Why is every thing out of stock?

I noticed a lot of Rearz pull on diaper covers are all out of stock lately too. I was hoping to get a few recently.

Basic Business Practice as a result of Government 'Inventory' Tax!! Since most organizations tend to work on a Physical Year running from January to December, at the end of that year, Inventory tax is based on what inventory they have in their organization. Each Governmental group sets specific dates in which the business must complete an inventory and pay taxes to the Government.

What you are seeing is the effect of this Accounting practice! The lower the inventory, the lower the taxes due!!

Don't quote me on this. With all the unrest in Russia, Ukraine, Isreal, Palestine, Iran, Yemen and in general the shipping lanes thru the Red Sea and the Suez Canel. Things just are not getting to market. Some shipping vessels are avoiding the Red Sea altogether and. Taking the long route around the southern tip of Africa. It's simply cheaper then paying the insurance to protect the cargo. My diaper is made I'm Germany. I suspect things just aren't getting to market because it's to exspensive. Hopefully this won't last long.

Reactions: CptKirk
Where did you find 6 cases of Better Dry?

--John

Kirisin said:
Don't quote me on this. With all the unrest in Russia, Ukraine, Isreal, Palestine, Iran, Yemen and in general the shipping lanes thru the Red Sea and the Suez Canel. Things just are not getting to market. Some shipping vessels are avoiding the Red Sea altogether and. Taking the long route around the southern tip of Africa. It's simply cheaper then paying the insurance to protect the cargo. My diaper is made I'm Germany. I suspect things just aren't getting to market because it's to exspensive. Hopefully this won't last long.
Yep the round the Cape of Good hope route takes 7 days longer ,
Messes my job up as I’m a container truck driver in the UK out of Southampton and if they’re running behind they miss Southampton and go straight to next port on their run 😕

Reactions: Kirisin
I got 2 boxes of Better dry from ABU Uk , even Save express didn’t have the large in stock
Got my last 3 shipments of Better dry fro ABU UK

Kirisin said:
The Suez canal is effectively closed due to the risk so you are right, prices are up and timelines are longer. The Panama canal is also at reduced capacity due to lack of rainfall meaning stuff goes round the tip of South America or waits or gets trucked across the US, all of these incur more time and money. We're heading back towards COVID levels of global logistics chaos and costs unfortunately so we will all feel the impact. Worst of all, the supply of tea to the UK has been affected and there are empty shelves in some supermarkets as a result, this could become a major incident!

NappiedTruckDriver said:
I got 2 boxes of Better dry from ABU Uk , even Save express didn’t have the large in stock
Got my last 3 shipments of Better dry fro ABU UK
We now seem to be the exclusive UK distributor for BetterDry/Crinklz, I do my best to keep BetterDry in stock, sometimes have to be a bit creative to fit into production schedules and not over/under order various lines for our truckload.

Ok, I get it. We are different sizes. I also use XP Med.

--John

I just received some betterdry from abu yesterday, delivered by dpd. (bag was ripped). no body else had any in stock.

ben0510 said:
I just received some betterdry from abu yesterday, delivered by dpd. (bag was ripped). no body else had any in stock.
Can you DM me your order number please, we need to report the damage to DPD and get you any replacements out for damaged things

Well, there are some people in Yemen shooting at almost every ship that passes by. They all have to take the long way around Africa, which easily adds about 3 weeks to shipping. Since almost all ABDL diapers are made in China, SAP is often produced in Japan or China, they all suffer from delayed shipping. Add to that, the Chinese economy is crashing right now, so the economy and war also have an impact on "sold out"

• Love
Reactions: Kirisin and Edgewater
Roland007 said:
Well, there are some people in Yemen shooting at almost every ship that passes by. They all have to take the long way around Africa, which easily adds about 3 weeks to shipping. Since almost all ABDL diapers are made in China, SAP is often produced in Japan or China, they all suffer from delayed shipping. Add to that, the Chinese economy is crashing right now, so the economy and war also have an impact on "sold out"
Excellent evaluation of the World at this moment!!

Reactions: Kirisin and Deleted member 39193
NorthShore never runs out of stock. It is almost like they understand incontinent flok are going to need their products the same time every month.

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater
NappiedTruckDriver said:
Yep the round the Cape of Good hope route takes 7 days longer ,
Messes my job up as I’m a container truck driver in the UK out of Southampton and if they’re running behind they miss Southampton and go straight to next port on their run 😕
I am a US driver. Ports are slow on both coasts. Chine having an east and west coast like us can truck it across to there east coast and ship it to our West coast. Which also adds more to headaches to get it from US west coast to US east coast trucking it across. While it may get things to US it will generate higher transportation costs on both ends. Same thing shipping back to China. Same thing with Japan's products. I think with Suez and the Red Sea essentialy closed down it will require more ground shipping. All this sounds great but it still becomes a transportation nightmare getting these vary products to Europe. Not to mention the extra traffic on the roads and not enough drivers to move that kind-of volume.

Last edited:
Reactions: ABUMichaelUK
Ryanwet said:
You should check out healthwick they have some rears ABDL diapers.
I think healthwick is in Canada and USA only but I could be mistaken. But I was going to say that in Canada there seems to be lots of stock and good variety.

Reactions: Ryanwet
Yea we have US brands and Canadian brands. I've been looking for a good alternative to crinklz at a reasonable price. This is a logistics nightmare for world trade and what we in the industry call "Just In Time Delivery"

One aspect no one has mentioned is cross country rail. There is SILL a backlog of containers awaiting shipment cross country on railroads. This will eventually result in a massive over-supply. BE PATIENT!

Back