Would you move to mars?

Nope. The environment there is too harsh and would be very difficult to live there. Planet šŸŒŽ is still perfect for us to live in.

Nope

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
If it's at all better than Earth, hell yes I would.
I would love to have my consciousness transferred to a quantum supercomputer someday, and then be able to survive for millions of years, being able to explore the cosmos and escape the mundane, primitive life here on planet Earth

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thinking
Reactions: Deleted member 57387, ShippoFox and BobbiSueEllen
If I could survive it, I would love to settle on one of Neptune's moons, or on the dwarf planet Sedna which has an orbit that reaches out into the inner Oort cloud of our Solar System. It would be ideal for astronomical purposes, with nearly zero light pollution across the entire electromagnetic spectrum compared to here on Earth

Am I the only one who wants to?

Because Im forming the cult mechanicus. Now bring me your toasters!

• Haha
Tessa said:
Am I the only one who wants to?

Because Im forming the cult mechanicus. Now bring me your toasters!
Too late. I already established the red planet's official religion, and its deity is Kharmet-Diphraag. Live from Planet Koozebane! šŸ„³

Care for a Wolfgang Puck air-fryer? BAM!!! šŸ¤­

Last edited:
i would like to

• Wow
Personally I wouldn't move to Mars but would love for around 90% of the worlds populationt to move there. I would be quiet happy living off the land with very few or no one else around.

• Haha
I would like that, in theory. But no. Definitely not. Not with our current technology level.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
BobbiSueEllen said:
Nope. It can get well below zero Fahrenheit on the warmest day. And I can't eat as many potatoes anymore...even with ketchup.

Plus, I refuse to turn the beat around. :ROFLMAO:
Matt Damon grew the hell out of some tators šŸ¤£

• Haha
Never ever. It would be like a prison to me. Think how mentally fit and physically you need to be. Then dependent on life support and never being free to really live. It is not like yo can put on your favorite hiking boots and lust go on a walk about. Lots and lots of great things have came from our exploration of space. Our world would be very different without the satellites and tech we now have thanks too. Even advancements in disposable adult diapers was due to space travel. That said we are no place close to making it feasible. Just because a billionaire has a desire does not mean it is a great idea for all of us..

Reactions: dogboy and BobbiSueEllen
littlelambchop said:
If it's at all better than Earth, hell yes I would.
I would love to have my consciousness transferred to a quantum supercomputer someday, and then be able to survive for millions of years, being able to explore the cosmos and escape the mundane, primitive life here on planet Earth
I'm the total opposite, I want to go back to living a much more primitive life lol.
But I can understand the wonting to explore but I wouldn't wont to live that long

It depends on what I'm going to find there and my personal circumstances on Earth.

If the blue planet's society is stuck and doomed and I can find a more sophisticated and progressing one on Mars, I would consider moving there.

• Thinking
I can't edit my last post. I feel like it was vague. I would like to move to Mars, in theory. But not in reality. Not with our current technology level. Maybe if we had some amazing technological breakthroughs and a colony was already established and thriving. Maybe. I love the idea of it, but I don't know if I would actually like it. I would not want to be one of the early Mars pioneers.

Hi,

I really like the question, maybe not Mars but would I just up sticks and go somewhere interstellar?

Itā€™s not just like selling up and moving to the next town, county or country or, continent (sorry conurtations on continence).

Itā€™s almost like passing over and going to heaven, nothing goes with you, only you.

All of your connections, relationships, family left behind, communication if any limited. No shops, no Amazon, eBay, nappies, girly clothes, lovely shoes!!!

Iā€™m starting to think no, Iā€™ll just stay here as much as it is to entertain the romance of something new and exciting, I guess it really takes a special sort of person. I need love, friends, family and the security of all the connections Iā€™ve made.

Iā€™m a real softie.

Jenny xx

ā¤ļø

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Deleted member 57387
Back