Winters f**ked up.

LaLoneDigi said:
Storms can be a real drag. Hope you have plenty of supplies and entertainment to get through it. 🤗
That I do, I gotten through the worst of it. All I have to do is wait for the snow to melt.

Yes, I can get out btw.

What's with all this hate? As a native Finnish person I feel very offended by this outrageous display of discrimination towards people with limited access to summer!😠

*sarcasm* *humor*

• Haha
Reactions: dogboy, KittyninjaW and LaLoneDigi
Winter is nice, just a bit too long for my taste. Snow in June just feels wrong.

Reactions: KittyninjaW
StoneCrab said:
Winter is nice, just a bit too long for my taste. Snow in June just feels wrong.
It does. I can say a number of bad things about where I live but one thing I am glad about is that winter stays in winter, for the most part.

Reactions: StoneCrab
It’s been around 0-10C highs for last 2 weeks and saturdays high is -14C, next 10 days around -20C. I HATE weather swings, they trigger my migraines And fibromyalgia so much. I have been flaring all week because of this weather swings. Plus I hate being cold. So a binge into diapers to get through this ….

Reactions: dogboy and KittyninjaW
For me, winter and diapers go hand in hand...haha. At least you don't have to worry about the heat and humidity.

Reactions: MangaFan and KittyninjaW
I'm so glad my employer offered me the chance to work in Florida for a few months. Although, there have been some cold days (It was 44 for a high on Christmas) it doesn't last long.

While, I do miss my Mommy and Doggie; I don't miss the cold, dreary northeast winter at all.
In fact, I'd like to stay here permanently.

Last edited:
KittyninjaW said:
I just had a snowstorm last night where I am and I really don't like it. To be honest it can be hard to deal with and get through. But we are surviving so far.
You never said how much snow though 😆

About 7-8 Inches

KittyninjaW said:
About 7-8 Inches
Your definitely a northern 👍 actually I'm kinda nosey so I have no clue what that's considered

Last edited:
BlameBaby said:
Your definitely a northern 👍 actually I'm kinda nosey so I have no clue what that's considered
Actually I live in the Midwest. And it's fine, I'm a bit noisy myself.

Back