Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 2 guest views remaining

What’s your fem name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TrickCyclist said:
I am toying with the name Sophie. Sophie was the prettiest girl at school. What do you all think?
I love the name, for no reason I can think of. If it feels right then it probably is!

Reactions: TrickCyclist
When I was 15 I went to a fancy dress party as a girl. my sister helped me dress for it and she decided I should be called Clare, and that would still be my fem name now. the party itself went well, and

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and rbm
and I was very convincing.

• Love
Reactions: KittyninjaW, Seasonedcitizen, rbm and 1 other person
TrickCyclist said:
I am toying with the name Sophie. Sophie was the prettiest girl at school. What do you all think?
Nice name. Sounds - gentle , soft .

Reactions: TrickCyclist
SissyJenny2 said:
I don’t have a fem name, but if I were a sissy, then my sissy name would be Elsie—a reference to my first and middle initials.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Kittyinpink
I don't have a name either, but went to visit a mommy I meet on craigslist , she called "me scooter" I liked that. She had never been with a babyboy so it was a first for both of us. So many things happened in 2 1/2 hours that I will never forget. Would love to find her again, she moved and have no idea where she went. she wanted to take me to the park the next time I was going to come down there in a diaper and t/shirt, said she love taking care of her little scooter!

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
VERY clever! 😊

I put the reply on the wrong bit ! 🤣...
I'll try again!
My reply - VERY CLEVER! Also Elsie is a wonderful name!! I might pinch it !! I am having social difficulties with my chosen name... 🤔.... but I suppose you wouldn't be impressed if I did??

My fem name is Heather. No reason other than I just like it. I am on a crossdresser forum and that is my name over there.

Ghg789987 said:
I dont have a sissy name yet. It's tough because all the names I can think of are the ones of girls I already know. Don't want that. Any suggestions?
Don’t use a name of anyone you know. The right name will just pop into your mind.

When I’m doing that part I like the name Carrie.

Billi.

SissyJenny2 said:
Hi all,

I’ve looked back a way in this forum but didn’t see anything similar.

I know it’s been asked about usernames in the general forum but, I’m interested in how many of us girls have a fem name?

More importantly what is it and why if there is a reason?

I don’t have a specific reason other than I like it but, and I think it’s obvious from my posts and username, my chosen fem name is Jenny. What’s yours?

View attachment 81537

J x ❤️
I use the name Hazel. I’ve always liked it, don’t know why 😊

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and sissygirlpink
Chrissie said:
Hello Hazel and thank you for all your feedback, can we chat sometime?

Jenny x

Chrissie said:
It's a nice name.

Also I recently realised that hazelnuts come from Hazel trees. Mind blown despite it being so obvious!

SissyJenny2 said:
Hello Hazel and thank you for all your feedback, can we chat sometime?

Jenny x
That would be great. x

Anemone said:
It's a nice name.

Also I recently realised that hazelnuts come from Hazel trees. Mind blown despite it being so obvious!
Are you suggesting I’m nuts? 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: Anemone
I have a hazel tree in the garden, but unfortu nut ley it no longer produces nuts. like a lot of trees it needs two to tango, and in the past there was probably its other half somewhere. but so much development and trees being cut down, means no more nuts.

ben0510 said:
I have a hazel tree in the garden, but unfortu nut ley it no longer produces nuts. like a lot of trees it needs two to tango, and in the past there was probably its other half somewhere. but so much development and trees being cut down, means no more nuts.
That’s a shame Ben, I imagine bees or other insects would pollinate it, but maybe there is another nearby 🙁

ben0510 said:
I'd be tempted to plant another and I have no use for hazelnuts! It just seems sad that it doesn't have a friend. Maybe a neighbour would be persuadable if they knew?

Reactions: Chrissie
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back