LittleRosey

Little Waddler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
I'm currently studying at home in my room because I have a quiz coming up in the next few days... but I'm having trouble with big girl brain things right now. 😮‍💨

I just want to curl up and watch HTTYD and not think about hard things but this is important. 😩

Anybody else struggle with this kind of stuff?

Reactions: Welsh, Rusher, Dry247 and 1 other person
All my life! 🥰 i always put things off because the little girl in me wants to play or watch TV i love animations ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Eclectic, KittyninjaW and LittleRosey
Oh yes, all the time! I have to work full time to make ends meet, but I spend a lot of the day wishing I was at home napping, coloring, watching cartoons, playing video games, building blanket forts, hanging out with my stuffed animals, etc.

I try to tell myself I can do all those things once I get my adult stuff done for the day. It helps, but I definitely wish I had more time to regress.

• Love
Reactions: LAD and LittleRosey
michaelmc said:
All my life! 🥰 i always put things off because the little girl in me wants to play or watch TV i love animations ❤️
Yes!! The cute movies are calling my name, it's so hard to resist 🫠

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc
JulestheFloof said:
Oh yes, all the time! I have to work full time to make ends meet, but I spend a lot of the day wishing I was at home napping, coloring, watching cartoons, playing video games, building blanket forts, hanging out with my stuffed animals, etc.

I try to tell myself I can do all those things once I get my adult stuff done for the day. It helps, but I definitely wish I had more time to regress.
I'm struggling real hard with it right now 😣 I also work almost full time (35hrs/week) and I'm a part-time university student, so having free time is a luxury.

I know I gotta, but I don't wanna! 😩

Reactions: JulestheFloof
LittleRosey said:
I'm struggling real hard with it right now 😣 I also work almost full time (35hrs/week) and I'm a part-time university student, so having free time is a luxury.

I know I gotta, but I don't wanna! 😩
There, there little Rosey ( virtual hug and pats on back ) you can do it my brave lill Princess ! 🥰

• Love
Reactions: chickpea and LittleRosey
michaelmc said:
There, there little Rosey ( virtual hug and pats on back ) you can do it my brave lill Princess ! 🥰
I'm a brave Princess? 🥺🥰 🤗

M'kay, I'll do my best! 😊 I'm almost done for today!!

• Love
Reactions: chickpea and michaelmc
All the time. I lay down for a quick break and get surrounded by my stuffies and never want to get back up.

Reactions: MegaLugia and LittleRosey
Instead of it being an on or off thing do something to keep your little self content like wearing a cartoon tshirt and cute shoes or something when you're out doing adult stuff. It's much easier to moderate that way and just let it be who you are than swinging wildly between extremes all the time.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: babyamelia, MegaLugia, Eclectic and 3 others
LittleAndAlone said:
Instead of it being an on or off thing do something to keep your little self content like wearing a cartoon tshirt and cute shoes or something when you're out doing adult stuff. It's much easier to moderate that way and just let it be who you are than swinging wildly between extremes all the time.
That's a really good idea, thank you! I have to choose what I do wisely so the people I live with don't start asking too many questions, but I'll definitely think about it!

Reactions: MegaLugia
I can't be little and big at the same time, especially in my diaper. I think I'm going to get some work done on my computer, but all I want to do is play with my toys, I can't do both.....

Reactions: MegaLugia, LittleRosey and Dry247
Katie2fingers said:
I can't be little and big at the same time, especially in my diaper. I think I'm going to get some work done on my computer, but all I want to do is play with my toys, I can't do both.....
I feel that in my bones 😭

Just remember all play and no work means no money and no toys. Unacceptable.

Last edited:
Me don't want to wake up at 5 in the morning for work. Just want to be little all day. Watching Buley, playing legos, coloring, take naps all day. I rarely have a day off.

LittleAndAlone said:
Just remember all play and no work means no money and no toys. Unacceptable.
:eek::eek:

No, I want toys!!

Sacrifices must be made to get the goodies. 🫡

Reactions: babyamelia and MegaLugia
LittleJames97 said:
Me don't want to wake up at 5 in the morning for work. Just want to be little all day. Watching Buley, playing legos, coloring, take naps all day. I rarely have a day off.
Oof, waking up at 5am is rough, I'm sorry. 🥺 I don't have true days off very often either. Hang in there!! 🤗

Reactions: LittleJames97
LittleRosey said:
Oof, waking up at 5am is rough, I'm sorry. 🥺 I don't have true days off very often either. Hang in there!! 🤗
Thanks. I ride my bike to my morning job and go early to avoid the traffic and go to the park for a walk before work. I usually take a little nap before my night job.

I do know the feeling. Many days I put on a thick diaper and plastic pants and get dressed in my adult clothes to do my adult chores. I would much rather be in a romper or sun suit, but at least I can feel my diaper and I can be little and wet my diaper. When it gets dark, as a real treat I will change into my full baby clothes and walk the trash out to the dumpster. I live in a very private area, but I get to be the little I want to be and still get my adult stuff done.

When I was working full time, I would wear diapers to bed because that was the only time I had. At least it was something.

• Sad
Reactions: MegaLugia, LittleAndAlone and LittleRosey
Floodingpants said:
I do know the feeling. Many days I put on a thick diaper and plastic pants and get dressed in my adult clothes to do my adult chores. I would much rather be in a romper or sun suit, but at least I can feel my diaper and I can be little and wet my diaper. When it gets dark, as a real treat I will change into my full baby clothes and walk the trash out to the dumpster. I live in a very private area, but I get to be the little I want to be and still get my adult stuff done.
Aw, that's nice! I wish I could do that. Living with other people makes it harder to be myself, even at home. But that's what locking bedroom doors are for! 🤭

Reactions: MegaLugia and Floodingpants
Back