Whats your favorite places to wet in your diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a toss up between at a live music show and in a movie theatre. I enjoy going to smaller venues to hear live music and it can be a PITA getting up and winding one's way through the gathered to make my way to the facilities. No problem-o in a diaper though and it's fun sitting there in musical bliss while wetting my diaper with no one else the wiser! I wish I'd discovered the joys of diapering back in the day. My big-arena-concert adventures could have been SO enhanced by diapers! Darn!

Movie theatres are MADE for DLs, dontcha think? Wear a diaper in and gone are the days of holding until I think I'm gonna burst (not necessarily a bad thing) and then have to scurry out and miss part of the movie anyway. Yup! Diapers for the movies IS the way to go!

Reactions: Curiousmess and ZoeGrace
angelicprince said:
I have never been able to wet while laying down, reclining sure, but full horizontal nope, any tips?
On my back in bed works for me, other positions not so much.

In bed beneath the blankets laying on my belly.
It just feels great when the warm pee flows to the front

PacifiergGuy2015 said:
On my back in bed works for me

I like to wet my diaper while I'm outside doing misc around the house. (while filling the birdbath, all that running water.... gotta go!) Also gives me good low-risk opportunities to practice wetting my diaper while I'm walking around in public. Or while gaming. (no potty breaks necessary!) Although the majority of my diaper-wetting occurs overnight. (because potty breaks disturb my sleep!) So a lot of it is sheer convenience for me.

Last edited:
Bed feels the best. I actually forgot I wasn't wearing and when I woke up in a twilight sleep I just let go. That wasn't fun. Lots of laundry from that one.
Other than that my favorite place to go is just in my diaper. I love saving the time because I drink a lot of water/tea throughout the day.

DanielW said:
I like to wet my diaper in the front first...and eventually work my way towards the back.

Teeheehee....I was thinking the same thing. Yeah, the front of my diaper.

Reactions: Deleted member 47221
Usually in my game room while relaxing, it's became real easy to do in there lol. Occasionally the bed, but don't want to do it too frequently

Nowhere at the moment

Start standing up, then slowly lower yourself while going. Worked for me.

angelicprince said:
I have never been able to wet while laying down, reclining sure, but full horizontal nope, any tips?

Really, just about anywhere. I will say that if I’m wearing around someone else and wet while talking or standing in front of or by them, it adds that little extra fun factor to it. Obviously, with something over the diaper. No way in hell I’d just wet my diaper with nothing else on over it.

I have been wetting while playing golf, I am usually soaked by the end of a round.

In the warm sun - on the deck overlooking my yard - or in the yard sitting down. I find being outside really opens me up mentally to wet or even mess my diaper

Long road trips

DanielW said:
I like to wet my diaper in the front first...and eventually work my way towards the back.

and that the way it flow 👅

I really don't have a favorite place to wet my diaper. I just go whenever and wherever my bladder lets loose. The same goes for pooping my diaper. If I actually had a choice in the matter, I would keep both peeing and pooping my diapers at home.

ZoeGrace said:
Going to see a movie in theatres and drinking a large drink then wetting my diaper in my seat has been one of the most fun places so far.
Similarly, on Sunday I decided to go to the movies in a Bare Bum diaper under my jeans. I had a cup of coffee before I left, said good-bye to my wife, and went to McDonald's and bought another medium coffee that I took into the movies with me. Coffee, as you all know is both an irritant and stimulant to the bladder. I wet more than several times during the movie and by the time I got home my diaper was very wet and swelled up nicely. No leaks at all. My wife asked how the movie was to which I responded, "soggy." At first she looked at me in a quizzical manner, then at my diaper area and nodded.

Reactions: ZoeGrace
I like to use my diaper while I am out. Nothing like being at the hardware store and wetting a diaper. I also like wetting in bed when I wake up in the morning.

many of the answers appears to be in bed, that's my favourite place also, anyone care to share the reason why? For me I think it has to do with my formerly being a bedwetter.

Lewis Badger said:
many of the answers appears to be in bed, that's my favourite place also, anyone care to share the reason why? For me I think it has to do with my formerly being a bedwetter.
Personally it's probably because the bed is a safe, quiet, private place, plus it gets me into little space more when I'm diapered up under my pajamas or just in a diaper if it's warmer, hugging my stuffed animals and blanket

Reactions: Lewis Badger
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back