Who put you back in diapers?

Babybear2006 said:
My mom put me back in diapers when I was 9 for my bedwetting problems after I started to unplug my bedwetting alarm. I was only out of diapers during the day time for about 2 or 3 years. When she put me 8n diapers again, she took me to the store and I had to carry my diapers around while she was shopping.
I have overheard something similar in a foodstore. A mother asked her son, "can you please help to carry your diapers back home"?
The boy was around 10-12.

Reactions: Nappyboybob, Diprs2, Rezzu and 3 others
Blekyss said:
I have overheard something similar in a foodstore. A mother asked her son, "can you please help to carry your diapers back home"?
I’ve been in diapers and plastic pants my entire life of 67 years, I was born with a neurogenic bladder and have always had to wear diapers and plastic pants and have grown to really love myself and having to wear diapers and especially my cloth diapers and plastic!

Attachments

• A4DF4EEB-FE03-496F-BBF8-A761369C9793.jpeg
    A4DF4EEB-FE03-496F-BBF8-A761369C9793.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 36
  • EAC8FA71-0188-4947-A54E-C187A2E581FF.jpeg
    EAC8FA71-0188-4947-A54E-C187A2E581FF.jpeg
    806.3 KB · Views: 37
  • 9D2F68E0-D6AE-43FC-9E2E-469272F59939.jpeg
    9D2F68E0-D6AE-43FC-9E2E-469272F59939.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 33
  • 2BDEC34F-925C-4F00-8CF2-1BDC43E75C40.jpeg
    2BDEC34F-925C-4F00-8CF2-1BDC43E75C40.jpeg
    763.9 KB · Views: 35
Reactions: fredy552, Diprs2, Luvshugs and 2 others
Blekyss said:
It was more like, they are your diapers you can carry them

Reactions: Diprs2, Liddlefoot and Blekyss
Reactions: babybenji
Blekyss said:
Dang. I don't know how I would of reacted if that were me.

Reactions: Blekyss
I put myself back in diapers. Never told anyone until about 7 years ago when I met a mommy online. That was great while it lasted. Now only my wife knows. She doesn't diaper me because she says that she can't do the pins.

Reactions: Diprs2
Mom but i knew i had to wear diapers because of my wetting issue , there was one time when i was 15 and she changed my diaper , it was so embarrassing because usually i change my own diaper and it was kinda awkward and i didn't really know where to look , many thoughts were in my head as i layed there as she change my diaper , it was like i cannot believe im getting changed at my age , what would friends my age think etc .It was nice and all but i would then told her i can handle my own diaper changes .

Reactions: Diprs2, Liddlefoot, Rezzu and 2 others
Well strictly speaking it was my wife when it came to wearing full time, that is. I had been wearing part time and at night, from my early 40s over many years, as I slowly developed a slightly increasing bowel incontinence problem.

Then came the day about five years ago, (as I was found daily scrubbing my underwear clean as hand washing), when my wife said to me:

“I think you should give it up and wear nappies all the time now.”

My wife was right of course (they always are) and I have not worn anything else since. The very moment when I complied to her suggestion, she then followed that up with these words,

“Welcome to my world !”

My beautiful girl developed severe incontinence ages before we were married. Sadly, to say she has since passed away, just over a year ago.

I am very fortunate in that I have only a mild case, with a few IBS related issues from time to time. It is rare to find an unstained nappy at the end of the day. I have nothing to complain about.

Last edited:
Reactions: skylanderpamp, Sillydl, Diprs2 and 1 other person
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Well strictly speaking it was my wife when it came to wearing full time, that is. I had been wearing part time and at night, from my early 40s over many years, as I slowly developed a slightly increasing bowel incontinence problem.

Then came the day about five years ago, (as I was found daily scrubbing my underwear clean as hand washing), when my wife said to me:

“I think you should give it up and wear nappies all the time now.”

My wife was right of course (they always are) and I have not worn anything else since. The very moment when I complied to her suggestion, she then followed that up with these words,

“Welcome to my world !”

My beautiful girl developed severe incontinence ages before we were married. Sadly, to say she has since passed away, just over a year ago.

I am very fortunate in that I have only a mild case, with a few IBS related issues from time to time. It is rare to find an unstained nappy at the end of the day. I have nothing to complain about.
I`m so sorry that your wife passed away, but it seems that you had some really happy years together.
You must have manny sweet memories together with her.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Diprs2 and Happy2BeInNappies2
Sgdlboy said:
Mom but i knew i had to wear diapers because of my wetting issue , there was one time when i was 15 and she changed my diaper , it was so embarrassing because usually i change my own diaper and it was kinda awkward and i didn't really know where to look , many thoughts were in my head as i layed there as she change my diaper , it was like i cannot believe im getting changed at my age , what would friends my age think etc .It was nice and all but i would then told her i can handle my own diaper changes .
My mom nearly did the same. She didn`t change me but she asked me if i want her to buy some plasticpants to me. I got probably red as a tomato in my face and refuced and just said ”are there any so big plasticpants that could fit me”.
Then she said that she know I liked diapers before when I was younger. (I asked her once when I was 4 or 5 but the she refused). Then I must have been around 15.
Then, during nights I use to put my blanket between my leggs as a diaper and usually ejaculated in bed.

I have always wonder how things has been if I had said yes to her offer.

So I can shurly understand how you felt.
Did she change you before the night?

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2, Liddlefoot and Lyric
Blekyss said:
My mom nearly did the same. She didn`t change me but she asked me if i want her to buy some plasticpants to me. I got probably red as a tomato in my face and refuced and just said ”are there any so big plasticpants that could fit me”.
Then she said that she know I liked diapers before when I was younger. (I asked her once when I was 4 or 5 but the she refused). Then I must have been around 15.
Then, during nights I use to put my blanket between my leggs as a diaper and usually ejaculated in bed.

