Wiping problems for BM's.

I have bad back back, hips and joints. I am super stiff and can hardly reach my asshole. I found it is easier and cheaper to use one or two blue chux pads than a lot of wipes. I fold it long ways in half absorbent side out and just floss my ass. Lol. I get one side soaked and fold that sides in 1/4 floss with backing out and the other half out and do it again. Most the time one will get the most off and you can finish with wipes. If not I will use a second one but I use either warm water or even better perineal cleanser on it. you can also use this cleanser on baby wipes too for a fresh feeling. I feel every bit as clean as had I took a shower and love it. If you shop around online you can buy those blue pads just cheap as wipes sometimes even cheaper. perineal cleanser you can get a gal for less than 10 bucks. Of course gloves are always nice too. I just got all my supplies in a back pack and it has a Stainless steel S hook I keep in it to hang from the back of the door.

Try it at home first and check how it works for you. being you can can get a hold of each end good and scrub like a towel the butt.

Best of luck if you try it, please let me know if it works and if I made it sound to easy or too hard. LOL I like it way better than using so damn many baby wipes,,

Reactions: Edgewater
@Diaperman95 there are bidets that replace the toilet seat. Don't know if you considered them but, if they are within your budget, it might be something for you to look into. They are models with heated seats, warms the water, and a fan for drying.

Reactions: Edgewater and Diaperman95
daylight said:
@Diaperman95 there are bidets that replace the toilet seat. Don't know if you considered them but, if they are within your budget, it might be something for you to look into. They are models with heated seats, warms the water, and a fan for drying.

I have considered but at home is not the issue. I can always step in the shower and rinse off if too bad. I find the blue pads the easiest way to clean up. For me. As for heated vs just like the shower you have to wait for the hot water to get there.

Reactions: Edgewater
jdinvirginia said:
It sounds like some of you suffer from incomplete evacuation (I do). Look it up on Google. There are several treatment options.
I am 24/7, U-IC and on occasion will have F-IC moments. But in general, I find that I can also have "incomplete evacuation" and for me, it is like a urinary dribble, just on the back side. With luck I have NS XL wipes, but will also use a baby wipe during the day to keep clean. It is just a bad day when it happens, and it sucks!

Reactions: Diaperman95
A very small enema syringe with tap water may be useful to you to help you eliminate the remaining fecal matter.

Reactions: daylight and Edgewater
Back