Who had diaper visit to the doctor?

craigd1341 said:
You definitely do want to wear. The stress of the procedure will make you need to pee way more. Also you should be drinking plenty since you are going potty so much. I brought with me an extra for when I was done. They won’t let you leave until you fart (they fill you with gas that you need to release). It’s best to be diapered so when you do, you are protected if you peepee at the same time. The whole thing was actually really relaxing. I hope you do the mini prep, it’s so much nicer than looking at a gallon of liquid
Ha ha, ok, that might've convinced me. I'm not sure what a "mini-prep" entails, but I don't think that's the route I'm taking. It looks like I've been prescribed 2 liters of laxative solution, which I have to fetch from the pharmacy this week. Delightful!

Cottontail I wouldn’t wear for colonoscopy unless you want to change your diaper like 30 times before you’re done with the # 2 you’ll be going a lot when you drink the prep

Reactions: Cottontail
geka said:
Cottontail I wouldn’t wear for colonoscopy unless you want to change your diaper like 30 times before you’re done with the # 2 you’ll be going a lot when you drink the prep
I definitely won't be using them on purpose. They'll be for legitimate, unavoidable accidents only. I'm just going to get some pull-ups, mostly to wear to/from the hospital, and maybe to bed the night before. My situation is a little unusual in that getting to the hospital requires a boat ride, and the boat has no restroom, so it doesn't seem unreasonable to worry a little.

Reactions: geka and craigd1341
i have a yearly checkups. for the most part the doctors dont care as long as you are healthy. i did have one years ago that want me to see a therapist but i was wear an ab diaper and a somewhat little style dress to the appointment lol ok i did push it a little.

Cottontail said:
Ha ha, ok, that might've convinced me. I'm not sure what a "mini-prep" entails, but I don't think that's the route I'm taking. It looks like I've been prescribed 2 liters of laxative solution, which I have to fetch from the pharmacy this week. Delightful!
The mini prep i used was Clenpiq, two bottles of salty cranberry that you can swig in one big gulp

Cottontail said:
I definitely won't be using them on purpose. They'll be for legitimate, unavoidable accidents only. I'm just going to get some pull-ups, mostly to wear to/from the hospital, and maybe to bed the night before. My situation is a little unusual in that getting to the hospital requires a boat ride, and the boat has no restroom, so it doesn't seem unreasonable to worry a little.
Yeah I figured the same thing, just a backup in case the ride took longer than I expected. It lowered the stress level way down … not having to worry about an accident

craigd1341 said:
The mini prep i used was Clenpiq, two bottles of salty cranberry that you can swig in one big gulp
If only. I've been prescribed Suflave. It's two 1L bottles... with little flavor packets that you mix in! Oh boy! I bet they help soooooo much. (*sarcasm*)

Really doesn't matter at least for myself . After a drunk driver destroyed my physical body too much to list but my bladder was ruptured as well . Doctors see adults wearing diapers all the time it’s nothing to worry about . I have had my doctor state That’s some colorful underpants ( diaper) I’ve not seen diapers so cheerful . I told him if your cursed to need them why not make it something pretty instead of ugly 😊 But I’m always dressed in toddler style clothing it’s just how I feel inside so why not . We only live once better enjoy the ride and to 🔥 what others think 😉❤️😊

Last edited:
Reactions: Mas16210
Back