hard, probably wasted a ton of money too. Spent a lot of time trying to hide my stuff from friends, family and roommates too
As I approached mid-30, I realized there is no getting rid of this kink, it's here with me forever. I was helped a lot by someone coming into my life via work that I became friends with and revealed they were part of the whips, chains and ropes enjoyer portion of the BDSM community. I greatly respected this person, they helped me have confidence in my professional skillset and we did an amazing amount of projects together.

None of that makes the deep shame go away though, the understand that this fetish is not something I want, it's something I NEED. I'd most certainly be rid of it instantly if I could.

LittleAndAlone said:
Took away the main reason most people dont want to be ABDL.
I learned the hard way that wearing diapers, wetting myself, occasionally pooping, was not enough to keep me happy. I needed someone to love and who loved me and all my warts.

Reactions: Blekyss and LittleAndAlone
Lyric said:
I learned the hard way that wearing diapers, wetting myself, occasionally pooping, was not enough to keep me happy. I needed someone to love and who loved me and all my warts.
May I ask you something? And if it's too personal, then please forgive me. I'm not the best at this.

Does your wife participate at all? More importantly, did you ever find it important that your partner participates to some extent -- and if so, did that desire hold up, or did you find out that the desire didn't matter to you after all (following getting with that person)?

That's... probably a very convoluted question, please let me know and I can try to rephrase it better. I guess I'm just wondering if you had a need for someone to not just accept but actively participate to some extent with you, and if that need persisted or if it went away after being with them. I'm also assuming a lot of things by asking that, though, so it's possible my question isn't even applicable.

Last edited:
I don't think that's a possibility for me. Especially since it's been a part of me for a very long time. The only thing that was a problem with me based on being an ABDL was not getting as much support from it when I was a teenager. It definitely didn't help me during my high school years.

Back