Who crawls

BabyDavidMessiah

Make diapering great again 👍
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
My Mommy saw a thread on here and thought the item looked so funny but loved what it was made for. Now when we're home I have to crawl cause"it's so cute". Does anyone else have to crawl or choose to crawl even?

I do not, but I can't imagine that is at all comfortable on your knees. I have hardwood floors and I think I would be pretty sore quickly.

Reactions: BabyDavidMessiah
Midwest82 said:
I do not, but I can't imagine that is at all comfortable on your knees. I have hardwood floors and I think I would be pretty sore quickly.
Yeah. I can imagine. I have carpet so, in my case, that's not an issue.

Reactions: Midwest82
When I'm regressed 100% someday i'll do nothing but crawl and waddle around :)

Reactions: BabyDavidMessiah and Raylynn
I have Cerebral Palsy, Spastic Diplegia in my legs.
I "crawl" a lot.

caitianx said:
I have Cerebral Palsy, Spastic Diplegia in my legs.
I "crawl" a lot.
Okay so, I often times don't know how to respond in cases where no choice is involved. I'm just gonna ask it. If you did have the option while you were regressed, would you still?

BabyDavidMessiah said:
Okay so, I often times don't know how to respond in cases where no choice is involved. I'm just gonna ask it. If you did have the option while you were regressed, would you still?
THe answer to that question is "Yes!".

caitianx said:
THe answer to that question is "Yes!".
Thank you. You see, I like to like responses to my threads but when I see the fact that someone isn't exactly able to choose do to a disability, thumbs up doesn't exactly make a good statement.

Yeah! Sometimes I like to crawl when I'm on a soft rug

When I can! I wish I had the hole house to myself then I would totally take a ABDL only day.

Reactions: Dylan292 and BabyDavidMessiah
I crawl around my house all the time I find it the fastest way to get around.
most of the time I crawl round my friends too even there family has seen me crawling

Back