Where can I get diapers for BAB stuffies?

Dragon64

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I just got a Toothless stuffie from BAB and I want to get a diaper for them. I tried looking on Etsy but couldn't find any. If anyone knows a specific seller on Etsy that has them let me know

Reactions: Cottontail

stewie

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
ebay has them some times. newborn papers is what my bab wears

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen

SoCalSwitch

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Yep, size 1, 2 diapers work best for my stuffies. Hello-Bello has the cutest prints for them. They say they are comfy, and claim they don't leak, but I have my suspicions. There's been a few wet beds that have no other explanation............

Reactions: SparkleAlchemist and BobbiSueEllen

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Maybe try to find some Toothless stickers you could to put on them ??

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I feel dumb. I had to look up "BAB."

("Oh. Build-A-Bear." 🤦‍♀️)

I don't love the idea of buying a large number of tiny diapers just for one plush, but if you've got (or are amassing) a plush army, then why not? On the other hand, there are small businesses like this one who do custom sample packs, so while you'd spend a little more, you'd be wasting fewer diapers and you could have some cute variety.

That Toothless looks adorable by the way. He needs a magnet behind his lips so that he can have a pacifier too!

Last edited:

SparkleAlchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Another option is build a bear has made diapers for their stuffies in the past. If you look up build a bear diaper on ebay or Mercari or ask around in Facebook build a bear groups you can probably find someone selling one either by itself or in a lot with other clothes.