Where do you get your shoes from?

LonelyFOX said:
I see.
I've seen some Asian women wearing kids footwear too. Some of them are gothic Lolitas and they like kids T strap shoes.
LonelyFox, a lot of Asians would be able to, as they are shorter and usually will therefore have smaller feet. My mom is a size 7 (37 European). She would, no doubt, be able to fit into the children's T strap shoes made by that Spanish brand, although I'm sure she wouldn't want to wear that. I mean, she already has a problem with me wearing long-alls and T strap shoes, even though I have a developmental disability (Autism) and I really do act like a 5 year old (or emotionally and socially like one, through totally no fault of my own. Most of the time, I don't even know when I act like a 5 year old). 😱🤦😮 Also wearing T strap shoes doesn't mean you're an adult baby. I'm not an adult baby. And I seriously doubt that the lady in Georgia that bought the Aster T strap shoes for herself from that children's shoe boutique was an adult baby, either. People wear what's comfortable for them. Albert Einstein wore Mary Janes in 1932 and he was probably the smartest person who ever lived. (There are researchers who claim Einstein may have had Autism, though).

I always wonder to myself, why do some children's shoe companies stop making "cute" shoes like T straps at a certain size? What I mean by that is, EVEN IF a children's shoe company said they were going to make shoes ONLY for chronological children, shouldn't they, in the very least, accommodate ALL children??? Like ALL 12 year olds, for instance. 🤷 One 12 year old boy or girl might wear a size 38 European or 37 European (I have no doubt that's the size I wore when I was 12 years old, and I was 5 feet 6 inches tall then; I'm now 5 feet 11 inches). 38 European is an 8 ladies. There are 12 year old children that wear a size 41, 42, or 43 European. It doesn't sound right for one 12 year old to able to wear some shoes that are cute and another 12 year old to be not able to because their foot is bigger. As mentioned already, I wear a EU 42 (9 men's), but I have personally known other 12 year olds who have the same shoe size as me. It's also strange that Elefante Children's Shoes of Mexico makes children's T strap shoes in my size!! I thought of getting one (the one you have), as I saw one on the internet in a shoe store in Mexico. It was $35, but the shipping for it was like $65!! Sigh..... And they don't take credit cards like Mastercard or Visa. Although, all in all, I'd much rather have the burnt orange / tan T strap shoes from Spain I showed you, but in my size, I'll have to get a custom made last.

Some of those companies in Spain make T strap shoes and Mary Janes with a Velcro option too. I hate that idea. Buckles definitely would look much better. Maybe I'm just old fashioned and conservative! 😁🤣💜💜 My idea of long-alls and T strap shoes would definitely fly, at least among little boys to 6 years old, in Alabama or Georgia or South Carolina. But, they are also much more conservative (in children's clothing, as well as politically) over there. 💜 And yes, I've been to the South, and South Carolina I've been to several times and love it there. I have quite a few friends there. I also wouldn't call T strap shoes necessarily girls shoes or anything like that. I know plenty of parents in the South who have little boys that wear jon jons or longalls with kneesocks and T strap shoes. On the West Coast, it's very unusual, but it's more common than one might think, in the South. 😁

- longallsboy

Last edited:
longallsboy said:
LonelyFox, a lot of Asians would be able to, as they are shorter and usually will therefore have smaller feet. My mom is a size 7 (37 European). She would, no doubt, be able to fit into the children's T strap shoes made by that Spanish brand, although I'm sure she wouldn't want to wear that. I mean, she already has a problem with me wearing long-alls and T strap shoes, even though I have a developmental disability (Autism) and I really do act like a 5 year old (or emotionally and socially like one, through totally no fault of my own. Most of the time, I don't even know when I act like a 5 year old). 😱🤦😮 Also wearing T strap shoes doesn't mean you're an adult baby. I'm not an adult baby. And I seriously doubt that the lady in Georgia that bought the Aster T strap shoes for herself from that children's shoe boutique was an adult baby, either. People wear what's comfortable for them. Albert Einstein wore Mary Janes in 1932 and he was probably the smartest person who ever lived. (There are researchers who claim Einstein may have had Autism, though).

