Where do you guys live

Status
Not open for further replies.
West part of Norway

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 41729, BobbiSueEllen and Deleted member 57387
BobbiSueEllen said:
The good news about garter snakes is that they're non-venomous; however, there are a few venomous "nope-ropes" in Canuckieville so I lifted this from the Orkin Canada website:

Hope this helps! 🥳🐍
I have seen a Massasauga rattler in the Georgian Bay area where we vacation each year. We were walking along the Bay when I spotted it on a rock sunning himself. I quickly looked around for more but the coast was clear so to speak and we avoided it but kept and eye and ear out for them. You can usually hear them if you are too close. Have been up to the same location for quite a few years now and only seen the one but it is a popular location for cottagers and tourists. Up until Covid we would go two or three times a year to the same Inn but now we are waiting for good weather to go up again. Thanks for the info, have not been to B.C. yet and only as far west as Calgary, Alberta and Banff and Lake Louise.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Angelapinks said:
I have seen a Massasauga rattler in the Georgian Bay area where we vacation each year.
MY wife and I are still hoping to take our boat up through Georgian Bay as part of doing the Great Loop, soon as Canada is fully open for us US folks

Reactions: Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
Bad Oeynhausen, Germany

Angelapinks said:
I have seen a Massasauga rattler in the Georgian Bay area where we vacation each year. We were walking along the Bay when I spotted it on a rock sunning himself. I quickly looked around for more but the coast was clear so to speak and we avoided it but kept and eye and ear out for them. You can usually hear them if you are too close. Have been up to the same location for quite a few years now and only seen the one but it is a popular location for cottagers and tourists. Up until Covid we would go two or three times a year to the same Inn but now we are waiting for good weather to go up again. Thanks for the info, have not been to B.C. yet and only as far west as Calgary, Alberta and Banff and Lake Louise.
Our family cottage is on Lake Harris, also a part of the Georgian Bay area, just north of Perry Sound.

alaska

dogboy said:
Our family cottage is on Lake Harris, also a part of the Georgian Bay area, just north of Perry Sound.
That is a beautiful area up around there, well most of that area is great in the summer months. Have not been up there in winter for quite sometime as I don't ski or skate anymore. Hope to get back there this summer. In the middle 70's we had a summer place in Midland for a few years and would do day trips all around that area. We also had friends with cottages in the Parry Sound area.

Reactions: dogboy, drippydrawers and BobbiSueEllen
Talladega, Alabama 😁

Reactions: Deleted member 57387, gamefreak94, BeTrue and 2 others
fleckothefennec said:
A small island off the coast of BC Canada
Hello my fellow British Columbian

Reactions: fleckothefennec and BobbiSueEllen
Diaperman0723 said:
Hello my fellow British Columbian
Hey there, always nice to meet another BC member, where do you hail from?

Tennessee Valley, north Alabama.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387, gamefreak94, Jk95 and 1 other person
fleckothefennec said:
Fraser valley

Reactions: fleckothefennec and Angelapinks
fleckothefennec said:
hi I'm from the kootenay's (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks and Diaperman0723
Jk95 said:
Talladega, Alabama 😁
What a place. I’ve been to the race there twice, and cannot unsee what I’ve experienced in the infield 😳😳

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: dogboy and BobbiSueEllen
drippydrawers said:
Do Uber drivers use husky driven sleds in Alaska? 😆 That is really cool, no pun intended!

• Thinking
Spain

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and BobbiSueEllen
KrankyPants said:
Do Uber drivers use husky driven sleds in Alaska? 😆 That is really cool, no pun intended!
Nope. Turbine bush planes. 😜 "On, DeHavilland! On, Pilatus! On, Cessna and Piper! Bring me back a Big Mac and a pack of big diapers!" 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: Tessa, Deleted member 57387, BeTrue and 2 others
BobbiSueEllen said:
Nope. Turbine bush planes. 😜 "On, DeHavilland! On, Pilatus! On, Cessna and Piper! Bring me back a Big Mac and a pack of big diapers!" 🥳
I would totally warm my diapers in a diaper warmer if I was in a colder climate. 🙃

Portland,OR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back