Why do we love to wear diapers in public

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree full on . I just feel weird without one on since I was told to have it on full on or nothing. I have been wearing full week and I have been caught. Two times not that I want it. But I survived and somehow I think people. Know and are not going say something that makes them look dumb or jerk.

Reactions: neophyte
I personally don't like going in public diapered. I have done it a few times but because I have social anxiety it makes my anxiety worst if I wear. I already think people are staring at me and don't want increase the stress I already have being in public. All though I will admit I wish could wear diapers 24/7 but only if everyone in the world even my parents thought it was normal to wear diapers. I don't want to be ashamed by in public I just would like if I could do it without judgement from others. I definitely don't agree with dressing in full on baby clothes. I think that crosses the line for other people. I just think when your that obvious, you're asking for trouble. And if you have an important job or if you want to become president one day this could severely damage your representation. I mean if your at a private abdl party or a special event, I don't see a problem with it.

After almost 4.5 years of being diapered 24/7 I really do not think about my diapers in public as they are a medical need not a want however I do like the fact I am diapered when I need to pee and the public washrooms are closed for cleaning or busy and not having to leave a movie to pee I would gladly give up diapers if my urologist could find the cause of my incontinence issues but untill then I keep reminding my self the pluses of being diapered so I do not dwell on the negatives .

Reactions: norsken and neophyte
I would like to wear 24/7/365 but circumstances and finances won’t allow that. But when I do get to wear I want it to just be wearing while going about my daily routine. It also helps that I don’t like public restrooms so when I’m wearing I don’t have to bother with them as often.

Same here, for need. Wearing 24/7 keeps my pants/bed/surroundings dry One less thing to think about.

I like wearing diapers in public because it seems rude to leave puddles on the floor of random places :p

Reactions: chamberpot, DiaperedBedwetter1998, Seasonedcitizen and 3 others
Looks like everyone is posting their reason so I'll add mine too.

I don't wear out often, but when I do, it's because it's comfortable and makes me happy. But also is just a touch of a naughty thrill to know I could go potty wherever I want. It's also wonderfully convenient if you're going somewhere with few available bathrooms or the bathrooms are questionable. Like on a long walk or a festival. Going to the movies padded is also a great idea for obvious reasons.

Reactions: ChocChip, Seasonedcitizen and neophyte
The first time wanted to wear in public was beeing in the stadium, thinking how nice it would be not having to go to the owercrowded toilets and potentially miss an important part of the game.

I decided to do a few "test runs".
1. I put on my Jeans for testing at home (never had any trousers over my diaper before). I noticed that if i didnt know it, i wouldnt notice that im wearing.
2. Later that day i opend my door for the pizza service.
3. Next day i did go to the grocery store with one.

Since everything went good, next time i entered the stadium i was diapered... and the first time i enjoyed "just letting it go" while watching the game i thougth to myself "I love it when a plan comes together..."

Another effect of getting over the fear of wearing in public is that i needed to plan less ahead my "wearing time". For instance when i have to go to the grocery store, do i not wear at the beginning of that day till i get back? Or do wear and go to the store later when its full, basically between 2 diapers? Nowadays i simply wear and go to the store whenever i feel like it.

But basically there is no higer reason to wear in public, its the same as at home... i simply love it and im happy that i dont need to interupt my wearing anymore whenever i leave my house.

Reactions: chamberpot, Trevor, Sheepies and 1 other person
DanielW said:
I once broke a jar of pickles at the grocery store to cover up an accidental puddle once. not exactly proud of myself, but I panicked
Accidents happen friend. It wasn't done in malice.

I see most of us do it ;because, of shame. Why does shame work when it doesn't feel good?

I wear for pleasure, just like wearing panties. I used to worry about being noticed and always wore a long coat but now I don't worry. It is fun peeing while shopping. Something kinky and private.

PaddedBrony said:
Personally, I don’t make any extra or special effort to purposely wear out in public. If I have one on already, I just go about my business as usual. If I don’t already have one on, I’m not going to put one on just for the sake of getting a few yucks or whatever out of it. That’d be pointless, at least for me.

We all have our reasons for why we do it, and not everyone has the same answer. That’s part of individuality, and it’s part of what makes diapers enjoyable.
I like the feeling of wearing in public. Because of my body conformation and the pants I wear, they are not noticeable. Peeing and fill up top the maximum is the pay off. Usually pull-ups with a doubler, but sometimes, and at home a BETTER DRI with a doubler. In a once to hold it close , a full diaper feels great. Great to have one on at movies and concerts. ( the automatic spell shack changes onesie to once. )

Last edited:
For me it is because i am 24/7 (by choice), and that may sound like i am just kicking the question down the road, but i'm not. For a lot of those who are not 24/7 (by choice) and me before i was; i think there can be an adrenaline rush, or desire to carry a sexy feeling out into other aspects of one's life. Being 24/7 predetermines that i will wear out in public, and my decision to wear 24/7 was to bring some normalcy or routine to my wearing. It has also evened out my feelings about diapers; where initially diapers were strictly a sexual thing, for me they have now lost that focus and it is more of an all day sensual feeling.

Reactions: chamberpot, AAO, Deleted member 44078 and 1 other person
Same here. It isn't so much about wearing in public as it is I am at least wearing wherever I am. If I'm in public then that's more of a coincidence.

When I wear out, it's for security. I can't predict my bladder's shenanigans.

I would say that for me it was because i was in daytime diapers for so long as a kid. When I wear during the daytime now all grown up it doesn't really bother me.

Sheepies said:
Looks like everyone is posting their reason so I'll add mine too.

I don't wear out often, but when I do, it's because it's comfortable and makes me happy. But also is just a touch of a naughty thrill to know I could go potty wherever I want. It's also wonderfully convenient if you're going somewhere with few available bathrooms or the bathrooms are questionable. Like on a long walk or a festival. Going to the movies padded is also a great idea for obvious reasons.

I have to agree with Sheepies post. There is just something about wearing under my clothes while going about my day that makes me happy. I do it frequently and interestingly enough, often forget at times I am even wearing. But the fact remains it just feels good.

When I first tried wearing them and going out, it was indeed a rush and I couldn't stop thinking about them. It was exciting to be able to be experiencing this interest by doing so. I used to worry if others might notice, but truthfully they just don't. I am confident now that I am not going to be discovered, or even if someone suspected, I realize now that they aren't really going to care. So as I wear them now sometimes 24/7 and occasionally for even an extended period such as a week, I wear them mostly because I just like to do so. I actually feel more confident and find myself doing better at other things because of it.

Reactions: Punku
I know the feeling and I don't blame you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back