Why most people would benefit wearing a diaper

Betterwearadiaper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Most people would benefit from wearing a diaper.

Nonsense, you say, what is this, some kind of weird idea? Yes, it is, but hear me out. Logic and reason.

Wearing a diaper is convenient, practical, and in some rarer situations actually required. Some have medical issues, some just have problems holding it, and may spend lots of energy planning all activities to make sure a bathroom is always within reach.

Once saw a clip from one of those reality shows, you know, entertainment for the stupid. There was this girl, standing in agony, waiting for judgement. If she was to be outed, to be rejected. And, surely, she was.. out! And then, all that stress just became too much for the poor thing, and she wet her pants. A real wetting, in plain view, broadcast live on tv.

If she had been wearing a diaper, this would not be a problem, no big deal, no one would know. A diaper underneath, just-in-case, would have solved everything. well, at least, the wetting problem.

Wearing a diaper is nice, it is comfy, and provides both security and convenience. There are practically no downsides. No one can really tell, because it is covered underneath pants or skirt or a dress.

Even if it is not used regularly, it will provide security, just in case something happens. Can still use the bathroom, when that is convenient. A diaper will then last for a whole day, with no problem.

And then there are savings, no need for underwear. No need to buy underwear, struggle with deciding which to buy, no complicated decisions choosing what to wear in the morning. Just put on the diaper, done.

• Thinking
Reactions: Napincolove, ianwee, Demonbabywearspamps and 2 others
I actually am fairly inconsonant so I do need to be in diapers a lot of the time. I have always wet the bed and I get at most fifteen minutes notice before I wet myself. I am not sure if there is a word for it but I get the urge and in about fifteen minutes ready or not I am going to wet. This had me in diapers while at school which is a place I got someone to use a diaper.

In middle school, a lot of teachers would lock the door during tests and that meant if I had to go during a test I am going to wet my pants, I had another kid also say they basically had the same problem and I told them that I just had a diaper on and so they did after that as well. They teased me a bit about it until they tried it and even wet their diaper and asked me how to change (You don't want to be caught in a diaper and really don't want to be caught in a wet diaper)

I just "Went to the bathroom" and would change my diaper and either put it in a grocery bag or in paper towls and throw it away. Nobody is realy going to question why you are tossing out a grocery bag but being caught with a diaper is basicaly being caut in a diaper so when they asked how to change I knew they had used their diapers and would have wet their pants.

As my freind they also knew I was in diapers durring sleepovers and they would put one on if we did a sleepover, pluss their little brouther wet the bed untill he was about eight. I am always supprised many parrents think that if a kid wets the bed they consider them not to be potty trained, but no bed wetting does not mean you are not potty trained. I know beacuse I was in daily diapers untill seven and frequently in diapers untill tirteen and never fully out of them.

When I was about twenty seven I acctualy had a daytime accident and wet my pants without any urge to go and I went back to being in diapers 24/7. I only get a few deconds before I wet about half the time and about ten percent have what I call "Baby wets" where I don't notice the need to go untill I actuealy am actuealy wetting.

Reactions: Betterwearadiaper, ianwee and CutestPaddedFemboy
I recently did a blog post about how diapers saved me from a very messy cleanup in my car. Long story short: I had to go really bad after taking a trip to costco for some essentials and I ended up messing myself pretty bad while waiting at a stop light. Thankfully I was wearing a try again diaper from pretend again, it literally saved me a lot of hassle. If I wasn't committed to 24/7 diapering before, I certainly am now!

Last edited:
Reactions: CutestPaddedFemboy
I just wish wearing diapers wasn't so stigmatized outside of abdl or medical incontince. It would save me a lot of stress from having to always know where a bathroom is due to my living stitution i can't always wear when i'm in public despite the fact that i will people myself and the people i live with think i'm "too young" to be ic and need diapers despite them seeing the evidence for themselves that i do piss myself if i'm not padded. Eh anyway. Diapers really aren't that bad as long as you know how to change yourself and keep yourself clean. It's way more healthly and clean than having wet underwear all day because you pissed yourself.

Reactions: Elhon and Wetshisbed
Betterwearadiaper said:
And then there are savings, no need for underwear. No need to buy underwear, struggle with deciding which to buy, no complicated decisions choosing what to wear in the morning. Just put on the diaper, done.
idk about the rest of you, but I spend a lot of time deciding which diapers to wear. I'll sometimes plan the next day's diaper-wearing schedule before going to bed. I can assure you I don't do that with regular underwear ;)

Betterwearadiaper said:
There are practically no downsides.
Not to be a Debbie Downer, but there are quite a few actually.

Reactions: CptKirk, abdl94103 and hti24
Betterwearadiaper said:
Most people would benefit from wearing a diaper.

Nonsense, you say, what is this, some kind of weird idea? Yes, it is, but hear me out. Logic and reason.

Wearing a diaper is convenient, practical, and in some rarer situations actually required. Some have medical issues, some just have problems holding it, and may spend lots of energy planning all activities to make sure a bathroom is always within reach.

Once saw a clip from one of those reality shows, you know, entertainment for the stupid. There was this girl, standing in agony, waiting for judgement. If she was to be outed, to be rejected. And, surely, she was.. out! And then, all that stress just became too much for the poor thing, and she wet her pants. A real wetting, in plain view, broadcast live on tv.

If she had been wearing a diaper, this would not be a problem, no big deal, no one would know. A diaper underneath, just-in-case, would have solved everything. well, at least, the wetting problem.

Wearing a diaper is nice, it is comfy, and provides both security and convenience. There are practically no downsides. No one can really tell, because it is covered underneath pants or skirt or a dress.

Even if it is not used regularly, it will provide security, just in case something happens. Can still use the bathroom, when that is convenient. A diaper will then last for a whole day, with no problem.

I couldn’t agree more with this post, nappies are the way forward!!

Without Nappies I would be a social outcast unable to go anywhere or do anything.
Nappies rule fact !

I wear nappies all the time and they are way less embarrassing than the inevitable wet pants.

Back