What's your most recent AB/DL purchase?

That's good 👍 it don't matter about the product or value you got all that matters is that ur happy 😊

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and SissyJackie
ryan8710 said:
That's good 👍 it don't matter about the product or value you got all that matters is that ur happy 😊
Im very nervous to wet for the first time, I don't wanna have a leak and make a mess. My Dommy Mommy knows I bought them and has been checking in on me quite often today. I have to send pictures whenever she randomly texts me. I wouldn't dare lie to her either, my punishment for lying is a spanking followed by a really brutal mouth soaping. And then after that Im given corner time with the bar of soap in my mouth.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
SissyJackie said:
Im very nervous to wet for the first time, I don't wanna have a leak and make a mess. My Dommy Mommy knows I bought them and has been checking in on me quite often today. I have to send pictures whenever she randomly texts me. I wouldn't dare lie to her either, my punishment for lying is a spanking followed by a really brutal mouth soaping. And then after that Im given corner time with the bar of soap in my mouth.
That sounds amazing fun 😁 my mommy only talks down to me and diapers me and if somehow leak then she will double me up with a thick booster which the booster is thicker then the diapers I wear

Miceturtles333 said:
I got a Polly pocket and a stacking rainbow toy from Melissa and Doug!!
They have a lot of nice animals .

Reactions: SissyJackie and Miceturtles333
bought a box of the new xl goodnites the other day, not quite enough rise for me and just enough waist but it works, i wet one standing and one lying down, i leaked in the lying one, but that was a morning wetting so its possible my bladder was just fuller than the one i wet standing up which was wet in the evening, both seemed to be filled about the same by time i was done

Last edited:
Another footed onesie in size S. Cuddlz makes them so big that the S looks like an M to me!

Finally bought 3 pair of the big boy briefs from Etsy. I have been wanting some for a long time so I am super excited to get them.

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, michaelmc and SissyJackie
just bought more diapers, bought 2 jumbo packs of 2013 baby drys from ebay, asked the seller for the best price for both, and i paid 85 usd for both plus shipping

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc
Im sat in my new pink baby minni mouse t-shirt with colour matched pink pleated tennis skirt and pink minni mouse knickers and shine high white soks with black round nose mary jane flat shoes 🥰 pink is sooo little me ! 😇

Reactions: sissybaby34 and Seasonedcitizen
dadda got me new diaper bag, never know i like winnie the pooh.(ha) just in time to my plain old backpack one was getting a little old and rough around the edges.
IMG_9337.jpgIMG_9336.jpg

• Love
Reactions: MissMummyUK, LittleAndAlone, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
annie said:
dadda got me new diaper bag, never know i like winnie the pooh.(ha) just in time to my plain old backpack one was getting a little old and rough around the edges.
View attachment 132368View attachment 132369
I love the fact it comes with instructions written above Whinnie and Eore! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: Jerrbear4824, Seasonedcitizen, footedpjs and 1 other person
Just bought the potty pants diapers from lfb and a Cleafairy squishmellow:3

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and michaelmc
These official Crocs I'm obsessed with!!! Barney was my thing as a little kid. I couldn't believe Crocs came out with these recently.

1000004518.jpg

1000004517.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jerrbear4824, LittleAndAlone, dbot99 and 3 others
Yellow Plastic panties with cute teddies bears...can't wait!!!

• Love
Reactions: Traveler, michaelmc and Seasonedcitizen
I bought Trest Elite Briefs Diaper and 5 different NorthShore MegaMax Diapers from ABdlr

Reactions: MetalDan86 and Seasonedcitizen
I just received an age regression starter pack from a company on Etsy which included a Pacifier and Baby Bottle. Only problem is I’m trying to get used to the pacifier 😂

Reactions: Jerrbear4824 and Seasonedcitizen
I just got a dinosaur plushie and a bottle, I'm also waiting on a pacifier and some footed pajamas.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and MetalDan86
I got a case of TryAgains, probably my favorite cloth-backed diaper of all time with their durability and design. I also took a risk with Temu and got some cute “big kid” size sneakers (Peiroks) that are quite colorful.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Jerrbear4824
Bought a bag of "Lil Bella" (new for me) along with a bag of Pincess Pink. Those are winners. Also some Goodnights ... too small for me, glad I got the small pack!!

• Love
Reactions: AndyPandy, michaelmc and Seasonedcitizen
Now my latest one is a white frilly shirt and a skirt in baby blue colour with cartoon pictures, in size 3XL (not for me), and a dress for myself, the stereotypical Barbie dress. And I am loving it.

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc and Seasonedcitizen
Back