Which baby diaper would you like to wear

Pampers Cruisers. Present day style.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Early 90s Pampers (EU Region) :love:

I was lucky to get some of my old blue Pampers Leftovers (the 1990 kind ones) as i was 4 years old.
They were stashed at my Grandparents house in an old Chest.
On Christmas Eve i found them as i played hide and seek with my Cousins, i tried to hide in that Chest and immediatly smelled the Pampers Perfume.
Later i sneaked one Diaper out of the Packaging and dashed to the Toilet for Privacy.
I unfolded the Pampers and tested if they would fit me - and they would!
But with the House full of Familymembers i couldn't wear them right away.
My plan was to hide the Diaper and take it with me Home.
As i was leaving the Toilette one of my Cousins waited for me and saw the half unfolded Pampers in my Hand.

He immediatly ran back to the Adults and told everbody about it.
I panicked and stood there crying out of Embarrassment.
My mother came to me and comforts me - so i stopped crying.
Than she asked me what i was doing with the Diaper.
I couldn't muster an Answer and almost started to cry again.
So she quickly questioned: "Do you just want to play something with the Pampers?"
I agreed realy quick to solve the Situation as fast as possible.
Than she stashed the whole Pampers Pack from the Chest in my Bag with my Christmas Gifts.
I was very happy at this Point, although my Cousins picked on me for this, but were cut off by their Mother.

As soon as i was Home and alone in my Room i taped one on me and slept in it.
My Parents caught me immediatly but didn't say anything.
I was Diaper curious even earlier, but that kickstarted my DL Journey to the next Level.
From that Pampers Package i wore some of them by myself.
But sometimes my Mother changed me into them as well.
One time as i was very ill with a stumach flu, another time as i had wet the Bed two nights in a row and the last time as Punishment for Skidmarks in my Underwear.

The other Versions 1994 and Stretch i wore later when i was 5-10 Years old, but thats another Story 😁

Attachments

• Pampers 1990 back.jpg
    Pampers 1990 back.jpg
    339.8 KB · Views: 32
  • Pampers Stretch 1996.jpg
    Pampers Stretch 1996.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Pampers Stretch 1996 shiny.jpg
    Pampers Stretch 1996 shiny.jpg
    371.4 KB · Views: 32
  • Pampers 1994.jpg
    Pampers 1994.jpg
    348.3 KB · Views: 31
  • Pampers 1994 back.jpg
    Pampers 1994 back.jpg
    349.1 KB · Views: 31
  • Pampers 1990.jpg
    Pampers 1990.jpg
    381.9 KB · Views: 29
  • Love
Reactions: mantilla, totalbreakdown1, eu38foot and 8 others
The kimbies I would tape together so I could wear . Luvs baby pants
Are 1986-87 before they got thin.
As you can see waist band first appearance at the time refastenble tapes started showing up.
Though I didn't wear them.
They would be my pick and cloth diapers and plastic pants.
Are my pick.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240211-093126~2.png
    Screenshot_20240211-093126~2.png
    568.5 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_20240211-085351~2.png
    Screenshot_20240211-085351~2.png
    459.5 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20240211-090447~2.png
    Screenshot_20240211-090447~2.png
    949.6 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: MetalDan86, BabylinoAddict and BobbiSueEllen
I really like the luvs paw patrol design.

• Love
Reactions: MarshallfromPawPatrol and BobbiSueEllen
It would be some of these soft pastel colored diapers from the mid-80s, the kind with the hugging teddy bears. ❤️❤️❤️

Attachments

• Baby Diapers Sizes.jpg
    Baby Diapers Sizes.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Love
Reactions: xux, BabylinoAddict and BobbiSueEllen
I
hersen said:
Early 90s Pampers (EU Region) :love:

I was lucky to get some of my old blue Pampers Leftovers (the 1990 kind ones) as i was 4 years old.
They were stashed at my Grandparents house in an old Chest.
On Christmas Eve i found them as i played hide and seek with my Cousins, i tried to hide in that Chest and immediatly smelled the Pampers Perfume.
Later i sneaked one Diaper out of the Packaging and dashed to the Toilet for Privacy.
I unfolded the Pampers and tested if they would fit me - and they would!
But with the House full of Familymembers i couldn't wear them right away.
My plan was to hide the Diaper and take it with me Home.
As i was leaving the Toilette one of my Cousins waited for me and saw the half unfolded Pampers in my Hand.

He immediatly ran back to the Adults and told everbody about it.
I panicked and stood there crying out of Embarrassment.
My mother came to me and comforts me - so i stopped crying.
Than she asked me what i was doing with the Diaper.
I couldn't muster an Answer and almost started to cry again.
So she quickly questioned: "Do you just want to play something with the Pampers?"
I agreed realy quick to solve the Situation as fast as possible.
Than she stashed the whole Pampers Pack from the Chest in my Bag with my Christmas Gifts.
I was very happy at this Point, although my Cousins picked on me for this, but were cut off by their Mother.

As soon as i was Home and alone in my Room i taped one on me and slept in it.
My Parents caught me immediatly but didn't say anything.
I was Diaper curious even earlier, but that kickstarted my DL Journey to the next Level.
From that Pampers Package i wore some of them by myself.
But sometimes my Mother changed me into them as well.
One time as i was very ill with a stumach flu, another time as i had wet the Bed two nights in a row and the last time as Punishment for Skidmarks in my Underwear.

