When make your child not potty train do this lol

Poohbearboy

18 months
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I say this 5 min crafts and god it was a child who saw this and mommy tried to potty train me I would never go near the potty ever again.
openmouthtoilet03.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Rezzu, TigerDL, AJFan2020 and 4 others
I only have one question on this "picture". WHY?! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: AJFan2020, BBBen, deepdriftAD and 1 other person
Another...interesting...use for soda bottles. 🫢 That'd be enough to out me back in diapers 24/7! 🥳🥳🥳

Reactions: Hell2DaNaw and BBBen
A toilet with it's giant perfect teeth to mock my own? I shall rain down on you the wrath of your insolence!🌊 A wonderful place to sit to do a #2 while thinking how you can make your teeth as perfect as the ones your sitting on to make a poopy.

• Haha
Reactions: BBBen, dogboy and BobbiSueEllen
Just what I need: incisor and bicuspid marks on my back thighs and molar prints on my butt. 🤣🤣🤣

If we check dental records, are we gonna get Coke or Pepsi? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: AJFan2020 and BBBen
Poohbearboy said:
I say this 5 min crafts and god it was a child who saw this and mommy tried to potty train me I would never go near the potty ever again.
View attachment 131882
Lol I'm going to have to try that on the GF🤣

• Haha
Reactions: BBBen and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
Just what I need: incisor and bicuspid marks on my back thighs and molar prints on my butt. 🤣🤣🤣

If we check dental records, are we gonna get Coke or Pepsi? 🤣🤣🤣
The toilet that bites back!

• Haha
Reactions: AJFan2020, BBBen and BobbiSueEllen
  • Haha
Reactions: theancientmariner and BBBen
Why does that toilet have a lot better teeth than me? I guess if you missed and crapped on the teeth you could say oh look: cavities! Also, wouldn't it sort of be like pissing in someone's mouth? This is all so disturbing!

• Wow
Reactions: AJFan2020, BBBen and BobbiSueEllen
A time when I can truly say "That toilet has more teeth than I do!" 🫢

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: dogboy, AJFan2020 and BBBen
BobbiSueEllen said:
Another...interesting...use for soda bottles. 🫢 That'd be enough to out me back in diapers 24/7! 🥳🥳🥳
Exactly, this looks almost as scary as the potty monster in the movie “Look Who’s Talking Too”.

• Haha
Reactions: dogboy, Hell2DaNaw and BobbiSueEllen
Back