Where do you get your shoes from?

My girlfriend order them for me, a few days ago she gave me a double strap T bar Mary Jane shoes.
Now I love to wear them!, more breathable, comfortable and easy to buckle up!.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201212-005923_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20201212-005923_Gallery.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 23
  • Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, Raylynn, Angelapinks and 2 others
LonelyFOX said:
My girlfriend order them for me, a few days ago she gave me a double strap T bar Mary Jane shoes.
They are very nice shoes, I have some very similar in both red and black.

Reactions: LonelyFOX
sissybaby34 said:
They are very nice shoes, I have some very similar in both red and black.
I would like to know if they're available in brown.
These are more comfortable than the penny loafers. I like how they look with jeans and cargo pants!.

Attachments

• original.jpg
    original.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed and Angelapinks
I have been looking here at shoes and other things. I am a UK 11 which is about EU 45-46, some of these go right up to 48.

some very nice clothes as well.

Reactions: Angelapinks and BabyRuby88
sissybaby34 said:
I have been looking here at shoes and other things. I am a UK 11 which is about EU 45-46, some of these go right up to 48.

some very nice clothes as well.
These shoes look great! Thank you for this information. Maybe I will come back to it ^^

Reactions: sissybaby34
My girlfriend got me these from one of her friends but I don't like them!!!.

Attachments

• IMG-20210114-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20210114-WA0000.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: PaddedRita
LonelyFOX said:
You're lucky!! Are those T strap shoes made by the brand Elefante from Mexico? They sure look like it! I know they make t straps for older children. I'm sure I could buy them if I wanted. There is a children's shoe company in Spain that makes nice T strap shoes. They even make them in tan smooth leather. Almost looks like a burnt orange color. Love it. Some little boys in the Deep South have worn it with their jon jons and long-alls. It's sad that they make up to a size 38 (men's 6; ladies 8). I wear a size 42 European so I need to get them to make me a custom made last which will cost me thousands of dollars. 😥 I could afford it if some friends chip in a little too. I'm not even an adult baby. I just have some childish leanings due to my Autism. Autism is truly one of the worst things to have, one of the most misunderstood disorders. In general, people in society are more understanding of even adult babies than Autistic people. It sucks.

• Wow
Reactions: LonelyFOX
I wear a size 11 in men’s and 13 in women’s shoes. Last century I got shoes from Maryland Square in the USA.

Ugh, I gave up on shoes…I wear a size 14-15 men’s. Although once I did find a woman’s size 13 in the good will store. They were like a mini boot with a 4 inch heel and I was able to cram my feet in them LoL
Worked well til I purged that round 😬

• Sad
Reactions: GatoChihuahua
longallsboy said:
You're lucky!! Are those T strap shoes made by the brand Elefante from Mexico? They sure look like it! I know they make t straps for older children. I'm sure I could buy them if I wanted. There is a children's shoe company in Spain that makes nice T strap shoes. They even make them in tan smooth leather. Almost looks like a burnt orange color. Love it. Some little boys in the Deep South have worn it with their jon jons and long-alls. It's sad that they make up to a size 38 (men's 6; ladies 8). I wear a size 42 European so I need to get them to make me a custom made last which will cost me thousands of dollars. 😥 I could afford it if some friends chip in a little too. I'm not even an adult baby. I just have some childish leanings due to my Autism. Autism is truly one of the worst things to have, one of the most misunderstood disorders. In general, people in society are more understanding of even adult babies than Autistic people. It sucks.
Actually my girlfriend got them from one of her friends who went to Mazatlán Mexico.
So then you have childish leaning due to autism, right!.
So now my question is if women who like to wear kids clothing because they're petite and then girls dresses are more cheaper and available such as more feminine than women's dresses, do they have any type of disorders?.
(I don't know but girls wearing adult women dresses look kind of weird and petite women wearing girls dresses look kind of glamorous, I think so).
About autism spectrum disorders, I remember some parents giving a few sips of beer or other alcoholic beverages to their children who have been diagnosed with autism. But unfortunately they become addicted.
I like the style of the T strap Mary Jane school shoes during the summer and I wear them with black socks, but only when I go out with my girlfriend.

I was just searching and searching for shoes, but I didn't want to spend more than $30. So, I ended up just getting pink sandals. I've also been cursed with size 13 feet, and 13W usually fits better. 😿

Why does Cosy N Dry only sell the Mary Janes in UK size 6.5? At that size, they should just market them as actual kid shoes. I guess international shipping would be more than I want to pay anyway, if they even offer it.

ShippoFox said:
I was just searching and searching for shoes, but I didn't want to spend more than $30. So, I ended up just getting pink sandals. I've also been cursed with size 13 feet, and 13W usually fits better. 😿

Why does Cosy N Dry only sell the Mary Janes in UK size 6.5? At that size, they should just market them as actual kid shoes. I guess international shipping would be more than I want to pay anyway, if they even offer it.
They have had these shoes on their web site for some years now. When they first started selling them they had larger sizes but are left with only the smaller sizes now. They have not re-stocked for a long time. It looks like they are just trying to sell off old stock. BTW size 6.5 in the uk is a small adult size for a female, my wife is 5'3" tall and takes a size 5.

