Which baby diaper would you like to wear

If I’m choosing from current day options, I’d choose these! 😁🩷 1709427041583.png
Since my little age fluctuates sometimes from very young to toddler (2 to 3), I’d most likely be in a 4 or 5. I wear girly Goodnites sometimes.

• Love
Reactions: MarshallfromPawPatrol, littledreamers333 and Lily12345
BobbiSueEllen said:
I remember when Pampers and other diapers came in boxes...I was thrilled to have my diapers in a box! Ripping it open, getting a whiff of all that sweet, babyish scent and how it just melted me deep inside...seeing that box, be it full or just one diaper left, with its cute, smiling baby logo just sitting there, reminding me of my baby self.

Then the hypocrisy of the bag: "boxes kill trees!", they yelled...so instead of a landfill getting hit with biodegradable, renewable paper, they're filled now with not-as-renewable, non-biodegradable plastic. And whereas diapers then were flushable, compostable...they're not even close now. If only we had yesterday's diapers & boxes in today's age of recycling, we'd see a bigger improvement in things.

And if only they eliminated synthetic SAPs for the natural ones discovered in this century, we could really go places in helping our ecology along.
I love your story. I can relate to it well.

Reactions: Wolfman69, michaelmc and BobbiSueEllen
I always preferred Luvs and Pampers. If I had to choose, it would either be the Luvs and Pampers I originally wore in the late 80’s and early 90’s…or the Luvs and Pampers from my childhood that I fantasized about from the late 90’s. SDK’s do the trick these days, but it would be nice to see more options these days like the others.

Attachments

• IMG_3964.jpeg
    IMG_3964.jpeg
    14.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_3965.jpeg
    IMG_3965.jpeg
    119.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_3966.jpeg
    IMG_3966.jpeg
    48 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_3967.jpeg
    IMG_3967.jpeg
    57.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Love
Reactions: mantilla, DinoFrant, LittleAndAlone and 9 others
JustinDB87 said:
I always preferred Luvs and Pampers. If I had to choose, it would either be the Luvs and Pampers I originally wore in the late 80’s and early 90’s…or the Luvs and Pampers from my childhood that I fantasized about from the late 90’s. SDK’s do the trick these days, but it would be nice to see more options these days like the others.
100% - these are the ones I remember seeing and wearing as a kid too and I loved everything about them.

I've been checking thrift stores in the off-chance that some grandma donated some 90's baby diapers from a closet she forgot about decades ago 😆

Reactions: mbta12
Our first child had Pampers but the second was in Luv's which were cheaper. Yeah, the first child gets all the good stuff!

• Haha
Reactions: mbta12 and southeastlittle
Late 1990s plastic backed pampers

Reactions: mbta12, Sidewinder and southeastlittle
Pampers all the way for me. 70's and 80 pampers

Reactions: Sidewinder
mbta12 said:
Pampers all the way for me. 70's and 80 pampers
Agreed! The new size 8s are very nice too.

Reactions: mbta12 and eu38foot
GUEST_afdd614c-05e1-4c84-9314-4af60659d26c.jpegPampers-Easy-Ups-Bluey-Training-Pants-Toddler-Boys-Size-5T-6T-52-Count-Select-for-More-Option...jpeg

c0330ece-7e5b-4beb-9d28-e9905a9524d6.fe07285f4947a7a05379d61321d5bdc8.jpeg

Pampers Easy Ups all the way! I love My Little Pony and you can't go wrong with Bluey!

• Love
Reactions: DLScottsman, LilPaddedBunny, goodniteswearer89 and 3 others
dogboy said:
Our first child had Pampers but the second was in Luv's which were cheaper. Yeah, the first child gets all the good stuff!
Not always. The first child is often when the parents are young and broke and don't have anything and the kid has to grow up with that stigma and insecurity. By the time the siblings come they've made some progress.

Last edited:
Reactions: DinoFrant
LittleAndAlone said:
Not always. The first child is often when the parents are young and broke and don't have anything and the kid has to grow up with that stigma and insecurity. By the time the siblings come they've made some progress.
I’m the youngest by 16 years so not actually sure where it arose from with me. I have a few memories of my mum changing me and my gran at least 30 years ago. Only trigger I’ve had is a long stay in hospital and being immobile and with a bladder infection so was nappied and it was lovely being changed in there.

matty89 said:
What size waist are you? I’m a 36 and can make a size 8 baby dry last me half a day with no support. The bluey ones look amazing!
Well believe it or not I'm a 35. Now I'm intrigued! I bet I could fit into a size 8.

Bluey!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭 I can wear pulls up 5-6t but these are too tiny but I literally am obsessed with the show right now and I really really really miss the unicorn underjams … the sides sucked but they were sooooooo soft, the rascal and friends diapers are really soft too - I wish they fit just a tiny bit better. Oooooooh and Moana goodnites - why can’t the large have cool prints too?

Attachments

• IMG_6344.png
    IMG_6344.png
    358.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6345.png
    IMG_6345.png
    126.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions: yellowcrayons, jcwilliams343 and goodniteswearer89
Late 90s/early 00s Luvs. The ads. The smell. Just amazing.

Reactions: southeastlittle and Twistedmonkey
yellowcrayons said:
Well believe it or not I'm a 35. Now I'm intrigued! I bet I could fit into a size 8.
I just pre stretch them and go half on the landing tape and half off it they swell up lovely and smell lovely too.

Reactions: yellowcrayons
matty89 said:
I just pre stretch them and go half on the landing tape and half off it they swell up lovely and smell lovely too.
Look at my profile pic on here.

Any of the bigger plastic backed ones from 80s 90s.

The Huggies Baby Steps for Him in size 5 for example.

1000011562.jpg
🤤🤤🤤 🫠🫠🫠

I specifically remember the landing strips on these were a buttery soft matte plastic similar to the tapes, not the hard shiny packing tape like stuff. Like if you scratched them hard it would leave a opaque white mark. It was really delightfully babyish. 🤗🤭

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: xux, yellowcrayons, goodniteswearer89 and 1 other person
Any plastic backed Pampers or Luvs diaper between 1985 and 2000, but these specific ones from Pampers would be my ultimate preference.

Attachments

• IMG_2570.jpeg
    IMG_2570.jpeg
    206.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Love
Reactions: LittleAndAlone
I would love to wear my little pony pull-ups ! Anything pink and girly would be so hot !!

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc
Back