Will anyone ever invent a diapering machine?

DiaperedBondageBoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
The "diapering machine" trope is extremely common in ABDL art, comics, and stories, and I'm wondering if one will ever be invented in real life. It's probably technologically possible, but no one has bothered to try yet. If anyone ever creates a diapering machine, I will be the first to sign up to test it.

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
DiaperedBondageBoy said:
The "diapering machine" trope is extremely common in ABDL art, comics, and stories, but no one has bothered to try yet.

At least, there was an attempt, but it has been discontinued.

For further reading, I recommend the following threads:

I like the idea of a diaper changing machine and I would be willing to try one out as well. I looked at the discontinued one el pulpo posted and it seemed like the main factor is cost. That being said I feel there has to be some way to make it work.

• Haha
Reactions: KBoy and KittyninjaW
I would never use one if they did invent one. Sounds kinda dodgy to me. Like something could go horribly wrong in the worst way.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, PadPhilosopher, KBoy and 2 others
PinkyJujubean said:
I would never use one if they did invent one. Sounds kinda dodgy to me. Like something could go horribly wrong in the worst way.
Like that one Looney Tunes short where Daffy & Porky end up getting put in a diaper & sent off to a mama gorilla. The machine couldn't tell the person's age at all.

• Haha
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, KBoy, dogboy and 1 other person
Onesieman said:
Like that one Looney Tunes short where Daffy & Porky end up getting put in a diaper & sent off to a mama gorilla. The machine couldn't tell the person's age at all.
Yeah but not recognising the age would only be a plus for it from an ABDL point of view.

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, BlueDude and KittyninjaW
Interesting robotic nurses.

DiaperedBondageBoy said:
...I'm wondering if one will ever be invented in real life.
To answer this specific question -- Yes, I think this will be invented at some point in the future.

For a more practical answer -- I doubt it will be in my lifetime and unlikely to be in the next 25 to 35 years.

mmm hard pass
something goes wrong suddenly you're missing valuable body parts 😮

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: littledub1955, PadPhilosopher, KBoy and 1 other person
SparkyDog said:
mmm hard pass
something goes wrong suddenly you're missing valuable body parts 😮
Yeah… I think I mentioned this in an old thread about the Baby Washer, but it honestly reminded me of the castration machine from the movie Ice Pirates.

You can make this kind of thing functional and safe, but if it doesn’t look safe and friendly, nobody’s going to trust it with their baby. I don’t know if the Baby Washer ever worked, but the drawings and diagrams certainly didn’t give off any warm and fuzzy vibes.

• Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, KBoy and SparkyDog
No way I'm not getting my junk torn off!

There was a young fellow named Dean
Who invented a diapering machine.
It would diaper any sex,
Concave or convex,
But oh what a bastard to clean.

• Haha
Diapers are not actually my thing, but if they were, I think I'd want a human to put me in one, rather than a machine. I do however see the appeal of not needing to tell anybody about loving to wear them.

• Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and KBoy
Yeah, prob not going to happen anytime soon, although there was an old story called R.O.O.M about a changing machine that went awry, cant remeber everything, but the machine got age wrong and put them in diaper/kids clothes, and that the diaper was tamper proof/non removable, and yes there was some issues there :)

But IIRC (Was a long time ago) it was a real good written furturistic story.

Had to drag this back out because i am terrified of "The Diaper Changing Machine" as a diaper wearing baby my only hope is that it shall never be invented.
i had a self cleaning litter box, for my cat not me. But it had hooks that drug through the litter, it had stinky cat poopy HOOKS that had to be cleaned, 120 $ litter box, straight into the dumpster.
But if a perfect diaper changing android was built, and i have a mommy so i don't think i would be getting one. What model would be best...
The Hillary Clinton, the Rosie O'Donnell, perhaps the mamma June Shannon, Honey Boo Boos mom. i personally want all three and maybe a Joan Crawford.
The Diaper Changing Machine 💙🖤🤎💜💚💛🧡

• Haha
Reactions: BBBen and PadPhilosopher
ElPulpo said:

Looks dangerous. M
ElPulpo said:

Looks dangerous. Every single baby would be traumatized by it.

Reactions: KBoy and BBBen
As someone who was absolutely terrified of automatically flushing toilets growing up, and other household appliances, I would probably have the same reaction to a diaper machine. It would be nice for people who aren't afraid of robots and in need of a changing though o((>ω< ))o

Reactions: KBoy and BBBen
I year ago I would have said no way, but with recent advances in AI I think it's actually possible now. Look at what this robot can do:

Will anyone make it? Probably not. I think the hardware is about $50k. But if someone really wanted it to exist, knew a bit about AI, and had a spare $50k-$100k, I think it could happen.

• Haha
Reactions: BBBen and KBoy
Back