What's your most recent AB/DL purchase?

I've wanted to be a baby again since I was four. I then became incontinent in 1999 after back surgery and wearing diapers was no longer optional.
Yet, I've always ordered basic white in all sorts of diapers over the years.
Today, I broke down and ordered some alpaca diapers from Rearz with an alpaca bottle with a large nipple! I'd been eyeing these for a few years, but have always been concerned with possibly being in an ABDL diaper when having to see a medical person. Although the majority of my medical visits are planned, a few haven't been.

Reactions: Traveler, Woncrinklz and ItsyBitsyBabySara
I ordered a case of rearz princess pink V2 a few weeks ago when they had a sale on them. Just love how girly it makes me feel and look. My wife thinks they are super cute.

Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, Woncrinklz and AndyPandy
Talc based powder cause I ran out.. can't wait heh

Reactions: ARBBB2
I got a case of liitle kings and alpha gators and Ingot an adorable sailor romper from etsy!!!

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, michaelmc and ItsyBitsyBabySara
Just got a half a dozen cloth diapers with Velcro and half a dozen prefold cloth diapers. I also got three new pocket diapers for covers to add bulk.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
My wife and I have finally broken through our depressions and are getting intimate again. She's always known about my DL side but asked me to keep it private while our kid struggles with potty training but its taking a long time so she said to go for it again. I planned an epic evening together that went really well and we gave each other a budget for toys and enhancement products and both had a blowout buying spree. She went shopping with her bestie and got all the toys she loves, a ton of lingerie we picked out together and some new stuff for us to try and I went all out on ABDL supplies. My stash has never been so big. Last week I was off from work so it was easy to intecept the mail as soon as it was delivered so I got a pack of Rearz rebels, a pack of LittleforBig ABDry's (which are awesome) and a pack of Abena L4's. This week alone I'm getting 2 packs of Megamaxes, Black for me and Pink for her, 4 Rearz sample packs of various prints to spice things up, 3 pairs of pink Haian plastic pants that she loves even without diapers. I splurged on 2 pairs of Garywear classic printed plastic pants I haven't had in decades, and today I was returning from a trip alone and stopped at several thrift shops and loaded the car with several packs of half decent medical diapers for casual wear where I just want to feel that feeling without using up the expensive stuff. I think I'm past the binge and purge phase, and I'm lucky enough to just enjoy these things regularly now. The mental health benefit alone is so worth it.

Reactions: chickpea, Seasonedcitizen and AndyPandy
Staindevil said:
New plastic pants finally! I'm sure others have the same problem that you just stash old crinkly PP rather than throw them away I've got a box full, but most are not really wearable now the plastic has lost its feel. I discovered Haian from China available via Amazon. They do 3 packs and singles also a great pair of white popper plastic pants that have for me the perfect feel,strangely not all plastic pants will have that heart race effect on me, it has a lot to do with the feel. I loved my Gary zoo prints pants for the look but the plastic got hard quite quickly these new ones seem to fair better but now I'm thinking about it I may need to get some new zoo print ones (pink of course). Amazon also are doing pink plastic backed disposable nappies (UK) branded as Sunkiss that are just like a Northshore and really hold up to 'everything'
Haian makes awesome plastic pants. A tiny bit on the thick side for some. They're an amazing value and work exactly as advertised. I think I own 6 pairs now.

Reactions: chickpea and Seasonedcitizen
Due to life going on the bit extreme, I have not had really much time to sit back and buy anything for my littlespace, but I want to buy some in a few days of a cute little bunny onesie with little ears! *I am almost slipping even thinking about it!) also I want to maybe get a few bunny themed things for my room...Gotta kinda be a little stealth though.

The last thing I bought for myself while in littlespace was actually a cute otokonoko skirt and school outfit from japan. Also came with actual school cologne. Absolute mindmelter and felt super adorable, I do hope to get one of those japanese kindergarten badges too, but I have not been able to find one available for me in the United States. Even more points if it is genuine....

*Sighs*

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and michaelmc
BrandonLittlebun said:
Due to life going on the bit extreme, I have not had really much time to sit back and buy anything for my littlespace, but I want to buy some in a few days of a cute little bunny onesie with little ears! *I am almost slipping even thinking about it!) also I want to maybe get a few bunny themed things for my room...Gotta kinda be a little stealth though.

The last thing I bought for myself while in littlespace was actually a cute otokonoko skirt and school outfit from japan. Also came with actual school cologne. Absolute mindmelter and felt super adorable, I do hope to get one of those japanese kindergarten badges too, but I have not been able to find one available for me in the United States. Even more points if it is genuine....

*Sighs*
It might not be authentic but I saw a tutorial online for how to make your own school badge 📛 maybe something like that would work!

yellowcrayons said:
It might not be authentic but I saw a tutorial online for how to make your own school badge 📛 maybe something like that would work!
I would say that would do just fine! You wouldnt happen to have a linkie link would you? I can probably somehow make it bunny themed! (Glad I am not the only one who knows the "tulip" badges!)

As someone who is learning and has studied japanese very closely (along with mannerisms) I think adding that to my outfit would really complete the feeling! Maybe a cute backpack....some cute socks...and...and..and--

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my pay from internship (damm they pay me late) and decided to spent 160 dollars on six babyyourdoll pacifiers.

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and yellowcrayons
Pink locking mittens from straitjacket shop, and pink PVC locking spreader pants from another etsy shop.

I've been into wearing plastic pants daily now, and the three I owned were insufficient between laundry loads. So I ordered 4 more ... The brooks overnight in blue, brooks collector edition in Pink, a rhumba plastic panty, and some Rearz silence pants.

depta99 said:
I've been into wearing plastic pants daily now, and the three I owned were insufficient between laundry loads. So I ordered 4 more ... The brooks overnight in blue, brooks collector edition in Pink, a rhumba plastic panty, and some Rearz silence pants.
Do the pink ones have a textured feel with little stars on them? I had a pair years ago that never fit right, but that plastic felt so good.

Traveler said:
Do the pink ones have a textured feel with little stars on them? I had a pair years ago that never fit right, but that plastic felt so good.
Well they're not here yet, but they don't look to have them per the website.

Soundguy603 said:
Do they fit you
Well, no baby diaper on the market fits me any more so I always have to make a "me-sized" diaper out of 3 or 4 baby-sized ones taped together. Once I do that then, yes, they fit me. For this to work best toddler sized baby diapers are preferred but I can also pull it off with overnight or extra-absorbent daytime sizes also. If you want to see what this ends up looking like see this previous post of mine where I am wearing real 70s era vintage toddler Pampers diapers for babies like the ones in my avatar photo:

Reactions: BabylinoAddict
70sPampers said:
Well, no baby diaper on the market fits me any more so I always have to make a "me-sized" diaper out of 3 or 4 baby-sized ones taped together. Once I do that then, yes, they fit me. For this to work best toddler sized baby diapers are preferred but I can also pull it off with overnight or extra-absorbent daytime sizes also. If you want to see what this ends up looking like see this previous post of mine where I am wearing real 70s era vintage toddler Pampers diapers for babies like the ones in my avatar photo:

Once you'll have enough bucks in your pocket you'll certainly grab the opportunity to try these plastic-backed puppies in the candy orange pack.

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, michaelmc and 70sPampers
Just purchased this lovely skirt from a charity shop for just £6. It’s a Boohoo brand as well 🥰🥰

Attachments

• IMG_2042.jpeg
    IMG_2042.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
  • Love
Three packs of st8up pink and white nappies from Nappiesrus.

• Love
Back