Would you stop being an ABDL?

I simply can’t it’s who I am

I will NOT STOP beeing an ABDL, because thats who I am!!!
I can’t stop beeing me.

Chimera said:
No I wouldn't take the pill to cure my abdl'ism, I already got the only pill I need. You know what that is? A baba full of apple juice! It cures thirstiness and cures adult feelings.

(Come get some today! It only costs $399.99 per baba, per usual pharmaceutical prices)
Where do I sign?

I would never stop wearing my nappies/Diapers

Yes, I would.

I have told Mrs. TexHagrid over and over again that I wish I could just turn this off like a light switch. As much as I enjoy diapers, I’d also enjoy being vanilla.

Reactions: Littlebabaprince
Absolutely not. ABDL has given me so much happiness over the years and gives me a way to wind down and relax after a stressful day that doesn’t involve intoxication of some sort. I am very grateful to be ABDL. We have a way of releasing dopamine that does zero harm to us (well maybe the occasional diaper rash😆)

• Love
Reactions: 70sPampers
In terms of my own struggles and interests, I do not know. If it was before I grew up, then yes, I believe it would change the outlook of my current existence. But then again, maybe not. Maybe something else would have filled its place, and maybe the reality is that taking the pill wouldn't solve any of my real issues at all.

In fact, I don't think it would do much of anything. At this point, taking a pill and instantly erasing certain parts of me might honestly just feel like a good chunk of the story of my life thus far has been invalidated or defeated, making my struggle utterly more pointless than it already was and still is.

So I don't know. It would make relationships easier, and for that alone, perhaps I would take it. But I'm not sure it would actually solve that much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Azizi and dogboy
i would. i love it and wear diapers 24/7 but its not socially acceptable and would hurt my social life. if it wasnt for that then i wouldnt give it up

To be honest: Yeah, I'd stop. That probably makes me sound like I'm really struggling with it though, and I don't feel like I am. I'm honestly pretty darned happy with my little side, and while I have it I intend to nurture it. But when I strive to look at my whole situation objectively, I have to conclude that my time would be better spent in other ways--focusing more on my family, on my other hobbies, and so on. There's no shortage of that other stuff, so the hole left by ABDL would be swiftly and completely filled, and I'd be a little less "complicated."

But as most of us know, it's pretty much impossible to potty-train an ABDL. I don't intend to hurt myself trying.

Reactions: Rainbow, Lyric, Azizi and 1 other person
It’s been a part of who I am since I was 6 years old. I don’t think I want to change who I really am.

When I was younger and missing out on dating and having kids early, yes I wished I could turn it off.

Now that that ship has left port and I'm so far into the rabbit hole, and participating in the community, I dunno. I don't think it would help me anyway as it wouldn't do anything to address the separate antisocial introvert part. Might actually make it worse with no longer having a solo outlet. I suppose in a way its a good combination being introvert and ABDL, being self sufficient and all.

I might flip the switch for the DL part if I had any reason to believe it might help me find a compatible partner and still having kids of my own any easier. But being little and childish and loving all things kids I don't think I could ever do without. The idea of being a dime a dozen full of himself macho man just doesn't appeal to me and never has. Once you sleep with stuffed animals theres no going back to adult life. Snuggles and cuddles and cuteness forever! 😍

Last edited:
Nope no way , how can one destroy your inner self and for who ? Live within your own beautiful light never live in the light or shadows of others light . I will never ever cow down to being what the masses expect one to follow their own expectations . I’ll never let society assimilate me to please others bazar expectations . Remember Toys R us ? I don’t want to grow up I’m a toys or us kid for life 🥰

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Blekyss
No.

It does not hinder me in any way, just adds another source of pleasure. I don't see any reason to give that up.

abdlchristian12 said:
Absolutely not. ABDL has given me so much happiness over the years and gives me a way to wind down and relax after a stressful day that doesn’t involve intoxication of some sort. I am very grateful to be ABDL. We have a way of releasing dopamine that does zero harm to us (well maybe the occasional diaper rash😆)
It does zero physical harm. It can, and does, have a tendency to harm relationships. And that can, in turn, cause emotional harm to us. Doesn’t for everyone, but does for some.

Cottontail said:
To be honest: Yeah, I'd stop. That probably makes me sound like I'm really struggling with it though, and I don't feel like I am. I'm honestly pretty darned happy with my little side, and while I have it I intend to nurture it. But when I strive to look at my whole situation objectively, I have to conclude that my time would be better spent in other ways--focusing more on my family, on my other hobbies, and so on. There's no shortage of that other stuff, so the hole left by ABDL would be swiftly and completely filled, and I'd be a little less "complicated."