Last edited:
unforutinatly i have size 14 wide feet so finding "little" Shoes is rather hard but i get my shoes from sketchers.

Reactions: KMichelle
LonelyFOX said:
Actually my girlfriend got them from one of her friends who went to Mazatlán Mexico.
So now my question is if women who like to wear kids clothing because they're petite and then girls dresses are more cheaper and available such as more feminine than women's dresses, do they have any type of disorders?.
(I don't know but girls wearing adult women dresses look kind of weird and petite women wearing girls dresses look kind of glamorous, I think so).
About autism spectrum disorders, I remember some parents giving a few sips of beer or other alcoholic beverages to their children who have been diagnosed with autism. But unfortunately they become addicted.
I like the style of the T strap Mary Jane school shoes during the summer and I wear them with black socks, but only when I go out with my girlfriend.
There are several few children's shoe companies in Spain that make T strap shoes to size 38 European or so (which is an 8 ladies). There are not many adult women who wear bigger than a size 8 or 9, so most might be able to wear the shoe. Here is one I'm attaching here. This one is actually a size 35 (5 ladies), but they do make up to size 38. There's a children's shoe store in Atlanta (Georgia) that sells this shoe brand that makes this T strap shoe (which is made in Spain). It's not cheap, expect to pay beyond $70. The store's assistant told me that it looks like a T strap made by a well known French children's shoe company called Aster which made a T strap called the "Dingo" since 1913. She told me when they used to sell Aster until recently, there was this lady who was 45-50 years old that would buy them for herself. She wasn't a dwarf or anything, but fairly short, like 5 feet 2 inches or something. I seriously doubt she was an adult baby. I'm not really an adult baby, either. I certainly don't wear diapers though I know some Autistic and Asperger Syndrome people who do. I would love to wear the shoes, but I'm a European size 42. I would have to get a custom made shoe last which will cost me several thousands.

- longallsboy

Attachments

• IMG_20210520_093848_429.jpg
    IMG_20210520_093848_429.jpg
    322.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, LonelyFOX and Angelapinks
LonelyFOX said:
Lonelyfox, this is another T strap shoe made by the same children's company in Spain. I love the tan (roble in Spanish, which is oak) color of this shoe. The bigger shoe I showed you was brandy / cognac color, so deeper brown. This one, tan, is a very adorable color. I would actually call this "burnt orange", which is reminiscient of some children's shoes in the late 1970s and early 1980s...very psychedelic, trippy, discoish color. I had some tie lace unicolor saddle like oxford shoes when I was 3 years old in this color. The saddle like oxford I had were made by Jumping-Jacks Children's Shoes, a brand like Stride Rite in quality. Back to this T strap shoe, I have only seen this in European size 18 to 27. 27 is a 10 or 11 toddler USA. I would love to have this in my size. It would really look really precious and adorable. I might be able to make this in my size (42) if I can get the company to make me a custom shoe last. The shoe really does look cute with longalls and jon jons. I've seen photos of boys wearing the shoes with longalls, so I know they are very cute and go well with longalls / overalls.

- longallsboy 😁

Attachments

• received_327066398898302.jpeg
    received_327066398898302.jpeg
    34.7 KB · Views: 5
LonelyFox - another photo of same T strap - longallsboy

Attachments

• IMG_20210729_074854_354.jpg
    IMG_20210729_074854_354.jpg
    424.1 KB · Views: 4
longallsboy said:
There are several few children's shoe companies in Spain that make T strap shoes to size 38 European or so (which is an 8 ladies). There are not many adult women who wear bigger than a size 8 or 9, so most might be able to wear the shoe. Here is one I'm attaching here. This one is actually a size 35 (5 ladies), but they do make up to size 38. There's a children's shoe store in Atlanta (Georgia) that sells this shoe brand that makes this T strap shoe (which is made in Spain). It's not cheap, expect to pay beyond $70. The store's assistant told me that it looks like a T strap made by a well known French children's shoe company called Aster which made a T strap called the "Dingo" since 1913. She told me when they used to sell Aster until recently, there was this lady who was 45-50 years old that would buy them for herself. She wasn't a dwarf or anything, but fairly short, like 5 feet 2 inches or something. I seriously doubt she was an adult baby. I'm not really an adult baby, either. I certainly don't wear diapers though I know some Autistic and Asperger Syndrome people who do. I would love to wear the shoes, but I'm a European size 42. I would have to get a custom made shoe last which will cost me several thousands.

- longallsboy
I see.
I've seen some Asian women wearing kids footwear too. Some of them are gothic Lolitas and they like kids T strap shoes.

Back