What's your most recent AB/DL purchase?

I just got some Critter Cabooses and some Goodnites Girls' XL. I also got some of the new Rearz bibs, a t-shirt, and some onesies that haven't got here yet.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
PurplePup89 said:
I figure maybe this can be an ongoing thread; it's always fun getting packages in the mail and sometimes you wanna play a little show-and-tell.

I just got a box from Rearz today; Lil' Monsters were on sale, so I picked up a pack of Lil' Monsters diapers, a onesie, a pacifer set and a bottle, because hey, I like to match. The bottle came with free face masks, and I have to admit that I'm surprised at the quality. I've been getting by on paper-thin custom cloth masks from places like RedBubble, but the Rearz ones are much thicker, softer and contoured. Since they were a giveaway, I thought they'd be cheap, but they're easily the best I now own and the design is vague enough that I'll likely wear it in public.
My most recent purchase is a pink onesie I bought from ali express., with two pairs of matching plastic pants. I've tried them on and they fit just right. I will wear the onsie when I'm out shopping later with a nappy underneath and clothes over it. I may even take a pic and put the pic on here.

Bought a couple of cases of Rearz Critter caboose and some new pacis & clips!

Diaperedforsuresince17 said:
View attachment 92812
Can’t wait until they get here as I haven’t ordered from tykableds in awhile
2A277F4C-7AA4-46D4-8FB6-9F3E3C2165B5.jpeg
I was a happy baby last night as my diapers finally were delivered and couldn’t wait to put one on so at bedtime I ripped the box open and decided to wear it to bed

PurplePup89 said:
I figure maybe this can be an ongoing thread; it's always fun getting packages in the mail and sometimes you wanna play a little show-and-tell.

I just got a box from Rearz today; Lil' Monsters were on sale, so I picked up a pack of Lil' Monsters diapers, a onesie, a pacifer set and a bottle, because hey, I like to match. The bottle came with free face masks, and I have to admit that I'm surprised at the quality. I've been getting by on paper-thin custom cloth masks from places like RedBubble, but the Rearz ones are much thicker, softer and contoured. Since they were a giveaway, I thought they'd be cheap, but they're easily the best I now own and the design is vague enough that I'll likely wear it in public.
A pack of Crinklz diapers, a few animal themed onesies, and a pacifier.

munkey said:
Bought a couple of cases of Rearz Critter caboose and some new pacis & clips!
I really want to try these. They are such an appealing diaper, especially with the polka dots.

I finally broke down and bought some. Dumb ass me should have ordered them last when they were on sale for $85.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221106-063245_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221106-063245_Chrome.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20221106-063356_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20221106-063356_Gmail.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Love
Reactions: NaughtyBoiNathan and Seasonedcitizen
Just bought a case of Tykables Unicorns B grade, cant wait to try them.

• Love
Reactions: NaughtyBoiNathan
bugme said:
Those are really nice. All they need now is a full-length zipper
I agree, but other than that they're so comfy and cute

• Love
Reactions: NaughtyBoiNathan
I ordered a Rearz Cloth Diaper and the new Rearz Princess night time plastic pants!

0EFC0992-553A-4AC8-8A95-4AB440BFC424.jpeg
I got another bear centennial and army bear from BAB

InControl Ideal Fit...sort of a birthday present to myself.

Attachments

• IMG_4021.jpeg
    IMG_4021.jpeg
    316.2 KB · Views: 10
New XXXl rubbers

Some new plastic pants from eBay UK.

Attachments

• 15A2566C-88A5-4241-B034-8D851490F121.jpeg
    15A2566C-88A5-4241-B034-8D851490F121.jpeg
    101.2 KB · Views: 11
I bought a large order of different plastic pants, diapers, and footie PJ's, along with a mickey mouse clock and foam puzzle.

More Betterdry diapers.

Back