Why do you wear diapers and what is your favorite part about wearing them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is kinky for me. The practical use if being diapered overnight is that I can get out of bed, stretch and pee and get back into bed without waking up the dogs.

I uncontrollably pee and poop in my diapers.
I need them 24/7 to keep my pants and my bed clean and dry.

I have Cerebral Palsy and remember being diapered off and on up to the age of six. I loved the way I felt. I liked the warmth,softness, and comfort I got from feeling a double cloth diaper pinned against me. Mom would put me in plastic pants and they made the diapers warm. I still feel this way. It has become sexually pleasurable too. I hate taking them off. I wear at night and in and privately when I am alone around the house.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I developed an underwear fetish about the same time I became attracted to diapers (early teens), so in a way, diapers are just a different kind of underwear, albeit more functional. But additionally, part of me really likes being lazy and thinks toilet training was so overrated. It's gotten to the point that I've been wearing (if not always using) 24/7 for over two years, and really wish I'd done it sooner.

Or for another take, channeling my best Mike Judge voice:

Cuz they feel guuuud!

depends4me said:
I developed an underwear fetish about the same time I became attracted to diapers (early teens), so in a way, diapers are just a different kind of underwear, albeit more functional. But additionally, part of me really likes being lazy and thinks toilet training was so overrated. It's gotten to the point that I've been wearing (if not always using) 24/7 for over two years, and really wish I'd done it sooner.

Cuz they feel guuuud!
Thank you for your support. They do'nt just feel goood! There Great!!!

Only for comfort for me. I mostly wear at night at home.

Diaperedbean1 said:
I’ve been starting to get some sort of sexual appeal to diapers lately, but I haven’t really explored it much.
As long as you don't bother anyone, enjoy the sexual aspect of this. I love wearing cloth diapers and plastic pants. The masturbation time is excellent. It makes me feel fantastic.

I'm totally on board about a stress release. I love the comforting feeling of a warm, wet diaper between my legs. Along with that, I sleep with an adult pacifier. I literally sleep like a baby.

chuck said:
In general, they help me keep my bed and pants clean and dry.
Same here as I am incontinent

Reactions: chuck
Dinotopian2002 said:
I’m bladder incontinent, so I need a diaper 24/7 to stay dry. I also deal with severe chronic pain in my legs and I have persistant anxiety, which I’m trying to fix. What I love most about diapers is that they keep me dry and comfortable. And I also feel more secure and confident in them.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002
Same here dry and comfortable is the main reason.

I wear diapers 24/7pullups for the day when I get home I will change it to a tape on diaper I wear because I have to but I have always wanted to wear diapers and even though it is not convenient at times as much time as I have been in diapers I don't really feel right if I don't have a diaper on and that's only when I get in the shower the rest of the day and night I am diapered

May I'm a few strange, but whenever I remember, always was the question "Where's my paci lost ?"

About my 10 I did with one, a few later (12 - 13) realized I'm not alone in this.

Did some experiments with a towels as a diaper, but only a few times. But fetishes I developed. Games with strings, handcuffs or gags put me on too.

Finally diapers... Started late, in 2010 or 2011. There was a period about 10 weeks of 24/7. After that I do occasional sesions, but I'm getting lazy and sometimes saturated.

I'm pretty sure I nearly need paci to quality sleep. Diapers are on the second plan.

What I tryed and didn't found it grateful, is messing diaper.

depends4me said:

Cuz they feel guuuud!
How do you wear 24/7? Are your family member excepting of this?

Yes an an incontinent pup - I need to wear them - but when I can afford to I like printed ABDL stuff - I wear these to help with little space and to feel super smol - I like the security and feeling depending on what and when I wear

I wear them because of my over active bladder which lead me to become urinary incontinent. Now I'm in them 24/7. Must admit over the years, I have come to like being back in diapers. They provide men with comfort and security. Dry on the outside, and wet on the inside.
Trying to make the best out of it.

Reactions: chuck
The secure feeling I get while wearing - whether I need them or not.

Like many other people, I just like the feelings of comfort and security. I love falling asleep with a pacifier, a thick diaper between my legs, dressed in a toddlerish set of pajamas, hugging a blanket and my stuffed animals. For some reason there's also just something oddly satisfying about being dressed in normal/toddlderish clothing with a diaper on which just rides up over the waistband, not to be seen in public (I've rarely worn and been discrete as possible), but just wearing a daytime diaper underneath my shorts or track pants (my diaper pants), and eventually getting so used to it that I don't remember it's there until I suddenly see the top riding up over my waistband or the slight bulge

Topex said:
Like many other people, I just like the feelings of comfort and security. I love falling asleep with a pacifier, a thick diaper between my legs, dressed in a toddlerish set of pajamas, hugging a blanket and my stuffed animals.
Love waking up in my one piece pj's with the tall tale bulging diaper sign.

pampers4U said:
Love waking up in my one piece pj's with the tall tale bulging diaper sign.
Also such a great feeling. Because of my little age I don't dig one piece PJs, but my 2pc ones just feel perfect

I think I like feeling like I'm not in control - a subtle way of stress relief; probably a little age regression mixed in but I'm not really AB. I like wetting, the release is a relinquish of power and worry. I love the warmth, the shame and the bulk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back