But as most of us know, it's pretty much impossible to potty-train an ABDL. I don't intend to hurt myself trying.
☝🏻 100% this.

I have the constant worry of somehow getting caught, I can't let anyone into my room and have to learn to sneak around to obtain and dispose of diapers, and they're kinda expensive for broke college student me.

Anyways, to answer the question, no, I'd never give this up. There's downsides sure, but ultimately I still like my diapers. I don't wear probably as much as most people here, partially because of aforementioned reasons and partially just because I don't really have a stable income so I can't really afford to use them super regularly, but gives me a really nice way to add a little relaxation to my life and make my day a little nicer when I need it. It's a nice little treat I can give myself when I want to, and I don't really think anything would really quite replace that for me if I gave it up. Plus if I'm ever in a situation where using the toilet would be inconvenient I've got a way out. I'd be giving up too much and the little bit of extra stress and expense is easily worth it to me. Plus, as scared as I am of being found out, I doubt the actual consequences would be more than an awkward conversation with my parents, they don't tend to care what I do as long as I'm not getting myself or someone else hurt. And all my friends are pretty open minded people, ABDL aside I still don't tend to get along with overly judgemental people much, so I doubt they'd care either, though my friends are also pretty much all online so I'd have to do something pretty dumb for them for find out.

And if this extends to all my childish interests and traits...yeah, that's an even harder no. If all of that gets removed entirely, I don't think the person that remains would even be me in any way that matters.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rainbow, Azizi and Blekyss
Might be able to stop wearing a nappy but the fascination won't go away.

Reactions: Blekyss
I have some mixed feelings about the topic. I think when I was younger the answer would have been yes, but now I'm not so sure. The big issue is that personally the more I've worked with all the little stuff the better I've lived and the happier I've been able to feel. Regression is a good thing in my life that I enjoy and helps me keep a healthy perspective. The issue is hardly anything personal though, and any real problems that are involved come from social anxiety and misperceptions. So, overall, yeah, I'd probably rather not have this stuff, especially if it means not having the life events that lead up to having it in the first place. There's comfort in conformity, and not having regressive tendencies would take away a lot of worries when it comes to having a family and keeping a job.

However, more than having a pill to make everything go away I'd really rather just have a pill that makes regression acceptable within reason. Because, sure there are actually a lot of things I'd rather not do, but I don't really think chucking them away is the best or most realistic solution, even if it was feasible. I'd bet that people would respond pretty similarly to taking a pill to not have to sleep, eat, exercise, cope, or do any of the things that get in the way of living their ideal life one way or another. If I could just be perfect, the ideal productive and emotional human, yeah, of course, I'd choose that every time. But, I'm not, and that's okay too, to an extent. So, for a more specific answer, I'd like to be in a position where I could say no without issue, that having a stuffed animal or pacifier instead of a stress ball or punching bag could be no big deal. Because it's not like making my little side go away actually solves the problems that it was solving. For me, the issues that come from regression have nothing to do with the actual regression itself. It's what makes this a complicated question.

So, basically, this is a long way of saying: would I want to take that pill or think it's necessary? No, not really. Would I actually take it? Yeah, probably.

Never. I love this community and there's nothing wrong with us. ❤️ Sometimes I struggle because there are people out there who not only misunderstand us, but wholly intend on never letting go of that misunderstanding, they let their willful ignorance drive their hatred of us. That's their problem, though, not ours. We aren't hurting anybody doing what we do. Life is more joyful for my partner and I when we let ourselves be little. So I can definitely understand the discomfort some of us feel, especially when we're judged by people who don't understand, but here's a little wisdom:

"Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

I forget where I picked that one up, but it's very true.

• Love
Reactions: abdlchristian12
Yes. But I've come in terms with myself and understood that is part of who I am, whetever I like it, which I do, or not.

After 15 years figuring out this part of me, I've found some peace understanding me, and how much is a big part of my esence, that being said, yes, I would, like @Cottontail mentioned before life probably would be easier in some terms, and I would spend more time and effort in other matters.

I also understand I know, is a part of me I can't erase, and it would be a mistake to try so, is also something is not hurting anyone, but probably sometimes, somehow me, is pretty harmless.

Is pretty complicated.

Back