Why is every thing out of stock?

ben0510

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Every where I look, nru, abdl, abu. amazon. nobody any where has any stock of a good medium capacity nappies. I'm looking for something like sdk, kiddo junior pink, sunkiss, betterdry etc. all out of stock.

Reactions: Kirisin
NRU have both white and blue St8Ups in stock as well as quite a few Tykables. What about any of those?

LittleScotty said:
NRU have both white and blue St8Ups in stock as well as quite a few Tykables. What about any of those?
yeh. most of what they have is high capacity. 7000+ . I'm looking for something about 4500 tp 5000 capacity to wear out n about with out it beng too bulky.

ben0510 said:
yeh. most of what they have is high capacity. 7000+ . I'm looking for something about 4500 tp 5000 capacity to wear out n about with out it beng too bulky.
Ah okay. The St8Ups despite being 8000ml aren't actually that thick when compared to something like Tykables. They just swell up a lot.

As you says NRU do seem to be out of a lot stock at the moment though as are ABU...

Dotty Diaper Co's Plain and Simples are my go-to medium capacity diapers. If you are in the US, white ones in size medium are in stock at My Inner Baby. Dotty Pride diapers are also available in medium at My Inner Baby.

We've got BetterDry Day in stock currently. They're much less absorbent than the full strength BetterDry so are more discreet- no massive swell up.

Reactions: NappiedTruckDriver
Otherwise try the cotton feel abena m/l4 , they're pretty good when you're incontinent, if you leak large volumes however it's more of a problem.

It’s been a problem ever since Covid and Brexit. It’s frustrating as it means you have to buy when stuff comes in stock and it can make it hard to budget. It’s frustrating as I find a product that works for me and then often it’s out of stock for a while. It’s especially annoying as the products I use are based on four years of trial and error of dealing with heavy incontinence.

The most frustrating stock issue has been the Kiddo Junior Plus. Found a great daytime product which for perfectly, was protective with a booster and four could fit in a bag. Plus, two tapes made it easier with my neuro issues. The SDK’s also do the job but prefer the Kiddos, even if they are pricier.

Reactions: Davvyboy and Lostdiapersboy
ABUMichaelUK said:
We've got BetterDry Day in stock currently. They're much less absorbent than the full strength BetterDry so are more discreet- no massive swell up.
But SDK and Simple Ultra are both out in large?

Being completely cynical here, if you have great trouble finding the product you want then on finding it you will be pleased to pay the price asked, if it gets difficult to obtain then the prices go up and greedy people and companies are not slow to boost their bank accounts !
Creating shortages is a well known price hiking strategy that sadly works.

Last edited:
Reactions: CptKirk, diaperbutt09 and AJFan2020
Too many people with too much money. And scalpers.

Reactions: CptKirk
Thanks for all the replies. managed to get some betterdry from abu in the end. they will do for the time being. got the full strength ones rather than the betterdry days, as I do like to flood a nappy to its capacity.

dampsag said:
But SDK and Simple Ultra are both out in large?
Yes, SDK should be back in stock in march when I get my next replen

Reactions: LittleScotty
I just ordered Better Dry from LL Medico

ben0510 said:
Every where I look, nru, abdl, abu. amazon. nobody any where has any stock of a good medium capacity nappies. I'm looking for something like sdk, kiddo junior pink, sunkiss, betterdry etc. all out of stock.
You should check out healthwick they have some rears ABDL diapers.

ben0510 said:
Right now abuniverse usa has restocked

Sunkiss Masterpiece on Amazon UK - exactly the same as Northshore Megamax. Cheaper, faster, and in stock.

I just purchased a year's worth of diapers. Now I won't have to worry about them being out of stock. 6 cases arrive tomorrow!

Reactions: Napincolove and BigAl1
TexasDiaperLover said:
I just purchased a year's worth of diapers. Now I won't have to worry about them being out of stock. 6 cases arrive tomorrow!
Texas diaper lover, what diaper did you buy?

--John

BetterDry

Reactions: jdinvirginia
Back