Votes: 29 27.4%
  • 40-50

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • 50+

Votes: 4 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I start in high school and then was 24/7 by my mid twenties. I haven't been out of them since.

I discovered how wonderful diapers can make me feel down there thanks to finding a leftover box of pampers when I was five years old. It instantly created a kink in my brain before I understood what sexuality even was. It left me with this desire to be back in diapers that kept growing stronger throughout my childhood and was never leaving.

Just as I was turning 20 I had a spinal cord injury that left me fully incontinent, but I still had some sensation in all my important areas. Having zero control over my bladder and bowel wrote me a lifetime ticket to be in diapers 24/7.

I've been 24/7 since the early 90s. They still turn me on very much, I Love needing them and enjoying them.

Last edited:
When I was about 8 my sister put a diaper she found on my little brother. That sparked it. The feeling never left and at 10 I would tape two together end to end and wear them. Then when I moved out on my own I wore more and more. I’m 45 and almost three years ago I made the decision to go 24/7. I’m loving life. I’ll never be out of diapers again.

I don't remember, a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back