I always wonder to myself, why do some children's shoe companies stop making "cute" shoes like T straps at a certain size? What I mean by that is, EVEN IF a children's shoe company said they were going to make shoes ONLY for chronological children, shouldn't they, in the very least, accommodate ALL children??? Like ALL 12 year olds, for instance. 🤷 One 12 year old boy or girl might wear a size 38 European or 37 European (I have no doubt that's the size I wore when I was 12 years old, and I was 5 feet 6 inches tall then; I'm now 5 feet 11 inches). 38 European is an 8 ladies. There are 12 year old children that wear a size 41, 42, or 43 European. It doesn't sound right for one 12 year old to able to wear some shoes that are cute and another 12 year old to be not able to because their foot is bigger. As mentioned already, I wear a EU 42 (9 men's), but I have personally known other 12 year olds who have the same shoe size as me. It's also strange that Elefante Children's Shoes of Mexico makes children's T strap shoes in my size!! I thought of getting one (the one you have), as I saw one on the internet in a shoe store in Mexico. It was $35, but the shipping for it was like $65!! Sigh..... And they don't take credit cards like Mastercard or Visa. Although, all in all, I'd much rather have the burnt orange / tan T strap shoes from Spain I showed you, but in my size, I'll have to get a custom made last.

Some of those companies in Spain make T strap shoes and Mary Janes with a Velcro option too. I hate that idea. Buckles definitely would look much better. Maybe I'm just old fashioned and conservative! 😁🤣💜💜 My idea of long-alls and T strap shoes would definitely fly, at least among little boys to 6 years old, in Alabama or Georgia or South Carolina. But, they are also much more conservative (in children's clothing, as well as politically) over there. 💜 And yes, I've been to the South, and South Carolina I've been to several times and love it there. I have quite a few friends there. I also wouldn't call T strap shoes necessarily girls shoes or anything like that. I know plenty of parents in the South who have little boys that wear jon jons or longalls with kneesocks and T strap shoes. On the West Coast, it's very unusual, but it's more common than one might think, in the South. 😁

- longallsboy
I don't know why people phreak out about autism while there's a lot of people who has two faces, they pretend to be nice people but they're trying to take advantage of you!.
Also I noticed that people see that is too normal to be addicted to drugs or alcohol. (I've seen Asian women coming back from the bars with a drunk caucasian guy puking and peed).
During the summer I love to wear T strap Mary Jane with black socks.
Even in some catholic schools some girls asked to the boys if they could borrow their sneakers 👟 for playing during the recess or other sports activities.
If you can't find Elefante mary jane shoes, why you don't look for the Dr Martens maryjane style?.
Because I'm thinking about getting a pair of them.

• Sad
Reactions: longallsboy
LonelyFOX said:
I don't know why people phreak out about autism while there's a lot of people who has two faces, they pretend to be nice people but they're trying to take advantage of you!.
Also I noticed that people see that is too normal to be addicted to drugs or alcohol. (I've seen Asian women coming back from the bars with a drunk caucasian guy puking and peed).
During the summer I love to wear T strap Mary Jane with black socks.
Even in some catholic schools some girls asked to the boys if they could borrow their sneakers 👟 for playing during the recess or other sports activities.
If you can't find Elefante mary jane shoes, why you don't look for the Dr Martens maryjane style?.
Because I'm thinking about getting a pair of them.
LonelyFox: Oh no. No, no, no. 😥😥 I had a few friends that are moms suggest the Doc Martens... I hate those. I want something that is flat at the bottom, or at most a semi-wedge. The Doc Martens have a lug sole and are quite heavy. Among other things, the name of the shoe is also imprinted on the side of the shoe outside, and I hate that. I know some parents who told me their older child (preteen or teen) has those, but they look more adult like to me. It just doesn't look quite right. An adult ladies Mary Jane Or T strap looks very different than a child's one. I have found this to be true even if the T strap that is from a shoe company that solely (no pun intended on SOLEly 😁) makes adult shoes versus just children's shoes in EXACTLY the same size. Like a Doc Martens in size 38 European versus a Spanish children's shoe company in Spain. The company that makes shoes for "children" has T strap shoes that look like it's for a child than an adult even though it is the same size and that an adult lady wearing a size 8 ladies would be able to wear either shoe. T straps made by "children's" shoe company actually look like "real" T strap shoes, by way of the design of the shoe (both with perforations and with the shape of the shoe, and the outsole which is often a flat). I don't know if you understand or not. My old biology instructor friend from community college also suggested the same thing. Nope, no way.

