What’s your favorite visual aspect of wearing diapers?

I like seeing the white plastic waistband peeking up above my pants under my shirt.

Reactions: espectro, NorthwestDiaperDude, Jr2012 and 1 other person
Bulge and swelling, for physical feel it's the sag

• Love
Reactions: SoakerJ, skylanderpamp, Jk95 and 3 others
I like either plain white or colorful (often babyish) prints. The sight of the diaper waistband peeking out of my shorts in addition to all these but more importantly i love wetness indicators, the sight of them fading letting you know that you are still not ready for the potty.
Spadon said:
I like a few thing visually about diapers.
- When the diaper just about sticks out from under a t-shirt. It makes it look all the more cute.
- when you can actually see the shape of the diaper when wearing pj's together with the tops sticking out.
- Sitting down while wearing (dry or wet) it makes the front all the more bulky looking.

That's all I can think of right now...

• Love
Reactions: Jr2012 and Traveller
BobaFettish said:
On adults in diapers, I like seeing diapers peak out under shorts or a onesie.
My favorite too.

• Love
Reactions: Jr2012 and Sidewinder
I love it when the leg elastics go all the way up in the back. I like the way it makes the butt poke out a little bit, and creates ruffles around the legs.

A lot of adult diapers don't have this. The leg elastics end right at the bottom of the butt, and it creates this rounded, bowling-ball effect. Some people might like that, but I like the butt of my diapers to poof out a little.

It's a weird little quirk, and I may be the only person in the world that it matters to, but for whatever reason it's an important part of diaper-wearing for me. I love it when I find an adult diaper that has that kind of elastic in the back.

• Love
Reactions: Forced, Kayleigh, Jr2012 and 3 others
I like it when the prints on my diaper peek out and show that I am in a diaper.

Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude, Jr2012, Deleted member 57387 and 2 others
When they peek above your waist line when wearing pants.
When just wearing nappies, the bulge and thiccness between your thighs 🥰

• Love
Reactions: Jr2012, Deleted member 57387, Traveller and 1 other person
The bulky look that you just don't get with normal underwear.

• Love
Reactions: Jr2012, indiaperdl, Deleted member 57387 and 1 other person
The crinkly feeling everytime I walk. The way it makes my booty look so much bigger and of course it feels like sitting on pillows the whole time xD

• Love
Reactions: NappyNicky, SoakerJ, Jr2012 and 2 others
ZeeBonezz said:
The crinkly feeling everytime I walk. The way it makes my booty look so much bigger and of course it feels like sitting on pillows the whole time xD
It puts a little extra cushioning between you and wherever you're sitting.

Reactions: skylanderpamp, Jr2012, ZeeBonezz and 1 other person
For me, if we're talking about Pampers baby nappies, it's the hourglass pattern that stretches across a rectangle-shaped nappy. There's also the air-channels that swell up when they're filled. The patented "wave" shape it creates as it expands looks amazing.

Reactions: Jr2012 and Deleted member 57387
I always loved that look of wearing a white diaper and wearing an oversized pair of plastic pants over them. It has that big poofy almost bubble skirt look. You see it in many vintage baby product ads. I have a few over sized plastic pants and will put one over my diaper now and then. It looks so cute and toddlerish.

• Love
Reactions: Traveller, Jr2012 and sambus
Love the look of a white diaper under a t-shirt just long enough to leave the bottom half of the diaper exposed. My favorite part is the bulge at the butt where the diaper spreads out from between the legs.

Reactions: Bigdog52, NorthwestDiaperDude, Jr2012 and 1 other person
Sidewinder said:
The bulky look that you just don't get with normal underwear.
Also the way it makes my pants puff out, mainly in the pelvic/crotchal region.

And while not a visual aspect, the crinkle sound as I walk is also a plus for me.

Reactions: Jr2012
love a diaper peeking from under a big Tshirt, skirt or the crotch of loose shorts.

• Love
Reactions: Bigdog52, Jr2012 and indiaperdl
I really like looking at the way my diapers and plastic pants look under my clothes especially when i get up in the morning bulging under my sweats. The best though is when i'm out and about and am discreetly told that my diapers are leaking, and turn around to see and there are 1 or 2 grins at the bottom of my butt grinning back at me, i am totally incontinent ,so, i tell the person that they are really kind and thank them for informing me 😎

Reactions: Traveller
I prefer a mostly it not all white diaper too. Dry 24 being my goto. I love lots of things about how a diaper looks, but my favorite thing is watching it change colors.

• Love
Reactions: Sidewinder and Jr2012
I like the sight of my diaper or plastic pants peeking out of the top of my waistband and the sight of the bulge of the diaper under my pants.

Reactions: Jr2012
I love how a cute babyish diaper looks from the front when it is wet and bulging. I also love when it peeks out just a bit from under a mini skirt, when alone at home of course.

Reactions: NappyNicky and Jr2012
I love feeling wet.

• Love
Reactions: Wetshisbed, CrazySmoker, Jr2012 and 1 other person
Back