Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 5 guest views remaining

Words you just don’t want to hear.

Ali123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
“Of course you can’t have your punishment nappy taken off, Ali, just because Lucy has some of her little friends coming over.

“A couple of them have seen you in a nappy before, and Emma has a baby brother, so she’s quite used to boys in nappies.”

Reactions: KBoy, Dry247 and SissyBabyKris
May I ask, what is a punishment nappy? I mean is it different from any other nappy? Like is there something in it that is part of the punishment?
No judgement here, I am just very intrigued by the idea of this.

Don't get another drink your going to pee the bed !

• Haha
Reactions: diaperdude
sissyjodie said:
May I ask, what is a punishment nappy? I mean is it different from any other nappy? Like is there something in it that is part of the punishment?
No judgement here, I am just very intrigued by the idea of this.
When I was child I was occasionally punished by being put back into nappies.

They were just ordinary nappies, but my mother sometimes referred to them as my ‘punishment nappies’. I didn’t need to wear a nappy; it was just a punishment.

"I'm very disappointed in you!"

It doesn't take much.

Reactions: Ali123 and Dry247
"I'm putting a pack of nappies and some of your baby things in the car in case you need to be punished while we're staying at Aunty Jane's."

Reactions: hotwheelsfan
"Whoops, guess looks like mommy lost the key for your maid outfit. Don't worry mommy's friends will understand. You'll just have to serve us in a full diaper."

Reactions: Ali123
Aunty Jane: “Ali’s up here with no nappy or knickers on. Do you want me to pop him into something?”

Mummy: “No thanks, Jane. I’m coming up to give him his spanking in a minute, so he needs his bottom bare.”

Reactions: SissyDinNappies
Mummy: "You're a very naughty boy, Ali. When we get home I'm going to spank your bottom and put you into one of your nappies."

Aunty Jane: "I may have some of Pamela's old things upstairs if you'd like to punish him now. I don't know if her baby knickers will fit him, but her nappies should be okay."

• Love
Reactions: Pantyslave, Babynix and (deleted member)
Ali123 said:
Mummy: "You're a very naughty boy, Ali. When we get home I'm going to spank your bottom and put you into one of your nappies."

Aunty Jane: "I may have some of Pamela's old things upstairs if you'd like to punish him now. I don't know if her baby knickers will fit him, but her nappies should be okay."
Ali
Your shame must have been dreadful but I wish I had been in your place
Nappies, rubbers, bottles

Reactions: Ali123
Getting the full baby treatments in front of other people is the stuff my dreams are made of
So jealous
Baby Stephanie x

Back