A few miles east of Springdal

Reactions: Angelapinks
Massachusetts

Greater St. Louis Metropolitan Area, Missouri, USA

Last edited:
SuzakuAkatori said:
Greater St. Louis Metropolitan Area, Missouri, USA
I drive through STL often on my way to and from Texas.

Northern Utah

Reactions: JustAVisitor, Angelapinks and (deleted member)
Flagstaff, AZ

Reactions: Whitechocolate, Angelapinks and (deleted member)
Reactions: Deleted member 57387
josephxylose said:
I was wondering if there are more ABDLs in certain areas
UK

Alberta, Canada

Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and Angelapinks
Alabama

Reactions: BeTrue and Angelapinks
Florida (want to move to a different state though)

Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and Angelapinks
TheDiaperdStoner said:
Massachusetts
Where abouts I’m in New Hampshire about an hour north of mass border

Reactions: TheDiaperdStoner and Angelapinks
Vernon (Hartford Area) Connecticut

Reactions: Pissingtiger, Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
TD712 said:
Florida (want to move to a different state though)
I was looking into moving to Florida a few years ago as my parents lived in Fort Myers each Winter and we would live in their place in the summer vacation months. I changed my mind though after we got caught in a small hurricane coming back from Sanibel Island. It scared the heck out of us seeing all the trees blown down and signs across the roads. There was only minor damage where my parents lived but as I was checking around the outside of their place I encountered a large snake that scared the heck out of me. I called dad and he said if you don't bother it it won't bother you and he said he was swimming in the pool once and was doing laps with a snake. That was it we packed up and went back to Canada shortly after that. As you can tell I hate snakes with a passion due to an incident in my youth.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: LittleTahani and BobbiSueEllen
Angelapinks said:
I was looking into moving to Florida a few years ago as my parents lived in Fort Myers each Winter and we would live in their place in the summer vacation months. I changed my mind though after we got caught in a small hurricane coming back from Sanibel Island. It scared the heck out of us seeing all the trees blown down and signs across the roads. There was only minor damage where my parents lived but as I was checking around the outside of their place I encountered a large snake that scared the heck out of me. I called dad and he said if you don't bother it it won't bother you and he said he was swimming in the pool once and was doing laps with a snake. That was it we packed up and went back to Canada shortly after that. As you can tell I hate snakes with a passion due to an incident in my youth.
Snakes are far more worried about you stepping on them . 😉🤠❤️

• Haha
Reactions: Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
BabyTahani said:
Snakes are far more worried about you stepping on them . 😉🤠❤️
When I was a teen we were on holiday in the U.S. and driving through some mountains. Dad saw a waterfall and stopped for us to get a closer look. Then he said he needed to pee and jumped down the bank to a grove of trees. I went down also to another tree and as I was peeing I said to dad look here is a snakeskin in the crook of a tree. As I turned to dad I saw he was standing in a nest of snakes and we both jumped about three feet up an embankment in one go. He checked his legs to see if there were any wrapped around him and we scrambled to the car with mum asking what happened. I was so shocked I could not answer but dad just said there were animals down there and we drove off. That shook me up for most of the day. not long after we came home from vacation I was with a girlfriend at the local park and asked her where she had been all day. She told me they were at the river fishing and she found something there. She opened her coat and had about 25 small Garter snakes in her coat. I just about fainted and told her "see you later" and ran for home. She was one crazy tomboy that's for sure and always did crazy things.

• Thinking
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
The good news about garter snakes is that they're non-venomous; however, there are a few venomous "nope-ropes" in Canuckieville so I lifted this from the Orkin Canada website:

• The northern pacific rattlesnake – also known as the western rattlesnake, in British Columbia.
  • The massasauga in the Georgian Bay area of Ontario.
  • The prairie rattlesnake in southern Saskatchewan and Alberta
  • The desert nightsnake, a rare species found only in the southern Okanagan valley of British Columbia. Though considered venomous, it is only potent enough to kill small prey.

Hope this helps! 🥳🐍

A small island off the coast of BC Canada

Reactions: Diaperman0723 and BobbiSueEllen
Reactions: dlguy4life and BobbiSueEllen
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back