would you like to be changed by another person?

pdiapered said:
This would be awesome!
Oh, getting your diaper changed is awesome! I loved every millisecond of it. It was a very special time. 🤗🥰🧸🍼🥳

• Love
Reactions: passion4life, KrankyPants and Lyric
As a straight male I would only like to be changed by a female; and if the opportunity was there I would love to change her diaper. When you think about this it is so intimate and trusting, perhaps as much if not more than intercourse. You are lying down in a passive, vulnerable position, placing all your trust in the person changing you.

Reactions: DiaperVapor, LIDiaperBoy, SimCo and 4 others
ORBaby said:
I would love it if my wife would change me.
Does your wife know about your desires or has she told you she will never get involved?

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and MissCora
Well I ain't an ab or do but as a carer, I feel it's gonna be more of enjoyment than been creepy especially when you have the right person doing it for you with the right techniques the person can never be wrong...I feel you should try it once and it's gonna turn to a kinda pleasure for you

Reactions: DiaperVapor, Jim100, MissCora and 1 other person
Yes.

But I’m very picky. So you better know what you’re doing and know how I like to have my diapers changed. You, you, “another person” 🤣

Nah, seriously. It is fun, but I haven’t had that nearly as much time as I’d want in my life. Just a handful of times. It would be great to have an abdl boyfriend or a daddy to develop some routines and rules and about changes. I’ve never been to an abdl party or camp or con or anything so yeah. I’m a pretty sad and unfulfilled baby in that matter.

Reactions: MissCora
Sharon111 said:
I feel you should try it once and it's gonna turn to a kinda pleasure for you
NOTHING particularly pleasurable about it here - not in it self any way - just the way it is, and ALWAYS has been. Life-long ic issues, as well as others. Try doing it myself NEVER works right - ALWAYS ends up too loose, and leaks IF it even stays on! - I;m sure that's because of issues with my hands.
So actually ALWAYS someone else did it - F or M don't care, I NEED the help - that simple...
But I would say about 90% of the time, that's my wife/mommy - the rest Nurses, Doctors a few times, ex.
Still NEVER stopped me from doing anything. Even a week long camping trip - but quite a bit of extra planning!

• Wow
Reactions: chuck, MissCora and BobbiSueEllen
bobbilly said:
For me I don't think I would want my nappy changing by another person. I'm a IC wannabe and would like to manage my IC myself. I wouldn't like to be changed by another person... I'm very specific how I like my nappy and I don't think another person changing me would be as good as me? How about you?
I change Diapers for my AB and DL and they love it 😊

• Love
Reactions: DiaperVapor, surprise35, Deleted member 41729 and 1 other person
heck yeah I'd love to experiment at least once someone changes my diaper.

I think it is difficult for it to happen, but hope is the last thing that is lost xD

Reactions: MissCora, Sharon111 and BobbiSueEllen
Forced said:
Does your wife know about your desires or has she told you she will never get involved?
She knows, she has trouble getting the pins through the cloth diapers, and worries that she will stab me.

• Wow
Reactions: Lyric, MissCora, nwm and 1 other person
Yes I would in a purely innocent and genuine way; maybe as I'm drinking a bottle of formula. But I am afraid that I would get aroused and that bothers me because, for me, AB/DL is a mix of...
  • Age regression
  • Therapeutic & Comfort
  • Convenience/Practical

Being changed by someone would be an incredibly trusting, caring, and nurturing experience and bond.

Reactions: MissCora and BobbiSueEllen
ORBaby said:
She knows, she has trouble getting the pins through the cloth diapers, and worries that she will stab me.
If that’s the only reason, have you tried nappy nippas?

Attachments

• EDF6E7B5-F64A-4D8F-AFDF-B8B991BC189A.jpeg
    EDF6E7B5-F64A-4D8F-AFDF-B8B991BC189A.jpeg
    41.4 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
ORBaby said:
My wife had a little trouble ar first too - but now it's nothing. And yes I did "get the point" pleanty! But it actually was NOT that bad. Enough to make me jump a little, but did not break the skin or anything like that - only really noticed it for MAYBE 2 seconds or so.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Jim100
ORBaby said:
I've noticed some moms will bring the front & rear corners of a cloth diaper around & together and then pinch them together with pointer & middle fingers (between the diaper & baby's hip) and thumb. The diaper pin is then inserted in the cloth near the thumb, driven through & out for clasping. Moms seldom stab their pointer & middle fingers but they have stabbed their thumbs more.

Whem I put on my prefold flat cloth diaper (two layers), even my adult-sized diaper pins can't go clear through so I just go through the top layer of the front panel. I think that's really how it works with cloth baby diapers, too. Cloth is rather bulky. :unsure: 🥰

I am likely to be the only person to ever touch my diapers, but I think I would enjoy it if I had a SO that changed my diapers for me.

It doesn’t appeal to me at all, funnily enough, and I think I know why.

In my very early DL days (like when I was four or five) and I was swiping my sister’s nappies on a regular basis, I tried pooing in one.

Unfortunately, unlike when I had just wet them, the nappy got smelled out and I was told off. Not shouty told off but certainly a disapproving talking to.

My Mother (who’s a lovely person) then picked up a fresh nappy and said “OK if you’re a baby let’s put a nappy on you…” and I shouted “no!” as I didn’t want to be a baby.

She didn’t do anything more and left it at that. I didn’t like the idea of her or anyone else putting one on me then.

Even at 4 or 5, even though I longed to wear nappies, I didn’t want to be babied or put in one by anyone else.

My partner has never put one on me, and the idea of her doing so doesn’t appeal to me.

However, she likes me to put one on her when she wears. She says the act of me putting it on her makes her feel safe and cared for (and this is from someone who claims not to self-identify as DL!)

ORBaby said:
My mom insisted on diapering me instead of letting me do when I was a teen(long long ago) for the same reason, she was afraid I would hurt myself. She was probably right at the time.

Reactions: Rezzu, nwm and MissCora
It has been along time wish for me

Reactions: Diapercutie and BobbiSueEllen
I would prefer a caregiver to change my diapers.

If I found somebody that was okay with me wearing diapers as a caregiver, then I would definitely love that.

Reactions: nwm and BobbiSueEllen
Absolutely :)

Reactions: nwm, Diapercutie and BobbiSueEllen
Back