The other Versions 1994 and Stretch i wore later when i was 5-10 Years old, but thats another Story 😁
I once also tried pampers before but unfortunately It did not fit me

DM ME

foxkits said:
The kimbies I would tape together so I could wear . Luvs baby pants
Are 1986-87 before they got thin.
As you can see waist band first appearance at the time refastenble tapes started showing up.
Though I didn't wear them.
They would be my pick and cloth diapers and plastic pants.
Are my pick.
Luvs became the test bed for Attends Incontinence Briefs, first introduced in 1979.

s-l1600.jpg

Reactions: MegaLugia, BobbiSueEllen and LittleAndAlone
BabylinoAddict said:
Luvs became the test bed for Attends Incontinence Briefs, first introduced in 1979.

View attachment 130309
The 90s Attends were my first properly sized diaper. Yes THOSE Attends.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, CodyBaby, BabylinoAddict and 1 other person
LittleAndAlone said:
The 90s Attends were my first properly sized diaper. Yes THOSE Attends.
1989 was the year where poly bags replaced card boxes in North America - a change P&G had implemented in Europe and the UK three years earlier.

Reactions: MegaLugia and BobbiSueEllen
BabylinoAddict said:

View attachment 130309
Which came in a box not a bag.
Kinda like pampers did
Before they sold out.

Reactions: BabylinoAddict and BobbiSueEllen
I remember when Pampers and other diapers came in boxes...I was thrilled to have my diapers in a box! Ripping it open, getting a whiff of all that sweet, babyish scent and how it just melted me deep inside...seeing that box, be it full or just one diaper left, with its cute, smiling baby logo just sitting there, reminding me of my baby self.

Then the hypocrisy of the bag: "boxes kill trees!", they yelled...so instead of a landfill getting hit with biodegradable, renewable paper, they're filled now with not-as-renewable, non-biodegradable plastic. And whereas diapers then were flushable, compostable...they're not even close now. If only we had yesterday's diapers & boxes in today's age of recycling, we'd see a bigger improvement in things.

And if only they eliminated synthetic SAPs for the natural ones discovered in this century, we could really go places in helping our ecology along.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: michaelmc, mbta12, Bbjames and 2 others
Onesieman said:
Barney Luvs from the late 90s-Early 2000s
Pampers Cruisers from early 2010s
Luvs from late 2000s
Lion Guard Pull Ups
Ok one guilty pleasure I had once was obtaining a size 5 or 6 Barney luvs diaper and peeing in it…maybe because I hated Barney and thought it was sweet justice🫢

• Haha
Reactions: PampersboyLondon, theancientmariner, BabylinoAddict and 1 other person
BobbiSueEllen said:
I remember when Pampers and other diapers came in boxes...I was thrilled to have my diapers in a box! Ripping it open, getting a whiff of all that sweet, babyish scent and how it just melted me deep inside...seeing that box, be it full or just one diaper left, with its cute, smiling baby logo just sitting there, reminding me of my baby self.

Then the hypocrisy of the bag: "boxes kill trees!", they yelled...so instead of a landfill getting hit with biodegradable, renewable paper, they're filled now with not-as-renewable, non-biodegradable plastic. And whereas diapers then were flushable, compostable...they're not even close now. If only we had yesterday's diapers & boxes in today's age of recycling, we'd see a bigger improvement in things.

And if only they eliminated synthetic SAPs for the natural ones discovered in this century. We could really go places in helping our ecology along.
Well back then it was paper pulp.
That filled diapers back then if I'm correct. I did buy attends loved the feel of them until they were sold to another company.
Loved the baby diaper smell back then.

Last edited:
Reactions: BabylinoAddict and BobbiSueEllen
foxkits said:
Which came in a box not a bag.
Kinda like pampers did
Before they sold out.
There was a transition period during which card boxes and poly bags co-existed as part of P&G's plan to wring existing left overs from their warehouses.

When Attends was first shipped in poly bags in 1989 the Cincinnati-based firm shut down its Northern Lower facility at Cheboygan (MI) and production resumed to a new factory located a few miles away from Greenville (NC).

all of them, diapers and pullups for babys and kids throughout all the years. i want to try them all!!!!

• Love
BobbiSueEllen said:

And if only they eliminated synthetic SAPs for the natural ones discovered in this century, we could really go places in helping our ecology along.
Can still buy Pampers in a box at ASDAs 🥰

• Love
Reactions: mbta12 and BobbiSueEllen
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Diaperboy27
BobbiSueEllen said:
I loved the old Pampers: smelled so good and were super-cuddly-soft right out of the box or bag. The Attends I wore, between 1988 and 2000-something, were just as super-cuddly soft to put on and wear...and looked exactly like Pampers when on my bottom. I miss it all... :cry:🤗🧸🍼
I swear those need to make a comeback! Abdl companies know what we really want, so why not make new diapers that resemble the old Attends? The older generation will make them a super hot seller and the younger generation that listens to you will know just how much better they used to be. InControl is on the right path making their BeDrys softer, but they still have a few things to touch up on like the tapes and the sap/ pulp ratio.

Reactions: BabylinoAddict, BobbiSueEllen and Diaperboy27
Back