T straps are going the way of the dodo here in the USA. There are only 2 children's shoe companies that make T straps that are from the USA. All the other companies that used to make these shoes, from Stride Rite (remember they used to have a Stride Rite Children's bootery in nearly EVERY mall in the 1980s, 1990s, 2000s to about 2010?) to Buster Brown to Jumping Jacks (which was one of most favorite children's shoe brands) to Lazy Bones, to many others are totally gone and don't exist anymore. And one of the two remaining makes their shoes in Vietnam now. There are several children's shoe companies that make single buckle T strap shoes in Spain like I mentioned before, but they don't make the double buckle T strap type (aka English sandals) some of which had scuff proof covered toes. I almost never see any kids wearing T straps anymore. Except in the Deep South. It's unheard of on the West Coast --- the last time I saw a child of any age wearing a Mary Jane or T strap with an actual REAL buckle (and not some cheap velcro) was in maybe 2006, about 15 years ago. Definitely gone the way of the dodo.

- longallsboy

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: Angelapinks and LonelyFOX
longallsboy said:
LonelyFox: Oh no. No, no, no. 😥😥 I had a few friends that are moms suggest the Doc Martens... I hate those. I want something that is flat at the bottom, or at most a semi-wedge. The Doc Martens have a lug sole and are quite heavy. Among other things, the name of the shoe is also imprinted on the side of the shoe outside, and I hate that. I know some parents who told me their older child (preteen or teen) has those, but they look more adult like to me. It just doesn't look quite right. An adult ladies Mary Jane Or T strap looks very different than a child's one. I have found this to be true even if the T strap that is from a shoe company that solely (no pun intended on SOLEly 😁) makes adult shoes versus just children's shoes in EXACTLY the same size. Like a Doc Martens in size 38 European versus a Spanish children's shoe company in Spain. The company that makes shoes for "children" has T strap shoes that look like it's for a child than an adult even though it is the same size and that an adult lady wearing a size 8 ladies would be able to wear either shoe. T straps made by "children's" shoe company actually look like "real" T strap shoes, by way of the design of the shoe (both with perforations and with the shape of the shoe, and the outsole which is often a flat). I don't know if you understand or not. My old biology instructor friend from community college also suggested the same thing. Nope, no way.

T straps are going the way of the dodo here in the USA. There are only 2 children's shoe companies that make T straps that are from the USA. All the other companies that used to make these shoes, from Stride Rite (remember they used to have a Stride Rite Children's bootery in nearly EVERY mall in the 1980s, 1990s, 2000s to about 2010?) to Buster Brown to Jumping Jacks (which was one of most favorite children's shoe brands) to Lazy Bones, to many others are totally gone and don't exist anymore. And one of the two remaining makes their shoes in Vietnam now. There are several children's shoe companies that make single buckle T strap shoes in Spain like I mentioned before, but they don't make the double buckle T strap type (aka English sandals) some of which had scuff proof covered toes. I almost never see any kids wearing T straps anymore. Except in the Deep South. It's unheard of on the West Coast --- the last time I saw a child of any age wearing a Mary Jane or T strap with an actual REAL buckle (and not some cheap velcro) was in maybe 2006, about 15 years ago. Definitely gone the way of the dodo.

- longallsboy
Now I see that the Mary Jane Elefante shoes made in Mexico are better than the Dr Martens.
I like the double strap Dr Martens Mary Jane too but as you mentioned, they look more tougher and a little bit heavier than the elefante shoes.
Now I'm looking for loose fit jeans and cargo pants for wearing those T bar Mary Jane shoes.
I love to wear them with jeans!.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210824-074200_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20210824-074200_Messenger.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20210824-074117_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20210824-074117_Messenger.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 20
  • Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed and Angelapinks
Zappos

Reactions: LonelyFOX
LonelyFOX said:
Now I see that the Mary Jane Elefante shoes made in Mexico are better than the Dr Martens.
I like the double strap Dr Martens Mary Jane too but as you mentioned, they look more tougher and a little bit heavier than the elefante shoes.
Now I'm looking for loose fit jeans and cargo pants for wearing those T bar Mary Jane shoes.
LonelyFox - No way I'd wear anything like that with jeans. But you have your taste in fashion and I have mine. I would definitely wear something like a gingham dressy overall / longalls with any type of T strap shoes made by a children's shoe company. I'm definitely more of a dressier type. A gingham (actually a primary plaid colored would be even better) longall like this would be great with T strap shoes, in this photo below.

