Reactions: bmoredl
just bought more dinorawz

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
TiffanyAB said:
I just got this cute clouds romper 🤗
It looks really good

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 77922
One bag of pink Noshshore Mega Max, one bag of Tye-Dye both in size small, one bag of Crinklz Aquanauts, and one bag of Astronauts in size medium. Mega Max diapers are the only diapers that size small fit me better than medium. Should arrive Wednesday for wetting and messing on Thursday!

my first case of tykables waddlers, out of all the years I’ve been diapered and have ordered from tykables this will be my first time trying a tykables waddler. They arrive sometime today

I also bought a cute bunny pillow

IMG_8500.jpeg

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and LittleAndAlone
A pack of FitRight diapers. ABDL diapers are so expensive that I usually just get medical diapers instead.

Does anyone know any adult sized play gyms for sale?

2bags of Pink NRU str8up diapers.😁

pyjama lapin

Attachments

• 1682444352.jpeg
    1682444352.jpeg
    100.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Love
Reactions: bmoredl, Seasonedcitizen, LittleAndAlone and 2 others
Reactions: anaisbunny

I'm so excited to get this 😁

my most recent was a new bottle.

PurplePup89 said:
I figure maybe this can be an ongoing thread; it's always fun getting packages in the mail and sometimes you wanna play a little show-and-tell.

I just got a box from Rearz today; Lil' Monsters were on sale, so I picked up a pack of Lil' Monsters diapers, a onesie, a pacifer set and a bottle, because hey, I like to match. The bottle came with free face masks, and I have to admit that I'm surprised at the quality. I've been getting by on paper-thin custom cloth masks from places like RedBubble, but the Rearz ones are much thicker, softer and contoured. Since they were a giveaway, I thought they'd be cheap, but they're easily the best I now own and the design is vague enough that I'll likely wear it in public.
1707707007165.jpeg
Got this bad boy coming in the mail

Last edited:
Reactions: oldskool, Seasonedcitizen, LittleAndAlone and 1 other person
  • Wow
Reactions: oldskool and Diaperboy27
Just delivered yesterday were two bags of Tykables Animooz diapers. I have never tried them before but today I will be putting my trust in them and will wear and wet the Animooz diapers at work, if time permits, I will try to provide an update while at work, but I have a busy day. I already have a diaper out and put three drops of Barnhouse Baby Powder scented oil in the diaper to make sure I stay odor free and smelling fresh and clean throughout the day as I wet my diaper. I'll get ready for work in about several hours, sometime after I change my wet and now messy Monday morning Attends Premier diaper.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, bmoredl and Diaperon
Frungie said:
Just delivered yesterday were two bags of Tykables Animooz diapers. I have never tried them before but today I will be putting my trust in them and will wear and wet the Animooz diapers at work, if time permits, I will try to provide an update while at work, but I have a busy day. I already have a diaper out and put three drops of Barnhouse Baby Powder scented oil in the diaper to make sure I stay odor free and smelling fresh and clean throughout the day as I wet my diaper. I'll get ready for work in about several hours, sometime after I change my wet and now messy Monday morning Attends Premier diaper.
Update: I just changed in my office after 6 hours of wetting while at work. My diaper was getting pretty wet and heavy so I thought it best to close my office door and change. The diaper had good wicking, most of the diaper was wet. I am sure that on a "normal" day of wetting I could have made it through the entire day, but I had a second cup of coffee and then more water than usual, so don't interpret 6 hours in the Animooz diaper as a criticism.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and bmoredl
Ordered some terry lined plastic pants from Babykins.

I bought some race car sheets and pillow cases, very fun.

Reactions: LittleAndAlone and Seasonedcitizen
Back