Who put you back in diapers?

1000002974.jpg

Nobody really forced me to "be put back" in diapers. I never really had that many accidents as a kid. Even with that, I still wanted to wear diapers for personal comfort.

Reactions: Chinababy888
BabyBluePup said:
Nobody really forced me to "be put back" in diapers. I never really had that many accidents as a kid. Even with that, I still wanted to wear diapers for personal comfort.
I've worn diapers since I was born

When I was 15 and still wetting the bed my mother took me to the doctors demanding something done. I was refered to the continence nurse and issued with big blue adult nappies and a "sandra" fitted cover for my bed. My mother got me some "sandra" plastic pants and that was it nappies every night until I was finally dry at night in my 20s.
2nd time round when my bedwetting came back my wife suggested nappies at night. As my bladder problems got worse this became 24/7.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blekyss
To be perfectly honest I was the one who put myself back into diapers/nappies due to problems with incontinence as a 30 year old adult male, that was back in 2010.

I now wear diapers/nappies more than I did back then, although I don't wear them 24/7 or even all of the time, however I prefer to be in these types of protection because of psychological and personal reasons.

I was put back in them as a child up until the age of 9 because of bed wetting problems how ever this has very little to go with why I wear them nowerdays.

Wetshisbed said:
When I was 15 and still wetting the bed my mother took me to the doctors demanding something done. I was refered to the continence nurse and issued with big blue adult nappies and a "sandra" fitted cover for my bed. My mother got me some "sandra" plastic pants and that was it nappies every night until I was finally dry at night in my 20s.
2nd time round when my bedwetting came back my wife suggested nappies at night. As my bladder problems got worse this became 24/7.
The "Sandra" pants are what my mother got for me when she could no longer get real rubber pants for me when I was in my teens. They came in a red cardboard box with a huge selection of sizes.

Reactions: Blekyss
My wife puts me back in diapers when she thinks I need to relax and she loves the cuddle time

Reactions: lilcamper, Blekyss and diaperdude
DonnieDiaper said:
So I was 5 years old, still having frequent daytime accidents and wetting nightly. My soiling accidents had been reduced to maybe once every week or two during the day and probably twice each week.
Mom decided that she couldn't have a 5-year-old starting school in diapers, so I was switched to cloth training pants. (We didn't have pull-ups in the 1960's.)

By the time I entered first grade my daytime accidents were reduced greatly, and soiling accidents were about once-a-month. Night-time had not been so kind to either me or my mother. I would wake up wet every morning and there would be nights that my plastic pants would leak because the cloth training pants couldn't hold the volume of urine I was producing during the night. Mom went so far as to TRIPLE my cloth trainers at night, which lead to an absolute nightmare on the occasions when I would still soil myself in my sleep. Clean-up was horrible for both of us, especially at 3 AM!

Right about the time I turned 7-years-old my little sister, Donna, was born. Every time I watched Mom change Donna's diapers I would feel a twinge of jealousy, why couldn't I be more comfortable? Especially at night? I knew that Mom didn't want me back in diapers because she had already made comments about "the other mothers" finding out that my mom was a "failure," which would only embarrass and frustrate her further.

It was nearly six month later when the event occurred that changed Mom's mind regarding the idea of an older child in diapers. Middle of the night, and everyone is sleeping. Donna woke up hungry and wet. Mom comes upstairs to nurse and change Donna and then stops by my doorway to look in on me. I was out like a light. I was a VERY sound sleeper. Donna's wailing never bothered me, and Dad used to say that you could ring my bed with M-80's and I'd probably sleep through it!

Mom must have smelled it. You know, that distinct odor of a dirty baby, especially when the baby is 7-years-old, and done a huge B.M., that has leaked out of the trainers, out of the plastic baby pants, onto the sheets, and blankets, and comforter, and has been kicked around, and slid through. I am sure that my mother was thrilled to deal with this at two o'clock in the morning after just finishing up the care of a cranky 6-month-old.

I don't remember it all that well, because I was such a heavy sleeper, I went through the clean up and a bath while still half-asleep and nodding off frequently during the process. When Mom went to my dresser and found that I was out of trainers, because in the past few nights I had soaked and soiled every pair I had, she decided that she had had enough. If I was going to wet and mess like my sister, then the only solution would be cloth diapers and baby pants. Mom got some of Donna's diapers and refolded them to fit me. I actually do recall being diapered for the first time in over two years. Instead of embarrassment I felt relief!

The best part of the whole situation was that I would now be diapered by Mom every evening, taking turns on the changing table with my sister, Donna, for several years to come. Even better, ever since that night, Mom never once scolded me again for wetting or soiling at night. To my relief (and inner joy), Donna turned out to have the same problem with night wetting and soiling. (This, apparently ,is a life-long issue for both of us.)

Over the next few years the daytime accidents all but subsided, as long as I wasn't too far from a toilet. On the occasion that a toilet would not be handy, like a long car trip, or an extended outing to a park or shopping, Mom would simply diaper both of us.
I had to wear diapers at night and after4-5 never did my mom change me into it. I did it myself.

The first time I was put back in diapers/nappies I was 6 years old and at a sleepover, to prevent bed wetting and I actually enjoyed wearing them.

