What's your most recent AB/DL purchase?

Jorelaxed said:
Hi, I am not sure, I could check for you right now if you like?
Thank you from babykisakitten.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
they currently have large only fits from 49 to 57 inches

Your're welcome.😊 I checked with my diaper supplier

Last edited:
Just came back from Midwest Furfest and Tykables and ABU were there so did a bit of shopping. Got a bag of Little Kings, Bunny Hopps, PeekAbus, and Overnights! I also got a pair of Puppers skirtalls, they were out of the shortalls but I love the print so much I don't mind it being more 'girly'

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Forced said:
Some white Tykables shortalls from NRU.
I also got a sample of MegaMax in small just to see if they fit me better than the two cases of medium MegaMax I got a a few weeks ago.
For me the MegaMax in small is one of the better fits. Usually size small diapers are too small around the waist and size medium are too long and don't fit well around the legs.

Reactions: PaddedRita and Seasonedcitizen
Diapers! I went back to my usual Indasec Discreet Pants, but not the smaller type 🤭

4 Tykables footed sleepers and I'm sadly disappointed because they are way too long. I bought 1 XL and 3 XXL/XXXL. All are the same length. The crotch literally goes to my knees. The torso girth and arm length are fine but there's no way to shorten the legs because of the ankle to neck zipper. They're not even comfortable to wear. I'm bummed but I was told I could return them for a store credit. I just don't understand the length thing. I mean not everyone is 6'3".
I'm still a dedicated Tykables customer though.

I bought some clear type plastic pants, trying to find the best out there. I also bought a set of the big lego blocks for tots, as well as a foam puzzle of mickey mouse funhouse, a mickey mouse bulldozer, and a set of rubber toys.

I found a unicorn piggy bank that I’m going to make into a lamp for my nursery. I looked like a resin cast figurine but it turned out to be porcelain painted really well

A set of Bristle Blocks and some wooden rock shaped stacking blocks. Im super into the stacking blocks.

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    6.6 KB · Views: 1
  • battat-tgtg-import-bristle-blocks.jpg
    battat-tgtg-import-bristle-blocks.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 1
A pack of NRU STR8UP's & a toy

Little kings :)

Mummy surprised me last night with some new footed jim-jams, that are really a babygro. It was lovely toddling in to her bed this morning and having my bottle whilst cradled in her arms wearing them as they are so snuggly warm. They are very easy to get on and off too.4F236C25-D6C7-49B9-A22E-DC58666449A8.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: PuffPuffPaci, MetalDan86, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
BabyTheleste said:
Mummy surprised me last night with some new footed jim-jams, that are really a babygro. It was lovely toddling in to her bed this morning and having my bottle whilst cradled in her arms wearing them as they are so snuggly warm. They are very easy to get on and off too.View attachment 96837
These are rather cute. I just checked the sizing and I believe you have pointed me to a sleeper that I won't be able to swim in.
So far every footed sleepers I have looked at they are so out of size proportions for me.

May I ask what size you got and how do they fit?

Diaper"U" has a very strict return policy. In other words the package can't be opened and it's kinda hard to get the fit if one can't try it on. So no returns on opened products.

Last edited:
PurplePup89 said:
I figure maybe this can be an ongoing thread; it's always fun getting packages in the mail and sometimes you wanna play a little show-and-tell.

I just got a box from Rearz today; Lil' Monsters were on sale, so I picked up a pack of Lil' Monsters diapers, a onesie, a pacifer set and a bottle, because hey, I like to match. The bottle came with free face masks, and I have to admit that I'm surprised at the quality. I've been getting by on paper-thin custom cloth masks from places like RedBubble, but the Rearz ones are much thicker, softer and contoured. Since they were a giveaway, I thought they'd be cheap, but they're easily the best I now own and the design is vague enough that I'll likely wear it in public.
Having a custom footed sleeper made with diaper support and matching paci clip and hood. Dinosaur themed too

Some pampers baby dry size 8, waiting for them to ship

Nowididit said:
These are rather cute. I just checked the sizing and I believe you have pointed me to a sleeper that I won't be able to swim in.
So far every footed sleepers I have looked at they are so out of size proportions for me.

May I ask what size you got and how do they fit?

Diaper"U" has a very strict return policy. In other words the package can't be opened and it's kinda hard to get the fit if one can't try it on. So no returns on opened products.
I got a 3X, and at 5 ft 8 in they are a perfect fit.

Reactions: PuffPuffPaci
A pair of dinosaur nursery print plastic pants.

A case of InControl Elite and my first footed pajamas by Little Keeper Sleeper.

I ordered a sample of abuniverse little kings over black Friday. I just got an email saying that they will be delivered tomorrow. I am excited to finally get my hands on them.

Back