- longallsboy

Attachments

• 11754848_1593180280943769_5425614095468314250_o~2.jpg
    11754848_1593180280943769_5425614095468314250_o~2.jpg
    296.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
LonelyFOX said:
LonelyFox, I would definitely wear my gingham longalls (which I hope to have some made soon) if I had any choice, with tan (I call this burnt orange) T strap shoes like this one in the photo. This is made by another Spanish children's shoe brand, which is very similar to the previous Spanish shoe brand that made the other tan T strap that I showed you. The soles are the same on both shoes. The perforations on the leather upper are slightly different in this one, and the strap is little wider, but not by much. Spain makes really nice children's leather T strap shoes. Spanish leather is quite renowned. 😁💜

I have no doubt I would look very, very cute wearing gingham longalls with T straps like this. I've had several friends who are moms say it would be stunning....or even smashing 🤷🤪🤣💜💜💜. Plus, I look much younger than my mid 40s and even wearing regular clothes, I look like in my early 20s. I also noticed several autistic people who look much younger than their age. In those games in amusement parks where they have to guess your age within a certain number of years or you get a prize like a stuffed animal, if I went to a game like that, I'd probably win a whole zoo of stuffed animals as several people pointed out. 😁🤣🤣.

The tan / burnt orange color is a like a retro 1970s color - trippy, psychedelic, discoish. That was a popular color in the late 1970s to mid 1980s. The color is almost blinding in one aspect. My mom is not a particular fan of this color - I assumed she was because she bought me saddle like leather oxfords in that color as a preschooler, but she told me that was the only color of that shoe available at the Jumping-Jacks Children's Shoe Bootery we went to, to get my dressy shoes in 1978 to 1980 and 1983. I have been told by children's clothing stores / shoe stores in the Deep South that there are slightly more moms getting them (tan T strap shoes) for little boys than little girls. Not that many stores have the Spanish children's shoe brands though, it's somewhat hard to find. And they aren't cheap. $65 on the average. I suspect it would be even much more costly per unit if made for an adult.

- longallsboy

Attachments

• 49698585_287573918615427_9022696389376886406_n~4.jpg
    49698585_287573918615427_9022696389376886406_n~4.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
LonelyFOX said:
LonelyFox : And oh, I really really hate sneakers. I only wore sneakers in high school because it was a requirement for PE. I wore Velcro sneakers from first to ninth grade. I don't know why mom didn't get me T straps. I could have buckled on the shoes myself. I never could master tying shoelaces - even now. I never wore sneakers again after high school. I wore mostly loafers, one year in college, a tan deck shoe (boat shoes, somewhat like moccasins). I like T strap buckle shoes the most though. I have intense likes and dislikes. I love T strap shoes to death, but I hate some sneakers so much. Keds and New Balance are okay for kids when wearing longalls but just isn't my cup of tea. Nike is worse, and Adidas and Converse (particularly Chuck Taylors) are extremely hated. I wouldn't wear Converse if you gave me thousands of dollars to do so. Blah. 😥🤮🤮 I guess maybe that's my Autism talking

- Codi Preston D.

• Wow
longallsboy said:
LonelyFox : And oh, I really really hate sneakers. I only wore sneakers in high school because it was a requirement for PE. I wore Velcro sneakers from first to ninth grade. I don't know why mom didn't get me T straps. I could have buckled on the shoes myself. I never could master tying shoelaces - even now. I never wore sneakers again after high school. I wore mostly loafers, one year in college, a tan deck shoe (boat shoes, somewhat like moccasins). I like T strap buckle shoes the most though. I have intense likes and dislikes. I love T strap shoes to death, but I hate some sneakers so much. Keds and New Balance are okay for kids when wearing longalls but just isn't my cup of tea. Nike is worse, and Adidas and Converse (particularly Chuck Taylors) are extremely hated. I wouldn't wear Converse if you gave me thousands of dollars to do so. Blah. 😥🤮🤮 I guess maybe that's my Autism talking

- Codi Preston D.
Meanwhile Harry Styles began to wear them but that style of mary jane shoes are so ugly and so expensive!!!!.

