whos got any storys of useing a crib later in life

Here, I was a Mommies boy, and Mother kept me in my crib in her bedroom till I was 7! Then she had me sleep with my sister...

Reactions: Hell2DaNaw and BobbiSueEllen
I'd love to have a crib but I have my kids at the house visiting and I don't want to have to explain why I have an adult sized crib. But I'd really like to have that surrounded feeling. I grew up in a haunted house and I was always afraid at night. I would always sleep with the blanket pulled over my head so I think that's partly why I would like to have that safe, surrounded feeling that a crib can give.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
oliveratpx4869 said:
ya thats what made me ask this since i heard of this so can you remember what its like
I do remember what it looked like. I also remember climbing into and out of it whenever I wanted. I know that I always felt so secure in it and would roll around in it. In fact, I remember falling out of bed a few times after I went to a "big boy" bed.

Reactions: longallsboy
I don't have any memories of being too far past the normal age, but I was in mine until two, maybe even two and a half before I went to the bottom bunk of a bunk bed my family acquired. With that, I have some great memories of being in it as a wittle two year old BunnyPrincess!

Last edited:
oliveratpx4869 said:
5' 11" 135 pounds and very limber...LOL. Sleep sometimes in fetal position.

DiaperSWAG said:
I was probably about 12 years old when my sister was born. I was super jealous of the baby since she got the things i wanted secretly. Well when she got to be about 2 and her crib mattress was lowered all the way down since she was getting bigger I used to tape on a pampers cruiser size 7 and climb into her crib and act like a baby when my parents weren’t home
I'd love to play in a nursery. Completely surrounded and embraced by babyhood. Even for a little while💜

(PS glad you're parents never came home early, scary thought)

When I was working for a farmer in eighth grade, one of his farms had an abandon house, at lunch time i went into the house to look around ,and eat, well in the front living room was a crib, and I could not believe it, AND a box full of folded Curity baby diapers, I couldn't even eat. I folded the diapers up very thick and used my underwear to hold them in place, and crawled into the crib with the plastic mattress, diapers on and only a t shirt, I had almost an instant awesome orgasm. It was so good, wanted to stay there and play baby all day, but had to mow hay. I removed most of the diapers, left three on and put on my pants. Folded up the rest of the diapers and took the box of diapers with me. I hid them in the tall grass where we went in and out of the field. When I headed back to the home farm, I carried the diapers with me on the tractor and hid them again in the tall grass at the intersection of where I turned to go home. I don't know how it works for you , but when I have had an awesome orgasm , I sometimes am so calm I forget things, and that's what I did. I went home and drove past the diapers and never even thought about them. In the morning about 7 am on my way to work, at intersection where I had left the large box of diapers was my boss picking up diapers spread all over in the pasture!!! The cows and calves had found them and the calves were running and jumping throwing them all over with there mouths. He said, come over and help me, these will make great shop rags!! I wonder where they came from? My stomach just sunk!! I needed and wanted them for baby me so bad!!! Anyway that's one of my crib stories that happened to me!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Lynnie and BunnyPrincess
stareegirl said:
I'd love to play in a nursery. Completely surrounded and embraced by babyhood. Even for a little while💜

(PS glad you're parents never came home early, scary thought)
I was able to see the driveway through the window in the bedroom that the crib was in. So i was able to see if anyone came home, i just made sure i never fell asleep in it haha

Straycatz said:
Not sure if this counts, but I slept in my baby crib until I was six years old. I was told that it was a "six year crib" and my parents were frugal. I don't remember getting upset over it.

I slept in my crib till I was 4 1/2 when my little brother evicted me, but I have Autism. My youngest cousin (28 years younger than me, who is now 19) slept in her crib till she was 5 and she is totally normal and in her 2nd year of university.

- longallsboy

Reactions: Lynnie and BobbiSueEllen
Straycatz said:
I do remember what it looked like. I also remember climbing into and out of it whenever I wanted. I know that I always felt so secure in it and would roll around in it. In fact, I remember falling out of bed a few times after I went to a "big boy" bed.

I remember too. I was old enough at age 4 to remember being in my crib and looking at the mobiles above my crib. I remember hoisting myself up and throwing myself into my crib all by myself even at age 3! I sat in a high chair at age 3, but not by 4. I remember my mom taping my Pampers diaper on me, but so does my brother who is 4 years younger than me.

- longallsboy

I think I slept in a crib and used a stroller on and off until about age 9 or 10 - which was very normal for me and my cousins at the time.