The second time was also when I was 6 after an accident that sent me to hospital again I mentioned it before, although I was in diapers up to the age of 9 & a half, due to bed wetting problems and accidents during the day.

And the third most recent time was after I turned 30 in 2010, after those I have prity much accepted that my life will be spent wearing nappies like I did all those years before from my birth up to now.

Hopefully this helps awnser your questions.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and diaperdude
I put myself back into nappies/diapers too. Year and a half ago, shortly before joining the forum.

I wore diapers and rubber pants until 17 for bedwetting. A couple years later, I put myself back in diapers when I was home from college. My mother knew because I told her. For the most part I wore diapers whenever I came home from college on holidays or the summers. She let me wear diapers during the day if I wanted so I did fairly often.

• Love
Reactions: Blekyss and Babybike2
Lyric said:
I wore diapers and rubber pants until 17 for bedwetting. A couple years later, I put myself back in diapers when I was home from college. My mother knew because I told her. For the most part I wore diapers whenever I came home from college on holidays or the summers. She let me wear diapers during the day if I wanted so I did fairly often.
Did your mother ever complain about your wetting or do you think she like to put diapers on you? She knew you liked it? Did she actually asked you if you wanted diapers when you came home from college?

My mother knew I liked diapers and plasticpants since I asked her to buy diapers for me, she refused at that time when I was 4-5.
But she probably discovered I use to put some cloth towel between my legs during nighttime in bed in my early teens.
And then one day she asked me if I wanted her to buy some plasticpants. I was shoked actually and just said, well are you sure that there are plasticpants in my size and it was milliseconds from I had said yes please. I was probably red as a tomato in my face.

I have often wonder how tings had been if I had answered yes.

What started it for me was being put back into diapers around 8 years old for pooping in my underwear multiple times, till I was finally taken to the store and had to walk down the diaper aisle, and choose my diapers, all the while my hand is pulling at the back of my pants where a nice warm mess was in my underwear. Thats what started the magic for me.

Reactions: Rezzu, DonnieDiaper and wetaccident
The first few times in my early childhood years post potty training it was my pearents or sometimes at sleep overs as in from the age of 5 on wards due, to bed wetting issues and lack of control during the day.

This lasted until I was nearly 9 and a half and was blissful because I was like a toddler again at least I could regress safety back then with the valid reason that I was disabled although thankfully not wheelchair or bed bound.

The next few times as you know where later innlife post 30 after 2010, although I already have covered this so I won't get into too much detail, although probably the if it goes the way I think it will I might be in diapers/nappies for the rest of my life and I am okay with that as I will have gone full circle so to speak.

Anyway that's enough for today, as these are my honourest thoughts.

Reactions: sport1
I wish I could tell an interesting story, but I put myself back in diapers by experimenting in early adolescence, going through guilt, cycles of purging and now this morning here I am in a wet and messy Crinklz Aquanaut diaper.

I put myself back in them, first at age 4-5 when I took diapers from my brother's room and wore them. I hinted to my mom a few times that maybe I needed a diaper a few times after I had accidents and once when I wet my bed on purpose because I was scared to get up during a thunderstorm. She never took my suggestion. I’ve been diapering myself now for nearly 50 years when I wear. The only other person was an older family friend who put one on me at about age 6 when I was visiting and didn’t have a change of clothes after swimming in their pool in my undies and shorts. She found some pants from her grandkids for me to use and when I complained they were too uncomfortable without underwear, she offered a disposable diaper.

Reactions: babyscotty37 and Ali123
I asked my mother to put me back in cloth diapers and plastic pants at about age 6. I've been wearing them off and on since then. I am 75 now. I wear themm every night to bed and wake up soaking wet most mornings. Love the feeling of wakinf up in a wet cloth diaper.

Reactions: babyscotty37
Old age and bladder issues put me back in diapers in my early 50's.

SoggyRunner said:
I put myself back in them, first at age 4-5 when I took diapers from my brother's room and wore them. I hinted to my mom a few times that maybe I needed a diaper a few times after I had accidents and once when I wet my bed on purpose because I was scared to get up during a thunderstorm. She never took my suggestion. I’ve been diapering myself now for nearly 50 years when I wear. The only other person was an older family friend who put one on me at about age 6 when I was visiting and didn’t have a change of clothes after swimming in their pool in my undies and shorts. She found some pants from her grandkids for me to use and when I complained they were too uncomfortable without underwear, she offered a disposable diaper.
How lovely that your family friend put you back into a diaper.

Do you remember how she suggested it to you? Was she surprised when you agreed?

Ali123 said:
How lovely that your family friend put you back into a diaper.

Do you remember how she suggested it to you? Was she surprised when you agreed?
All I remember was there being a box of Pampers (the 1970s fan fold ones) in the closet of the “kids” room where we were getting changed out of our wet clothes after swimming. She was helping change my brother who was still in diapers, and when I complained about not having dry underwear to put on, she just pointed to the diapers and said matter of factly that I could wear one and it would be like undies. I get the impression she thought it was cute and adorable. We moved from that town when I was 8, and years later we visited when she was quite old and I was a teen, and that was one of the stories she got a kick out of telling and embarrassing me.

Reactions: babyscotty37 and Luvshugs
Back