Attachments

• EmpB-NqWMAERmfH.jpg
    EmpB-NqWMAERmfH.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Love
Reactions: Angelapinks
LonelyFOX said:
Meanwhile Harry Styles began to wear them but that style of mary jane shoes are so ugly and so expensive!!!!.
I totally wholeheartedly agree 100%, that T strap shoe that Harry Styles is wearing is not the best looking, although that reminds me of some Italian t strap shoes for young children. I've seen photos of Italian preschoolers wearing this T strap style. Their T straps have huge double cut outs in the front of the vamp. Then again, those T straps Harry Styles is wearing are made by Gucci, and Gucci is an Italian brand. And VERY expensive. Like $800-900 US dollars per pair. But then again, if I can somehow get one of those children's shoe companies in Spain who make the traditional tan colored T strap shoes in my size, it will cost several thousands of dollars. Just getting a custom made shoe last will likely cost $4,000 US dollars +. And then thousands for the shoes themselves (probably around $3,000 for 25-30 pairs of shoes). But I'm willing to even pay for that, to be honest. And Spanish children's shoe companies might require you to do a minimum of 25-30 shoes. If you have your T strap shoes made in Vietnam or China, they'll require you buy much more minimum, like 1,000 pairs. And the leather won't be as high quality. Spain is the place to have t straps made, if you can. 💜

- longallsboy

Last edited:
  • Haha
longallsboy said:
I totally wholeheartedly agree 100%, that T strap shoe that Harry Styles is wearing is not the best looking, although that reminds me of some Italian t strap shoes for young children. I've seen photos of Italian preschoolers wearing this T strap style. Their T straps have huge double cut outs in the front of the vamp. Then again, those T straps Harry Styles is wearing are made by Gucci, and Gucci is an Italian brand. And VERY expensive. Like $800-900 US dollars per pair. But then again, if I can somehow get one of those children's shoe companies in Spain who make the traditional tan colored T strap shoes in my size, it will cost several thousands of dollars. Just getting a custom made shoe last will likely cost $4,000 US dollars +. And then thousands for the shoes themselves (probably around $3,000 for 25-30 pairs of shoes). But I'm willing to even pay for that, to be honest. And Spanish children's shoe companies might require you to do a minimum of 25-30 shoes. If you have your T strap shoes made in Vietnam or China, they'll require you buy much more minimum, like 1,000 pairs. And the leather won't be as high quality. Spain is the place to have t straps made, if you can. 💜

- longallsboy
Those Gucci Mary Jane style shoes are so ugly and so expensive!!!.
Meanwhile down in Mexico there are good school shoes like Elefante, Coloso, Cachorros and Rilo, such as Coqueta y Audaz.
Some women wear those brands because they're more durable and affordable too.
Now just I'm trying to save money 💰 for buying a pair of double strap Dr Martens, I like those because they look more tougher than the Elefante ones. (Even one lady made to her boyfriend wear Dr Martens double strap Mary Jane as part of the wedding attire).

LonelyFOX said:
Those Gucci Mary Jane style shoes are so ugly and so expensive!!!.
Meanwhile down in Mexico there are good school shoes like Elefante, Coloso, Cachorros and Rilo, such as Coqueta y Audaz.
Some women wear those brands because they're more durable and affordable too.
Now just I'm trying to save money 💰 for buying a pair of double strap Dr Martens, I like those because they look more tougher than the Elefante ones. (Even one lady made to her boyfriend wear Dr Martens double strap Mary Jane as part of the wedding attire).
Some guy from Mexico that wore T straps when he was a child (and also now) told me about Elefante Children's Shoes and also about another brand he used to wear called Mickey's, in Mexico. I do find it rather odd that Elefante Children's Shoes made T straps to my shoe size (42 European / 9 men's, though they go by centimeters for shoe length in Mexico) and yet these other children's shoe companies in Spain carry the T straps only to size 38 European / 6 men's USA. That is odd indeed. One children's shoe company in Spain did have size 41 shoe lasts and had shoes in size 41, but not in the T strap style. I wish my foot was just a little bit smaller. Just 1 1/2 or 2 centimeters would be enough. That length difference does not look like very much and there are full grown adult men on here who are maybe 4-5 inches shorter than me that probably could wear those. The 1 1/2 centimeters really don't look like it's THAT big a difference, but it is. I even tried to shove my foot into a size 38 T strap, nope that doesn't work. 😥😥😭😭. My shoe size when I was in 7th grade at age 12 was a 7 men's. At that point, I was 5 feet 6 inches at least, and maybe even an inch or two above that. It's pretty clear if I had stayed 5'6" that I would have had a real clear shot at getting to wear the children's T straps I adore without having a custom shoe last made.

Do you know there's a Spanish brand of children's dress shoes called La Coqueta?? They make nice T straps too - and yes I've seen photos of little boys wearing that brand's T strap shoes! 🤣

Also another problem is that one shoe company's shoe size might be different from another. So it might say size 42 but may be actually one or two sizes less than what it says (fits true to size) whereas another shoe's 42 may fit true to size. Because of that, it may be safer to ask for a European size 43...better safe than sorry - if I can somehow finagle my way into getting the shoes made for me.

