Who is the person in your life who you will never tell about your liking diapers?

Obviously I know and my wife knows.
Nobody else's business.

Reactions: Ortler
It was either Ann Landers or her sister Abby who often said that people wear under their clothes is their own business, no one else's.

Truthfully I'll tell anyone that asks. At first I had a hard time with having to wear diapers, but after having a discussion with a wonderful nurse I was resigned to it. Now I enjoy it, the comfort and security is great and now I've been having fun with them. If someone doesn't like the fact I wear diapers that's their problem.

• Love
Reactions: denimchicken and chamberpot
The only person who needs to know is my romantic or sexual partner. All others KEEP OUT! Thanks.

Reactions: Ortler and Jojo54
GoodnitesAreGoat said:
Who is that one person in your life that you would never in a million years tell about you liking diapers?
I think for me there is only one person that I ever would tell, which would be my SO. I have been close enough with someone before to consider telling them, but the relationship ended out of nowhere while I was left thinking it was gonna last a very long time. After that experience I think I'd only ever tell someone if I married them. Of course I'm more than happy to share with strangers anonymously, but I wouldn't let anyone in my personal life know unless I knew we were committed to each other long-term. Otherwise I'd keep it a secret.

My family

Reactions: Jojo54
Pretty much everyone except my wife, and she doesn't condone it at all so we rarely talk about it. Unfortunately I can count on two hands how many people know that I wish didn't.

everyone.
this secret should be keeped carefully .
no one like to be a known as a baby

DistortedWolf said:
Everybody except my wife.
Same here. Noone else needs to know.

GoodnitesAreGoat said:
Who is that one person in your life that you would never in a million years tell about you liking diapers?
One person? You want me to limit this to just one person? 99.99% of my remaining friends and relatives I will never tell... there is no need. It is amazing that after 30 years, I finally told my wife. The rest of the world does not need to know!

Reactions: Jojo54
There's no one in my life at present that I would want to know. I told my wife and my best friend from college who was also my boyfriend at the time so I knew he would be accepting.

Okay, I realize my original question is kind of silly as you all have pointed out. What if I changed the question to "If everybody in the world was suddenly aware you wear diapers except for one, who would the one person be?" For the question's sake, I will say that it would be impossible for anybody to tell that person.

That works better. Let me get back to you.

If everyone except one knew I wore diapeers, I'm sure it wouldn't take long for that lone one to find out. For me it would be a problem since I'm a church music director. I'm not sure how my friends and congregation would take it because wanting to wear diapers is hard if not impossible for most people to understand. I'm just glad they don't know.

Reactions: chamberpot
dogboy said:
If everyone except one knew I wore diapeers, I'm sure it wouldn't take long for that lone one to find out. For me it would be a problem since I'm a church music director. I'm not sure how my friends and congregation would take it because wanting to wear diapers is hard if not impossible for most people to understand. I'm just glad they don't know.
I completely understand. I do some video editing work for my church. I would hate for my pastor to find out but I don't think he would be the one I would choose. I admit this question is challenging but interesting food for thought.

Reactions: dogboy
GoodnitesAreGoat said:
Why disclose that to anyone? Do normies disclose what kind of underwear THEY use???

Last edited:
Visitor2Earth said:
Why disclose that to anyone? Do normies disclose what kind of underwear THEY use???
Diapers aren’t just underwear for a lot of people.

Reactions: Visitor2Earth
Pretty much everyone.

Sadly pretty much everyone. Hopefully eventually I can be in a relationship where I can show my love of diapers. However, as of now I keep it very secret.

There was one person I was worried about telling. But I finally opened up about it to them, and they had no problem with it. :) I have no reason to tell anyone else.

Back