Whats your favorite places to wet in your diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bpaszki116

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I love wetting in my bed while lying on my back and going to sleep

Reactions: CrinklingCajun
I wet all over the place and in bed but my favorite place to wet is in my diaper

In my diaper

Last edited:
yup anywhere in my diaper but mostly laying on my back in bed

Last edited:
Silly responses! I too love to wet my diaper while lying in bed, especially lying face down.

Going to see a movie in theatres and drinking a large drink then wetting my diaper in my seat has been one of the most fun places so far.

I don't have a place that I love to wet as I just enjoy the feeling of letting go. However, I will say that I enjoy wetting at home while gaming because I know that I can and don't have to hit pause. But I also like to wet when I am out running errands as it just gives me a bit of happiness.

Reactions: Curiousmess
I don't have any single place that I particularly like better than anywhere else - I like whatever place I am at at the time I need to pee.

Just before I fall asleep or just as I wake if I haven't already peed in my sleep

After breakfast when the large amount of coffee gets filtered by my kidneys. It just flows.

I go in bed, napping or laying around.

PacifiergGuy2015 said:
I go in bed, napping or laying around.
I have never been able to wet while laying down, reclining sure, but full horizontal nope, any tips?

I go where ever it wants to go, I have ZERO control

Reactions: extremecomfy
I'm with Zoe. I love going to the movies and drinking a very large drink or two and just soaking my diaper. If I have to make a mess, so be it. Hey when ya gotta go, ya gotta go !

Reactions: ZoeGrace
Anywhere I feel like.

I love wetting my diaper when mommy and I are cuddling watching movies.

I can only pee easily while standing. After a lot of the elixir of life, coffee, I just pee away almost with out stopping. It gives me the feeling of being incontinent.

angelicprince said:
I have never been able to wet while laying down, reclining sure, but full horizontal nope, any tips?

Just the usual... practice, practice, practice.

Reactions: chamberpot
To be honest anywhere I feel the need to pee. Lounging on the couch or laying in bed is probably the best because I can sit and eat snacks and watch movies or nap or play a game and do that for hours on end with out having to get up to pee every hour.

I'm a baby so it just happens, I wear most the time so it's natural to go.
But I do love in bed on my back, it feels so real. Especially if I wet in my sleep, waking up to a wet diaper is the best way to start the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back