Take care.

- longallsboy

• Wow
longallsboy said:
Some guy from Mexico that wore T straps when he was a child (and also now) told me about Elefante Children's Shoes and also about another brand he used to wear called Mickey's, in Mexico. I do find it rather odd that Elefante Children's Shoes made T straps to my shoe size (42 European / 9 men's, though they go by centimeters for shoe length in Mexico) and yet these other children's shoe companies in Spain carry the T straps only to size 38 European / 6 men's USA. That is odd indeed. One children's shoe company in Spain did have size 41 shoe lasts and had shoes in size 41, but not in the T strap style. I wish my foot was just a little bit smaller. Just 1 1/2 or 2 centimeters would be enough. That length difference does not look like very much and there are full grown adult men on here who are maybe 4-5 inches shorter than me that probably could wear those. The 1 1/2 centimeters really don't look like it's THAT big a difference, but it is. I even tried to shove my foot into a size 38 T strap, nope that doesn't work. 😥😥😭😭. My shoe size when I was in 7th grade at age 12 was a 7 men's. At that point, I was 5 feet 6 inches at least, and maybe even an inch or two above that. It's pretty clear if I had stayed 5'6" that I would have had a real clear shot at getting to wear the children's T straps I adore without having a custom shoe last made.

Do you know there's a Spanish brand of children's dress shoes called La Coqueta?? They make nice T straps too - and yes I've seen photos of little boys wearing that brand's T strap shoes! 🤣

Also another problem is that one shoe company's shoe size might be different from another. So it might say size 42 but may be actually one or two sizes less than what it says (fits true to size) whereas another shoe's 42 may fit true to size. Because of that, it may be safer to ask for a European size 43...better safe than sorry - if I can somehow finagle my way into getting the shoes made for me.

Take care.

- longallsboy
Oh, I see.
Because now my girlfriend is asking me to wear the double strap Dr Martens Mary Jane because they look more tougher and the elefante mary jane ones only for special occasions or when going out with her.
I prefer to wear those ones rather than wearing my girlfriend's peep toe pumps and her stiletto slide sandals! (Almost I twisted my ankle!, Idon'tknowwhy women love those things!, they're torture instruments!).
Also I wear women's low heel penny loafers because they're kind of unisex and more cheaper too.
Now I'm looking for children cargo pants in XL size because I'm quite skinny.
Since my girlfriend put me on T strap Mary Jane shoes I felt more comfortable and they're more practical too!.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210827-145939_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210827-145939_Chrome.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 24
I’ve ordered some pink Mary Janes from the eblue sissy store. They do take about a month to arrive so I am still waiting on my order. They look really cute and hopefully will be well made.

Sometimes I buy skechers D'lites for women because they are more cheaper and available.
Mostly in black and white, blue and white, Reebok Princess, Reebok freestyle hi and Reebok pump too.

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed
LonelyFOX said:
Oh, I see.
Because now my girlfriend is asking me to wear the double strap Dr Martens Mary Jane because they look more tougher and the elefante mary jane ones only for special occasions or when going out with her.
I prefer to wear those ones rather than wearing my girlfriend's peep toe pumps and her stiletto slide sandals! (Almost I twisted my ankle!, Idon'tknowwhy women love those things!, they're torture instruments!).
Also I wear women's low heel penny loafers because they're kind of unisex and more cheaper too.
Now I'm looking for children cargo pants in XL size because I'm quite skinny.
Since my girlfriend put me on T strap Mary Jane shoes I felt more comfortable and they're more practical too!.
Your photo reminds me of the shoes I wore in England back in the 50's. I do have one photo somewhere of me wearing the black shiny Mary Jane shoes for First Communion or a wedding I think.

• Wow
Reactions: PaddedRita and LonelyFOX
"Red or Dead" brings up some great adult sized T-bars.

Amazon, a couple of days ago. Women's 10.5.

Attachments

• 41KsFHd3sTL._SS142_.jpg
    41KsFHd3sTL._SS142_.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 2
  • 313lMPXNiBL._SS142_.jpg
    313lMPXNiBL._SS142_.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
Jayintexas said:
Amazon, a couple of days ago. Women's 10.5.
I have a pair like the black Mary Janes and also another pair of Mary Janes with a 2 inch heel in shiny Black Patent leather. I loved these so much in the past bur I am not sure they fit now so I will need to go find them in my girly storage boxes.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Back