What’s your fem name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kittyinpink said:
Nice name.. strange you pick a co worker 🤔.. Is love in the air?....
Nah, not at all.

Reactions: sissygirlpink and Kittyinpink
SissyJenny2 said:
Hmm that’s an interesting one and I think you must be a really big ‘my little pony’ fan. Because that’s the only place I can remember your lovely name from.

Jenny xx

❤️
Yes that's where the name comes from, and yes I'm definitely a brony😁

Reactions: sissygirlpink
I have gone by "Heather" on a few occasions.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and sissygirlpink
Mine is rabecca

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, sissygirlpink and Kittyinpink
SissyJenny2 said:
Hi all,

I’ve looked back a way in this forum but didn’t see anything similar.

I know it’s been asked about usernames in the general forum but, I’m interested in how many of us girls have a fem name?

More importantly what is it and why if there is a reason?

I don’t have a specific reason other than I like it but, and I think it’s obvious from my posts and username, my chosen fem name is Jenny. What’s yours?

View attachment 81537

J x ❤️
Carla

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, sissygirlpink, Kittyinpink and 1 other person
Kittyinpink said:
Used ? Now you don't? Did you go through a phase then? Or shall I call you Dierdre Dierdre?
It was just a phase.

• Thinking
Reactions: Kittyinpink and sissygirlpink
2012Stroke said:
It was just a phase.
Nothing wrong with that! It's so good to experiment and learn more about yourself! Well , 2012Stroke it is! (Must say though , I prefer Deirdree 😏) best wishes to you!😊

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, chrischrischris and sissygirlpink
Chrissie

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, chrischrischris, sissygirlpink and 1 other person
DylanLewis said:
Hello Chrissie! 👋. Cute name! 😍. I had a curry with two friends yesterday evening and one of them was consistently calling me Kitty 😺... it makes me smile... Kitty... one day I am going to officially change my name ..

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: DylanLewis, mistykitty, chrischrischris and 2 others
my profile name here is my fursona id but the name i have began using since transitioning is iris. i chose iris because this flower is a symbol of hope courage and positivity as well as also being associated with the greek rainbow goddess who brought good and positive change to all she interacted with. this was actually also recommended to me by one of my supportive cousins after i told them about myself and that i was looking at new names. after looking at its meaning i knew this was perfect. i am going to officially change my name later this year if possible i just have some stuff i need to do before i can.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Kittyinpink
mistykitty said:
my profile name here is my fursona id but the name i have began using since transitioning is iris. i chose iris because this flower is a symbol of hope courage and positivity as well as also being associated with the greek rainbow goddess who brought good and positive change to all she interacted with. this was actually also recommended to me by one of my supportive cousins after i told them about myself and that i was looking at new names. after looking at its meaning i knew this was perfect. i am going to officially change my name later this year if possible i just have some stuff i need to do before i can.
That's a lovely and clever name! What seems like a long time ago , I originally chose Trinnity, because it sort of means 3 becomes 1 . In my mind anyway! Also I have 'cute' mannerisms and tastes , and Trinni sounded so cute and fun!

Reactions: mistykitty
Sara is mine, I didn't pick the name. When I listen to my inner child she told me her name.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, mistykitty and Kittyinpink
Mine would be Alice. It sounds close enough to my given name that my ears prick up when I hear it so it feels like it means me. Plus (on the subject of sounding similar) I did once go to Sunderland...

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Kittyinpink
ItsyBitsyBabySara said:
Sara is mine, I didn't pick the name. When I listen to my inner child she told me her name.
That's lovely 😍...

Anemone said:
Mine would be Alice. It sounds close enough to my given name that my ears prick up when I hear it so it feels like it means me. Plus (on the subject of sounding similar) I did once go to Sunderland...
That's funny 😁!! Alice, a good name. I think , the best name for a clever , practical young woman! Where is Sunderland? I have been to sommerset and Southampton ... but I'm not sure ... mmmm.... was that the town just past the rabbits nest , left of the mad hatters house ? , you know , just past those weird twins that talk in rhime?

Kittyinpink said:
That's funny 😁!! Alice, a good name. I think , the best name for a clever , practical young woman! Where is Sunderland? I have been to sommerset and Southampton ... but I'm not sure ... mmmm.... was that the town just past the rabbits nest , left of the mad hatters house ? , you know , just past those weird twins that talk in rhime?
A clever, practical young woman? I must give it back before she finds out! On the other hand I'm really flattered to even give that impression in passing, so thank you.

Much like Somerset and Southampton Sunderland is south of Newcastle, but unlike those two it makes sense to use Newcastle as a reference.

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Seasonedcitizen said:
Lauren. Thirty years ago Sears had a line of woman’s clothing labeled Lauren Brooke.
Was supposed to be my name had I been a girl....

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Vicky here, last name is my AVATAR!

Esther is my favourite name :3
that I often wished it was my real name..

I go by Claire Bennet as my full female name. Claire Bennet was a character played by Hayden Panetierre on Heroes. Claire was a teen cheerleader. Heroes came out between 2006 and 2010, which is when I was in my teens (about 12 to 16). So peak male teenager period. Claire was one of my first celebrity/fictional character crushes. The name also suits both a grown woman and a child. So I can use it when I dress up as both a grown woman, teen girl or little kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back