Who had diaper visit to the doctor?

Babytoodler5

⭐️I love being in my diaper 🚼🍼
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
What your experience like at doctor appointment?

Reactions: PearlandDL, PadPhilosopher, doublepadded and 1 other person
They really don’t care what you’re wearing

Reactions: Davvyboy, Bigbabybret, PadPhilosopher and 3 others
Doctors, diabetic nurse, continence nurse. I wear nappies all the time so it is just normal for me.

Reactions: Davvyboy, PadPhilosopher and littledub1955
I do always wear outside, including doctors appointments. Most doctors know already, so rarely questions here, sometimes they like to know since when that happened, how many diapers i need a day or how the incontinence feels like (type). Always professional, never had bad experiences.
The doctors who do not know ignore them or did not realize, i do not know. In hospital the nurses like to know if i am able to do the changing myself and if i brought my own stuff. Never strange questions.

I do wear always the diapers, that is best suited for the situation, like pants for examination in my crotch area, or belt diapers, for an MRI some high absorbent medial diapers. No ABDL diapers that are printed.

Last edited:
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, littledub1955 and BabyAshtonMarie81
Honestly they can careless, my doctor knows i wears diapers purposely for my own reasons. Only time they asked me anything it was about if i have any rashes that over the counter rash cream doesn't help with. That they can write me a script for medical strength cream. The one nurse is very cool. If she's my intake nurse she asks which cute diaper I'm wearing and i shows her and she'll just say aww those are so cute. Then just says well sweetie the doctor will be shortly stay happy and enjoy your day.

Reactions: Davvyboy, moorey, PadPhilosopher and 1 other person
Babytoodler5 said:
What your experience like at doctor appointment?
I had a heart attack on February 9th and had to have four stents run through my veins. I was released from the hospital on Valentine's Day but I'm doing ok now. Anyway, I was wearing a thick cotton diaper that was pinned with four two inch diaper pins ( two were little ducks and two were puppies ) but they threw away my diaper and booster. I'm sure glad that I had several more sets at home but most important of all, they saved my life. Needless to say, I'm still the same adult baby that I have grown to love. When I'm gone from this world I wish to be wearing my favorite style of diaper underneath the suit I'll be wearing when I'm die.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, 60something and TheDideeboy
I wear 24/7 including to the doctor’s. They really don’t care.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
I've been to my general practitioner a few times since I went 24/7. She didn't really care. The first time, she asked me if I had any medical issues that I wanted to walk about, but I just told her that wearing diapers is just something I do when I'm very stressed to calm down and she just nodded and moved on as if nothing happened. Didn't talk to her about it since.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, mistykitty and (deleted member)
My unforgettable docs visit was after having tried a condom Cath and got a really nasty infection of the bladder, had to drop my pants or in this case my Nappy only to be told to pull them up quickly as it looked like I was about to spring a leak, sue're enough I only got as far as the door and my bladder let go.
Antibiotic course for four days then all was well and no more trying other methods of control as they all resulted in infections.
So like it or not it is only Nappies for me and fortunately I do like it !
The lady doc handled my embarrassed condition very proffessionaly making my ordeal very bearable.

Last edited:
I’ve worn diapers to my GP visits. I’m not incontinent or anything, just something comfortable to wear. She never gave me a strange look or said anything about it. Just carried on the visit as she normally would.
I’m positive that if she was curious enough about it affecting my overall health she would’ve asked.

One time I had to go to the doctors office to have a mole on my back surgically removed. I knew the nurse practitioner would be performing the procedure, not my doctor, so I wore a thin discrete cloth diaper and plastic pants under my shorts, but made sure the vinyl encased waistband of my plastic pants was sticking out about 1/4 inch above my shorts…just enough to make it look like I didn’t know, but enough that you couldn’t miss it with my shirt off. As most of the comments here say, the nurse and her assistant probably ignored it, but I like to think there was a moment when they both noticed it and looked at each other with a bemused smile, thinking “He’s wearing diapers and plastic pants” hee hee.

Would love to try wearing a diaper to the doctor. But I know my doctor would ask questions and I would be too embarrassed to answer.

Reactions: Littledragon87 and PadPhilosopher
I've worn to the dentist, but not the doctor. Next week I have my first colonoscopy (Yay!) and am trying to decide whether to pad up for it. Coincidentally, my same-aged brother-in-law had his a couple of weeks ago and said he was experiencing extreme urgency right up until the start of the procedure. A couple of the "what to expect" articles I've read suggest wearing diapers if you're worried, and I'm a bit worried. It's a 30 minute trip from my house to the hospital. I guess we'll see how I feel on "game day." I might get myself some inexpensive pull-ups just in case.

Last edited:
You will probably be heavily sedated for the procedure. So it would be best to have someone drive to and home from it.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Cottontail
antgjuy said:
You will probably be heavily sedated for the procedure. So it would be best to have someone drive to and home from it.
Yup! Arrangements are made. I've had a couple of minor surgeries in recent years, so Wife knows the drill.

Last edited:
Went to my bi annual heart control today, wearing a tena men insert. small steps 😅

BabyAshtonMarie81 said:
The one nurse is very cool. If she's my intake nurse she asks which cute diaper I'm wearing and i shows her and she'll just say aww those are so cute. Then just says well sweetie the doctor will be shortly stay happy and enjoy your day.
That's so sweet. I'm having a physical therapy appointment soon and I'm kind of debating if I should change into underwear for just once or just leave my nappy on. It's for my knee so I don't really think I have to take all my clothes off...

Cottontail said:
I've worn to the dentist, but not the doctor. Next week I have my first colonoscopy (Yay!) and am trying to decide whether to pad up for it. Coincidentally, my same-aged brother-in-law had his a couple of weeks ago and said he was experiencing extreme urgency right up until the start of the procedure. A couple of the "what to expect" articles I've read suggest wearing diapers if you're worried, and I'm a bit worried. It's a 30 minute trip from my house to the hospital. I guess we'll see how I feel on "game day." I might get myself some inexpensive pull-ups just in case.
You definitely do want to wear. The stress of the procedure will make you need to pee way more. Also you should be drinking plenty since you are going potty so much. I brought with me an extra for when I was done. They won’t let you leave until you fart (they fill you with gas that you need to release). It’s best to be diapered so when you do, you are protected if you peepee at the same time. The whole thing was actually really relaxing. I hope you do the mini prep, it’s so much nicer than looking at a gallon of liquid

Reactions: Cottontail
Nobody has bothered to care, except for one very old and rude ER nurse.

I don't think they care but when they first see your wearing diapers be prepared for questions like: is there any medical reason you need them, do you have any rashes, and weather or not you take care of yourself down there

Back