Mom didn't know about me being a DL as i was a bedwetter till late teens at 16 , she did change my diaper before when i was 15 but it got awkward and kinda embarrassing eventually that i told her i can handle changing myself , after that she would just check to make sure i have it on properly . I was a bit of a DL and not a full on DL back then so i was actually embarrassed by her changing my diapers at that age.

Reactions: Nappyboybob, Diprs2, Liddlefoot and 1 other person
My girlfriend put me back in nappies as I kept wetting the bed and myself so was put back in nappies and then was back using a bottle 🍼 and a dummy and being fed by her basically back being a baby 👶

• Thinking
Reactions: mhb53, skylanderpamp, Diprs2 and 6 others
I always wanted to wear diapers again growing up. After I got married, and my wife and I were talking about diapers. She went out one day, and she bought a pack of them from Walmart for me. She is the one that put me back in diapers, and I have not looked back ever since. She does diaper me sometimes still.

• Love
Reactions: skylanderpamp, Diprs2, Liddlefoot and 4 others
Sgdlboy said:
Mom didn't know about me being a DL as i was a bedwetter till late teens at 16 , she did change my diaper before when i was 15 but it got awkward and kinda embarrassing eventually that i told her i can handle changing myself , after that she would just check to make sure i have it on properly . I was a bit of a DL and not a full on DL back then so i was actually embarrassed by her changing my diapers at that age.
My mom knew I liked diapers and plastic pants since my earlier days. I got a plastic pant to play with, from a friend to our familly.
She saw I got erection playing with them at that time when I was 4, so she did know.
And she also said that you like this before. I just said i like girls instead... I remember it was millisecunds I would said `yes please` to her offer, but I was to shy.

I knew that a medical shop down town were selling plastic pants for adults because they had on display in the window.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Lyric
Blekyss said:

My mom told me much the same thing, that is she suspected I liked to wear diapers and rubber pants and also suspected I liked to have her take care of my diapering. We only had cloth diapers that had to be pinned on and she always insisted she take care of that for me. But in my late teens I knew I could have stopped wetting my bed but I didn't because l liked all the nice things I felt when I had diapers on and wet them. She ended up promising me I could wear diapers when I came home for holidays from school if I stopped wetting my diapers before I had to go away to college. I finally stopped wetting my bed at 17, no longer wore diapers at night, but when I came home from college, I got to wear diapers until I had to leave again. I guess you could say I put myself back in diapers once I stopped wetting my bed for real. Diapers for me had become a

• Love
Reactions: Nappyboybob, skylanderpamp, Diprs2 and 2 others
Blekyss said:
My mom knew I liked diapers and plastic pants since my earlier days. I got a plastic pant to play with, from a friend to our familly.
She saw I got erection playing with them at that time when I was 4, so she did know.
And she also said that you like this before. I just said i like girls instead... I remember it was millisecunds I would said `yes please` to her offer, but I was to shy.

I knew that a medical shop down town were selling plastic pants for adults because they had on display in the window.
[/QUOTE
The first time I ejaculated was one morning when I woke up, my diapers were wet and I had an erection. I touched myself until I came and that was the beginning in knowing I liked diapers. I was 13 at the time.

• Love
Reactions: Blekyss
Lyric said:
My mom told me much the same thing, that is she suspected I liked to wear diapers and rubber pants and also suspected I liked to have her take care of my diapering. We only had cloth diapers that had to be pinned on and she always insisted she take care of that for me. But in my late teens I knew I could have stopped wetting my bed but I didn't because l liked all the nice things I felt when I had diapers on and wet them. She ended up promising me I could wear diapers when I came home for holidays from school if I stopped wetting my diapers before I had to go away to college. I finally stopped wetting my bed at 17, no longer wore diapers at night, but when I came home from college, I got to wear diapers until I had to leave again. I guess you could say I put myself back in diapers once I stopped wetting my bed for real. Diapers for me had become a
I really love how your mother treated you. It must have been heavenly to be changed like that!!!

Reactions: Diprs2, Liddlefoot and Lyric
My mom knew I liked diapers and plastic pants since my earlier days.
She ended up promising me I could wear diapers when I came home for holidays from school if I stopped wetting my diapers before I had to go away to college
It's kinda nice that your parents accepted and even supported you , i did not dare to tell mine as i knew they couldn't accept it , even though im a DL now i did not tell them , if by any chance i was caught i would just say my wetting issues came back .

Reactions: Diprs2, Lyric and Blekyss
Luvshugs said:
@DonnieDiaper
I think, that had some to do with why I was out of diapers when I was, and why I did not get diapers for my bedwetting. All I had, was a plastic cover for my mattress. It’s my belief, I would have been better off with diapers. Everybody could have slept better that way. My mom wouldn’t have it though.
...I also did not get diapers for bedwetting, but wanted them. Even cut out an ad for children's incontinent pants(Stay Dry?)a few times and put it on my nightstand so mom would get the hint. Didn't work either, just wetted nightly until about 13 with a plastic cover too.

• Sad
Reactions: Diprs2, Luvshugs and Blekyss
babyp said:
...I also did not get diapers for bedwetting, but wanted them. Even cut out an ad for children's incontinent pants(Stay Dry?)a few times and put it on my nightstand so mom would get the hint. Didn't work either, just wetted nightly until about 13 with a plastic cover too.

Attachments

• 4665855875_f3ccd8e16c_b.jpg
    4665855875_f3ccd8e16c_b.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 39
Reactions: sport1 and Blekyss
Back