We would often stay for weekends or extended periods during the summer with our grandparents and there was only so many places to sleep, the smallest of the kids usually ended up in the crib - it was partly converted into a toddler bed at some point but was still very much a crib. Grandma was also very strict about us spilling liquid on her hardwood floors so I had to use a sippy cup until I was 15 to 'protect the furniture'. There was nothing particularly exciting about any of that at the time, it just felt normal. I did get a bit jealous as I got older and wasn't the smallest grandkid anymore, so I didn't get the crib. This meant I had to share a queen bed with a sibling or two or some of my cousins, and they were all very violent sleepers and would kick and toss their arms around. Being in the crib meant avoiding a stray punch to the gut in the middle of the night.

Whenever we went anywhere it was a similar story with the stroller, smallest kid would sit. I think this was mostly because grandma used the extra space at the bottom for storage of snacks and first aid. It was allot easier to sneak outside food and drinks into events that way, people rarely checked strollers lol. Today I regularly see kids around 8-9 in strollers especially at amusement parks or zoos, I'm not sure if this is more common now but at the time I know I felt a little embarrassed about being in the stroller when I was "almost double digits". I was never embarrassed enough to refuse a free ride though, lol

• Wow
Reactions: longallsboy, Rezzu, Hell2DaNaw and 3 others
I love my cot and being safely surrounded by bars every night. If I do roll around at least I know it’s safe. I in many ways love the fact it’s a form of restraint without feeling restrained (strapped in to something).

Every night I’m at home I sleep in by cot in a nappy with a sleeper or onesie on cuddling woolly. It’s very calming and helps me drift off…

• Love
BobbiSueEllen said:
I'm in a crib right now. Had it for four months now, it's all girled up and painted in Sue Ellen colors. Based on a full-size mattress & platform. I'm very, very happy now and my sleep is terrific! 🥳🤗🥰

This is perfection. Sue Ellen colors are 10/10 😍

• Love
MaybeBroken said:
This is perfection. Sue Ellen colors are 10/10 😍
Aw, thank you! That was sweet...the frame color, which is Sue Ellen's skin, came out a tad dark...but the rest of the colors are spot-on. I wanted the crib to be a tribute to Sue Ellen...think it worked. 🤗🥰🥳

Reactions: Lynnie and MaybeBroken
DiaperSWAG said:
I was probably about 12 years old when my sister was born. I was super jealous of the baby since she got the things i wanted secretly. Well when she got to be about 2 and her crib mattress was lowered all the way down since she was getting bigger I used to tape on a pampers cruiser size 7 and climb into her crib and act like a baby when my parents weren’t home
what do you think your dad or mom would of done if they found out

I had cot (crib) experiences with a pro mummy GC around once a year, over a weekend (not over night :( ) since 2019. It is go good to be changed in the cot and left to snooze while em your bottle is being prepared downstairs. Reply helps get in to that space especially with the lovely mobiles including a cool one with a dogs bark to play rhymes.

Very recently I met a new CG, Miss Mummy, who is on here. I had an incredible experience with her including some cot time, lovely baby clothes, bottle feed and cuddles. The best part was the home made baby food (stew) and being it fed in her new high chair. I was the first baby to use it. Slightly off subject maybe for this thread but to be fair but there were cribs in involved in the making of this…....🫣

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and MissMummyUK
ABChick said:
I had cot (crib) experiences with a pro mummy GC around once a year, over a weekend (not over night :( ) since 2019. It is go good to be changed in the cot and left to snooze while em your bottle is being prepared downstairs. Reply helps get in to that space especially with the lovely mobiles including a cool one with a dogs bark to play rhymes.

Very recently I met a new CG, Miss Mummy, who is on here. I had an incredible experience with her including some cot time, lovely baby clothes, bottle feed and cuddles. The best part was the home made baby food (stew) and being it fed in her new high chair. I was the first baby to use it. Slightly off subject maybe for this thread but to be fair but there were cribs in involved in the making of this…....🫣
I'm very glad 😊

I live my crib and some of the reasons why is because its the way I wanted it, and also there is some satisfaction in having achieved something that was difficult in the beginning of my journey.

It meant that even if I am not the AB, I had to give up my queen bed. And then find a carpenter who could help me achieve what I needed.
It was not easy at all to find a carpenter in my area who would understand me and that I could work with. The crib saga has been long. So when finally the last carpenter came up with something suitable I felt very relieved. Also, I had and wanted to decorate it, so it's all been quite a process.

And even if I am the Mummmy, a few times I have slept in it!

That's my crib story.

I have a huge playpen. It's 6 feet by 7 feet and three feet high. I like to stay in there as much as I can

Attachments

• IMG_20221019_212115.jpg
    IMG_20221019_212115.jpg
    593 KB · Views: 12
  • Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea and BobbiSueEllen
Back